collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ¡New line of plushies from famosa! (Spain)  (Read 1653 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: ¡New line of plushies from famosa! (Spain)
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 02:24:41 AM »
I've noticed how foreign countries get better MLP plushies and USA are stuck with the ugly ones  :| its really annoying  -_-

Considering the US gets the lion's share of ponies in general and the Funkos...I think things even out :lol:  As these have just appeared here, it could just be it's taking a bit longer for US suppliers to pick them up ^^ And if not, I imagine Amazon UK ships to the US for a decent price (as Amazon US does vice versa so it might even be via the same courier).
And, like Hathorcat said, you guys get those gorgeous 4DE plushies, so it's not all bad.

Hey! :)
What Facebook group is this? Must see the photo!

It's called "My Little Pony UK Fans" and it's here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MLPUKFans/ I believe most of the members came from the Arena, as I'm sure I was linked to it here first, too, so you might see some familiar faces :)

I'll ask the person that uploaded them if it's okay to repost them here for everyone to see.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 08:28:29 AM »
I was at TRU this weekend and found these two:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They are 40 cm tall and cost 29,99€. I'm very happy they changed the wings! The quality is very good and Pinkies hair is longer than in the proto.

Snix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 05:28:40 PM »
Now you amuse me.

Because i was in a bunch of shops the last days and all the big 40 version had the nasty foil wings. And the ones who i see was of a very bad quality, bat attached and even with small holes.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 06:21:00 PM »
I think I'll be getting some of the sitting plushies if they show up in the US. They're adorable.

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 07:19:20 AM »
Now you amuse me.

Because i was in a bunch of shops the last days and all the big 40 version had the nasty foil wings. And the ones who i see was of a very bad quality, bat attached and even with small holes.

I have seen these big ones, and the tiny ones in El Corte Inglés, and none had the wings shown in the protos.

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 07:46:45 AM »
Those are way cute!!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snix

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2014, 12:52:22 PM »
More people are telling me that they have seen the big versions with fabric wings .Seems that exist two models of the big ones, the one with ``bad´´ foil material and other one better with fabric material (¿They are going to do the same with RD?)

This, or they had discovered that the foil wings is doing pesim result (it dont keep the stability, and with the play/the daily busy of the toy shops, and storage, the wings easily adquire aestetic crinkles who don´t leave) and they are changing the models veeery fast. ¿Maybe this is the answer why are very few of it on stores?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:47:23 PM by Snix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal