collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS Rarity value?  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Re: FS Rarity value?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 07:01:48 PM »
There was a MIB Fashion Style AJ that recently went for 200 dollars. ;; /cries in a dark corner, remembering when all they had at my store was fs aj and rarity

But anyways, I'd say around...25 for Rarity, mint without her stuff?

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 07:57:30 PM »
@Taxel is that here or on ebay - I ll admit to being curious about the prices for some of the G4 ponies - I struggle to comprehend something so recently in stores being so much higher in price but ebay proves they are selling for that so I wondered if perhaps its an ebay thing rather than collectors prices.

Its here, as I refuse to touch eBay with a fifty foot pole. I've also made it clear that I'm very willing to haggle with people to find a price we both like. People keep saying they need her, but no one even shows interest. Though luckily my other things are selling pretty well, so eh. No big deal. I won't be devastated if I have to keep her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 01:47:01 AM »
@Taxel is that here or on ebay - I ll admit to being curious about the prices for some of the G4 ponies - I struggle to comprehend something so recently in stores being so much higher in price but ebay proves they are selling for that so I wondered if perhaps its an ebay thing rather than collectors prices.

Its here, as I refuse to touch eBay with a fifty foot pole. I've also made it clear that I'm very willing to haggle with people to find a price we both like. People keep saying they need her, but no one even shows interest. Though luckily my other things are selling pretty well, so eh. No big deal. I won't be devastated if I have to keep her.

Weird huh! I guess she tends to only reach those heights when she is on ebay then :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 10:03:35 AM »
I am now tempted to sell my MIB Rarity!

If I had a couple of the original FS ponies they would certainly be on ebay lol I know how you feel! Only because I know they ll reuse the mould so I ll wait patient for a release again at some point in the future.

This is pretty much my logic too! After my FS Applejack with no accessories from the thrift store went for $110 the other week, I decided to put my personal collection AJ up for auction too. She's up to $43 with two days to go. I figure having a "1st edition" Applejack isn't that important to me for these prices :P An $80 profit on a pony is more than I could ever hope for.

The FS market on eBay IS really hot right now - I believe it's a bubble and once the next release comes out it'll pop. So if you're going to sell, do it now!

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
Does anyone know for sure if FS Rarity and Applejack are going to be re-released?

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 10:08:50 AM »
Does anyone know for sure if FS Rarity and Applejack are going to be re-released?

I am wondering this as well. As far as I know, this is still only a rumor.

I am waiting patiently, hoping for a re-release. I'd really hate to wait on it only to find out they are not being released again and having their prices balloon even higher before I can get them.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 11:03:17 AM »

I am waiting patiently, hoping for a re-release. I'd really hate to wait on it only to find out they are not being released again and having their prices balloon even higher before I can get them.

I believe they were on the list someone got a hole of regarding the production schedule. So far everything on it has happened.. Also, I have seen pics of some of the fashion style re-release in their new packaging. I will go try to find it. We don't have a hard and fast confirmation, but given the popularity of Ditzy I have a feeling Hasbro is definitely going to keep producing fashion style ponies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 03:23:21 PM »

I believe they were on the list someone got a hole of regarding the production schedule. So far everything on it has happened.. Also, I have seen pics of some of the fashion style re-release in their new packaging. I will go try to find it. We don't have a hard and fast confirmation, but given the popularity of Ditzy I have a feeling Hasbro is definitely going to keep producing fashion style ponies.

^This - they were confirmed as a 2012/2013 re release by Hasbro at the Toy Fair - so far everything confirmed then has been released and these are the only scheduled product that has not been spotted somewhere yet. However, the second set of Flower Fillies seems to have vanished off the radar at the moment, I hope the second run of FS ponies are not following. Its unfortunately always possible the plans were changed if there was not enough demand/interest in the set.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal