collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SS Ponies --> washing machine?  (Read 1312 times)

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
Re: SS Ponies --> washing machine?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 06:50:30 AM »
I wouldn't use the washing machine... I accidentally sent a pony in the wash through a cold cycle and the machine tore her a part
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 11:02:29 AM »
Im wondering what would happen to a so soft, that was stubborn about being deflocked, if you got them wet and put them in the freezer for a little bit and tried brushing the fuz while froze. The glue being wet (I would think) would freeze like any other thing and will become brittle.
Ive never tried this, But it sounds like most of you guys have tried everything under the sun.
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 12:19:13 PM »
I'd never put a pony in the wash machine... just my two cents.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 12:31:52 PM »
The first time it was an accident. 
Tiff, no idea but I'll give it a try.  If only to freak hubby out that there's a pony in the freezer.  :devious:
:socks:   :frog:

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 12:34:23 PM »
Tiff, no idea but I'll give it a try.  If only to freak hubby out that there's a pony in the freezer.  :devious:
Ha! I put a SS Cherries Jubilee in the freezer (she was stinky) I got a puzzled look one night after the hubby went to get something out of the freezer door...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 07:40:31 AM »
Ha! I put a SS Cherries Jubilee in the freezer (she was stinky) I got a puzzled look one night after the hubby went to get something out of the freezer door...
Thats too funny! And I thought My hubby only gave me funny looks when He came in on me sniffing ponys that had scents. I can only wonder what it looked like to walk in on someone and see them smelling pony behinds. But honest I was only smelling the cutie marks lol! He just walks away really slow. I still laugh at the thought of it.

cleverLC

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 07:53:33 AM »
I wouldn't use the washing machine... I accidentally sent a pony in the wash through a cold cycle and the machine tore her a part

It's funny the things that do and don't survive a trip through the washing machine.  I once left a flash drive in my pocket and it still worked, with no corrupted data, once it dried back out.  On the other hand, a classmate of my brother's left a copy of Pokemon in his pocket during middle school and it got washed.  You could still play it, but the save function never worked again--which kinda defeats the purpose with a game like that.

What I hated most as a kid was when Mom washed my plush toys, because she put them through the washing maching and the drier, and all the faux-fur parts would kink up into a mess and wouldn't feel "fuzzy" anymore.  I had so many toys with Afros!

And of course, there have been the horror stories about when my bro and I were kids and crayons and gum ended up being washed...Each of those mistakes is one you only make ONCE.

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 08:04:52 AM »

It's funny the things that do and don't survive a trip through the washing machine.  I once left a flash drive in my pocket and it still worked, with no corrupted data, once it dried back out.  On the other hand, a classmate of my brother's left a copy of Pokemon in his pocket during middle school and it got washed.  You could still play it, but the save function never worked again--which kinda defeats the purpose with a game like that.

What I hated most as a kid was when Mom washed my plush toys, because she put them through the washing maching and the drier, and all the faux-fur parts would kink up into a mess and wouldn't feel "fuzzy" anymore.  I had so many toys with Afros!

And of course, there have been the horror stories about when my bro and I were kids and crayons and gum ended up being washed...Each of those mistakes is one you only make ONCE.
In Highschool I remeber having a favorite pair of pants that a yellow crayon got in there from my brother I never got that stuff off.  >_<
I said that would never happen again.... Than I had a daughter who loves arts and crafts... And well never say never, I shake my head and remember my fav pants everytime I find surprises in the dryer.  ^.^

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 02:59:52 PM »

In Highschool I remeber having a favorite pair of pants that a yellow crayon got in there from my brother I never got that stuff off.  >_<
I said that would never happen again.... Than I had a daughter who loves arts and crafts... And well never say never, I shake my head and remember my fav pants everytime I find surprises in the dryer.  ^.^

haha oh god yeah.

I work in a nursing home and I do laundry and I've learned fast to ALWAYS CHECK POCKETS XD
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks to SDS for my sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal