collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 666
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 468667 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2445 on: April 17, 2020, 07:01:45 PM »
I have been learning French on Duolingo for quite a while. I have to admit that I only recently started working at it again after not doing to for a long time. I feel like I'm learning how to read French but not how to speak it. I have a song in French on my iPod and I can only understand a few words.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 18, 2020, 12:07:36 AM »
The only way to get dried pasta is order it online. I did, two weeks ago, but said pasta didn't arrive. Seller sent a second pack of dried pasta out, saying the post was chaos that day. I know I should be expecting this (post is now handling EVERYTHING non-essential), but it still leaves me mostly pasta-less until either pack arrives.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2447 on: April 18, 2020, 01:09:56 PM »
Woke up with a bad headache that I've been fighting for about 3 hours now. Just took a second dose of medicine and having a Dr. Pepper for the caffeine boost. Hopefully, it helps.

My allergies have been bad the last couple of days. I keep sneezing and my eyes are very crusty. Luckily my mom stockpiles eyedrops so I have a new bottle. They're just moisturizing, not allergy, but it's better than nothing. It's been drizzling on and off but not enough to clean the air of pollen and dust. We're technically in a drought. I think the whole country is?

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: April 19, 2020, 02:25:09 PM »
I am out of Bing energy drink.  It’s my favorite and though I ordered some on Amazon, it’s not here yet and I have a caffeine headache. 

It’s frustrating knowing it’s just at the store and I shouldn’t go.  It’s not an emergency but I’m doing everything I can to try to forget it.   :P
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: April 19, 2020, 03:26:41 PM »
I’m trying to draw a few requests I’ve got torn on DeviantArt. I haven’t been able to draw much as of late, with the bulk of my computers power being dedicated to rendering. And now that I need/want to draw, my tablet isn’t working.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: April 19, 2020, 05:19:08 PM »
You'd think that staying home would mean spending less money but I keep buying stuff online!  It's terrible because I do NOT need any more t-shirts but Teeturtle is having a rotating sale (they put new stuff on every day and take some things off every day) and their shirts are SO cute!  They've been releasing a new design every day as well.  I've already bought shoes and jeans as well, though I actually did need new shoes and jeans.  The day I was going to go buy new jeans was the day all the clothes stores decided to close so I kind of had no choice there, I can't get away with wearing jeans with holes in the places there are holes at work much longer... :blush:

And I found myself looking for the extended editions of the Harry Potter films.  Why?  Because I was watching my perfectly good DVDs and realized that I like watching them on TV with the extra scenes added in so I thought I'd see if they were available on DVD or Blu-Ray.  Do I need them?  No.  I don't think I'll buy them as they're more expensive than I'd like to pay for but if I keep looking for them, there's a chance I'll run into something else that I decide I want and spend money on it.  Seriously, I do NOT need more stuff.  I do NOT need more stuff.  I do NOT need...Oooh that's cute!  :P

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: April 20, 2020, 02:31:41 AM »
You'd think that staying home would mean spending less money but I keep buying stuff online!  It's terrible because I do NOT need any more t-shirts but Teeturtle is having a rotating sale (they put new stuff on every day and take some things off every day) and their shirts are SO cute!  They've been releasing a new design every day as well.  I've already bought shoes and jeans as well, though I actually did need new shoes and jeans.  The day I was going to go buy new jeans was the day all the clothes stores decided to close so I kind of had no choice there, I can't get away with wearing jeans with holes in the places there are holes at work much longer... :blush:

And I found myself looking for the extended editions of the Harry Potter films.  Why?  Because I was watching my perfectly good DVDs and realized that I like watching them on TV with the extra scenes added in so I thought I'd see if they were available on DVD or Blu-Ray.  Do I need them?  No.  I don't think I'll buy them as they're more expensive than I'd like to pay for but if I keep looking for them, there's a chance I'll run into something else that I decide I want and spend money on it.  Seriously, I do NOT need more stuff.  I do NOT need more stuff.  I do NOT need...Oooh that's cute!  :P
Lol this is me so much!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2452 on: April 20, 2020, 09:02:21 AM »
I keep buying plants.

No ponies. Plenty of plants. I love plants. But you know. There's only so much space for them.

And a wasp just flew in my room.

Also supplies.

(See Covid decomp thread for my rant about that).

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: April 20, 2020, 11:31:05 AM »
The apple fritter hubby brought home this morning was still doughy in some places in the middle.  Ruined the good mood I was in that I was finally getting a donut after 5 weeks of being home  :pout:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: April 20, 2020, 04:39:20 PM »
My family made baked potatoes 2 days in a row.  I like baked potatoes but not every day.

I’m also impatiently waiting for a book I want to be restocked.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Light Heart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
  • Generation 2 Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: April 20, 2020, 09:42:49 PM »
I want to be active on all on my sites, but…over a hundred is too time consuming…
LIGHT
HEART~♥

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2456 on: April 20, 2020, 11:09:55 PM »
I think I'm going to shave my head. Before things got bad, my sister and I were supposed to get our hair cut together. Like usual she blew me off and I never got over there.

My hair grows super fast and the longest part is almost at my shoulders. I hate having it on my neck, summer is coming, I don't have the patience to cut it myself. So I'll just buzz it off. I haven't been going anywhere so I don't have to worry about people staring at my brain surgery scar :P

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: April 21, 2020, 07:19:13 AM »
Too. Much. Wind! >_< The weather is so gorgeous today, I want to drink my coffee and have my dinner on the balcony, but the wind will probably blow it all away. It's coming from the north-east; guess which direction my balcony is facing. XD

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: April 21, 2020, 05:04:20 PM »
>expecting large pony mail
>ups truck pulls up with large box
>get excited because it’s pony mail
>it’s moms pillow, not ponies
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2459 on: April 21, 2020, 10:33:24 PM »
So two of my bras broke and the inner seems on three of my leggins ripped. Like I can afford to order new ones right now? *headdesk*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal