collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Information about Dollyhair?  (Read 847 times)

Offline madds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Information about Dollyhair?
« on: December 13, 2022, 08:13:41 PM »
Hello, I hope this is the proper place for this thread!

I am currently researching Dollyhair.com and it's creator Tina, I am aiming to turn it into a video essay, but if that doesn't come to fruition it will at least be for my personal interest. If anyone is unaware, Dollyhair.com was a very popular website for purchasing doll hair, and was widely used within the mlp doll community, it still is somewhat used today from what I can gather. The site and it's creator Tina were involved in many controversies throughout the years, much of which you can see right here on the arena. But like with a lot of events happening on earlier web, much of it has been lost to time, threads can no longer be accessed, photo hosting sites no longer work, ect. So i'm here saying if anyone has personal experiences with Dollyhair/Tina that they'd like to share please let me know! Feel free to PM or reply right here in the thread, we could also talk via discord if you prefer. If you happen to have any screenshots n such that would also be great! It could really help fill in the gaps of this whole situation lol.

I hope that this doesn't come off as disrespectful, I know that many people did have positive experiences with Tina and Dollyhair.com, and I don't want it to seem that I'm making some kind of hate piece on her or the site. Many people have publicly shared negative experiences, and she has been outed for saying some very gross and harmful ideology that I won't go into here. Since I am trying to research this whole thing I am interested in hearing experiences with her, the good and the bad. I find the whole story surrounding her to be interesting, I enjoy researching niche fandom stuff like this.

If such a request is inappropriate for the arena please let me know and I will take it down, thank you!

Topic Locked - This is not the appropriate forum for these kinds of things. - BlackCurtains
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 12:37:35 AM by BlackCurtains »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal