collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you think ember's talent/cutie mark is?  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
Re: What do you think ember's talent is?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »
Thanks for the info on Ember  :cool: is very interesting

CarnationTwirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 05:09:38 PM »
I wasn't talking about Ember but the UK newborn with no symbol. She didn't come with anything [although neither did any of the Embers] but the reason for her having no symbol was so she could be given one by her new owner.

These products are for children so I don't think there was any harm in such a concept at the time really. It may not work for us as collectors but for the actual target market its a cute idea.

I dont quite understand how encouraging children to draw on a pony now is dissimilar from encouraging it 30 years ago.
I wasn't saying that it is.
I was just saying that the DaP's come with markers and stickers to further facilitate their purpose.  That's all.  Parents can buy their kid one thing and say "go to town" instead of having to buy supplies separately.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 05:12:43 PM »
I wasn't talking about Ember but the UK newborn with no symbol. She didn't come with anything [although neither did any of the Embers] but the reason for her having no symbol was so she could be given one by her new owner.

These products are for children so I don't think there was any harm in such a concept at the time really. It may not work for us as collectors but for the actual target market its a cute idea.

I dont quite understand how encouraging children to draw on a pony now is dissimilar from encouraging it 30 years ago.
I wasn't saying that it is.
I was just saying that the DaP's come with markers and stickers to further facilitate their purpose.  That's all.  Parents can buy their kid one thing and say "go to town" instead of having to buy supplies separately.

I think the "paint your own" fakies were a similar idea but, again, didn't they come with supplies?

I think Ember's talent was daydreaming.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 07:23:20 PM »
I thought her talent was jumping into water. LOL
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 07:29:29 PM »
Yeah G4 was the first generation that though babies needed to quest to find themselves.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 11:43:11 AM »

I think Ember's talent was daydreaming.  :)

I really like that one!!! Maybe just dreaming as a whole in Ember's Dream she has a dream that tells the future then is visited by angel pony in another dream.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal