collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Happy First Day of Fall!  (Read 243 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Happy First Day of Fall!
« on: September 22, 2022, 05:51:04 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Depending on where you live, it can be on the 22nd or 23rd. Does it feel like autumn where you are? The temps have dropped a tiny bit here, but it's still getting into the upper 80s during the day. It usually doesn't really cool off until January. Leaves don't turn colors here either. The grass goes brown. That's about it!

I miss the crispness in the air during Fall.

What are you looking forward to? Cooler temps, changing landscapes, pumpkin spice? I like pumpkin spice :P I eat pumpkin on a regular basis too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline TheClassCalico

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Happy First Day of Fall!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 07:06:44 AM »
Ahh, autumn, my favourite time of the year -- the cooler temperature, the crisp air, the colourful leaves, Halloween! It's just so comfy and beautiful to look at.

Here, I don't think it looks much like autumn just yet, autumn-themed products aside, but it's certainly not as hot as summer anymore.

Truthfully, it was only very recently that I've tried pumpkin spice. I've got to say, it was delicious, it tastes like autumn, if that makes sense. I think I'll be having some again next autumn (or a little later this year).
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 07:08:48 AM by TheClassCalico »

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 03:04:47 PM »
:heart: I love autumn! (I also love winter just as much.) I was born in September. So I'm an autumn child.  :cool:
I feel like I really come alive this time of year when other people are lamenting the end of summer and getting depressed about it!

I admire the huge color change that happens in nature! There are reds, yellows and browns...there are still shades of green... Amazing color combinations! :leaves:
I'm already looking forward to the first frosts that paint the landscape frosty. :heart: The first autumn storm hasn't come yet, I'm waiting for that too.  ^.^

Halloween! It's also a great time and suits someone like me who likes horror and dark things anyway.  :devious:

Here in Finland, the days are already cool and the nights cold. The evenings are getting dark fast and the nights are already wonderfully pitch dark! We can admire the stars again for a long time! The leaves have already started to change color a little here in the south, but in northern Finland the change is already in full swing. It has already been a few degrees below freezing in the north, at least at night. There, the first snow has already fallen on the fells. :heart: In southern Finland, we still have to wait for that, possibly closer to Christmas.. I hope we get snow this winter too!  :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 03:15:29 PM by Heart Of Midnight »
:zzz:

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 03:48:01 PM »
This September so far has actually been pretty cold, cloudy and rainy, even though it's usually still relatively warm and sunny this time of year, sometimes it actually feels like it was at least October already. But then again, this summer was pretty cold as well, I don't remember many days of actual summer heat this year, and I actually had to wear a sweater or a hoodie pretty often. Not that I'm complaining though, as I actually like colder temperatures, which is also why I'm always happy when fall is already here (although to me it actually starts on 1st September, not around the equinox).
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 11:48:16 AM »
Happy birthday HOM!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2022, 01:59:53 PM »
it still feels like summer here. the mornings are a little cooler. i love fall, even if it's still hot. i put up the halloween decorations. i still need to add some outside. but i need to fix the sprinklers first.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2022, 02:09:04 PM »
Happy birthday HOM!!!

Thank you!  :hug:

Post Merge: September 25, 2022, 02:44:21 PM

I took the picture one evening on the road to my house. Poor quality, but you can see that there are still green leaves on the trees and bushes, but the ground is already wonderfully full of autumn colors (fallen birch leaves). :heart:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 02:44:21 PM by Heart Of Midnight »
:zzz:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal