collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: White Elephant Swap and a free christmas pressie - Can you resist? BUMP 22/10/13  (Read 4670 times)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
@ Kaoskat and Eluluu

I'd be honored if you'd take both part, you do awesome work!

That's very kind of you to say, but I will likely have my hands full with the years Halloween Swap as well as the Official Holiday Swaps around the same time and it just wouldn't be possible.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
Ah okay, thanks for the update I didn't read that you were one of the mods.

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
This swap sounds like fun, I will have to consider it ^^
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline pandabear_chan

• View Profile
Bump - any more interest in that?

Offline Ambar

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
mmmmm sounds good to me....i´ll see if i can do it for the sign-ups

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
It sounds like a lot of fun but I'll prolly just watch this one. I can see myself getting salty (tho I'd try not to) if the custom I drooled over got swiped lol. So yeah I'll prolly just sit on the sidelines and cheer... and maybe join the next one once I've seen one in action. =)

Same here! I would try so hard not to be upset but all I can think of is a time we did this as children at a girl scout party and I wasn't explained the rules. All I was told is "oh she stole your gift, sorry" I was quite upset. It has forever left a bitter taste in my mouth about white elephant gifts. I will just watch everyone else!

Offline pandabear_chan

• View Profile
Re: White Elephant Swap and a free christmas present - Can you resist?
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 07:31:44 PM »
BUMP in late autumm, is there any interest in here to make this swap in time for or as late christmas present?

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
I would consider joining if I met the swap requirements. I love making customs, I'm not nearly as talented as some of the artists on the arena, but I do turn out some pretty beautiful ponies :)

Offline kaelynn

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • KaeLynn Design on Etsy
I'm still interested but I wonder if it might be better to leave the customs completely unrevealed until they are received by the final owner?  I like the idea of the stealing round taking place while the customs are still mostly hidden...then once the custom arrives it really is like opening a Christmas present!   :lol:

Just a thought.  Might mitigate some of the hurt feelings concerns as well.   :)

Commissions are OPEN!
Find me on Instagram @ kaelynn_design
KaeLynn Design on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaeLynnDesign

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
I'm still interested but I wonder if it might be better to leave the customs completely unrevealed until they are received by the final owner?  I like the idea of the stealing round taking place while the customs are still mostly hidden...then once the custom arrives it really is like opening a Christmas present!   :lol:

Just a thought.  Might mitigate some of the hurt feelings concerns as well.   :)

I think that sounds like a good idea too :)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
Cautious interest. :) I like White Elephant Swaps but am unsure of how much I want to put on my plate. Though, I'm really not as burdened as I could be as I'm mostly done shopping for 2 of the Swaps I'm in now. :P
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Thrice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I drop science.
    • View Profile
I'd sooo be into this but I already have my hands full during the holidays just dealing with my family alone. I'm also pretty sure I don't meet swap requirements yet. :/

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
This sounds like a lot of fun.  I make plushies, would that count as a custom?  If so, I'd be interested in joining.  If not, I'll enjoy watching the fun. :)
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Draikinator

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile

I think that is a great idea!

This sounds like a lot of fun! But I'm like %100000 percent sure I won't meet swap requirements yet hehe. ;^///^ I just wanted to say I think this is a great idea and I can't wait to at least watch! :D
-Want to buy those squishy Russian "Plush Apple" brand toys, especially the shining armor/cadence set. also the russian chupa chups vinyl scratch.-

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
This sounds like a really fun idea! I have way too much going on right now with the holidays unfortunately. :( I even think I know what kind of pony I would want to make. (I still consider myself a Newbie, I've only made a few customs, but I put my heart and soul into every custom I make!) Maybe if it works out to be after the holidays I would be able to join!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal