collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189178 times)

Offline garnetfirebird

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #975 on: February 22, 2013, 03:48:37 AM »
ID = garnetfirebird

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 22, 2013, 03:58:29 AM »
My username on gameloft is the same as here(and everywhere) :
heftysmurf76  :biggrin:

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #977 on: February 22, 2013, 11:55:15 AM »
Grrr, now not all my friends show :(

I have a question on treasure chests - if someone leaves me one, should I see it  when I log into my game? I've received a few, but I don't recall actually seeing them in my  town and I think they registered when I was going round clicking on ponies, but I can't  be sure. Still need two chests to complete  this one quest I have going at the moment before I can move on!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Mapago

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: February 22, 2013, 12:41:22 PM »
My ID is the same username I use here ^^ Mapago

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #979 on: February 22, 2013, 12:50:26 PM »
:( I've got a problem, guys. Lately every time I try to start the game, at some point during startup a message pops up telling me "Purchase unsuccessful," after which the game crashes and exits. I can't figure out how to get around it and actually get back into the game!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: February 22, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »

I have a question on treasure chests - if someone leaves me one, should I see it  when I log into my game? I've received a few, but I don't recall actually seeing them in my  town and I think they registered when I was going round clicking on ponies, but I can't  be sure. Still need two chests to complete  this one quest I have going at the moment before I can move on!

Chests seem to register when you first log into the game.  When you're actually playing and someone drops a chest while you're active, usually for me the game restarts itself immediately.  If you're in doubt as to whether you've gotten a chest or not, you can close the application, or restart your phone to give the game a chance to reload.   

Anyone having problems with Gameloft? I reinstalled the game a few days ago, but none of my Gameloft friends will show up in my friends list, even though if I log into my account they're there! Annoying.

(I'm BeatrixPlotter, by the way!)
If the friends list isn't showing, there are lots of causes for that.  Here are some possibilities for things you can try:

1)  While viewing your pony town, tap on the right scroll (the one with the store) and slide all the way down to settings.  Click on the networks option- and then make certain that the ring around Gameloft is green, not red. 

2) Restart your phone and the application should restart too.  Then go to Gameloft in the scroll on the right, connect to it and then choose back to game.  Go to your social button in the right scroll and let it search for friends.  You may need to press the reload (dual arrows) button a couple times.

3)  Sometimes friends who play on different phones/ systems cannot register on your phone because they're incompatible.  For example, I have 62 in my gameloft list, but only 42 register - probably because the others play on different systems and not iphone.  Add lots of friends and that'll increase your chances of comaptibility.

4)  Sometimes Gameloft putters out.  Really.  There have been days when no matter how many times I try to connect to friends, Gameloft is servicing systems or updating or whatever- and while the game is playable, no friends list will pop up.  Best option is try later in the day. 

That's not to say those are the only answers, just some options.  As for the purchase, possibly-  try reconnecting your phone/ device back to the computer and itunes?  I had a problem ages ago where an ad wouldn't load (LPS or such) and reconnecting it and restarting it seemed to help fix the trouble.  I hope that helps!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:13:06 PM by Sugarberry »

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: February 22, 2013, 01:21:36 PM »

Chests seem to register when you first log into the game.  When you're actually playing and someone drops a chest while you're active, usually for me the game restarts itself immediately.  If you're in doubt as to whether you've gotten a chest or not, you can close the application, or restart your phone to give the game a chance to reload.   

Awesome, thank you! That makes sense. I'm using a Kindle Fire and due to how I'm charging it at the moment, am frequently restarting it anyway.

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 22, 2013, 06:02:15 PM »
Did anyone else have all the Valentine's Day decor disappear?  The ponies are still there, but no more cool town decorations :(

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #983 on: February 23, 2013, 12:40:03 AM »
In case anyone still needs friends my id is novavelle

flutterwry

« Reply #984 on: February 23, 2013, 12:58:44 AM »
Did anyone else have all the Valentine's Day decor disappear?  The ponies are still there, but no more cool town decorations :(
Yes. There are threads on reddit as well as the official GL forum about it. The decorations as well as the quests are gone.

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
« Reply #985 on: February 23, 2013, 01:59:28 AM »
I didn't realise the Valentine's stuff would disappear so quickly. I got Lovestruck but I wanted to buy more of the decorations... :(

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 23, 2013, 02:03:29 AM »
Hmmm, my kindle doesn't seem to want to show me more  than 12 friends, and that  includes  Celestia. Anyone else on a Kindle Fire have this problem?

On the plus side, got the last chest I needed and now I have quests again, yay! So thank you whoever sent it to me :)

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #987 on: February 23, 2013, 03:11:01 AM »
So we get the Christmas update for nearly 2 months and the Valentine's update for a week or so? That's messed up.

flutterwry

« Reply #988 on: February 23, 2013, 03:15:02 AM »
I didn't realise the Valentine's stuff would disappear so quickly. I got Lovestruck but I wanted to buy more of the decorations... :(
Gameloft. Do not even try to understand them. It may fry your brain and you'll end up as weird as me. Nothing one would want.  >_<
Hmmm, my kindle doesn't seem to want to show me more  than 12 friends, and that  includes  Celestia. Anyone else on a Kindle Fire have this problem?
Depends on how many friends you have. A big part of mine doesn't show up on my friend list, either (and is marked as 'invited', respectively, even though the friend request was confirmed already) and as far as I know we're not alone in this. I doubt it has to do anything with the device or operating system, as I use iOS. See above... Gameloft... fry brain... weird... *drools* *falls flat on face*  :blink:

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #989 on: February 23, 2013, 03:18:11 AM »
My V Day decorations are still there to buy... Guess I should finish getting what I want before they go poof. Lovestruck doesn't go poof too, does she?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal