collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EUROCUP 2012  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
EUROCUP 2012
« on: June 19, 2012, 02:13:29 PM »
HEY ALL

Is anybody else watching Eurocup?! I didn't see another thread about this on the front page so I decided to post this!! I'm FREAKING out over an England win just earlier!! (I'm supporting England). Which team(s) are you rooting for?? Who do you think will win? I'm like praying England can survive Italy but I'm pretty intimidated  :silly: cause Italy is so good. It's just that England loss in the Worldcup was like...

:whoa: :stressed: :yikes: :enraged: :jealous:

BASICALLY - HUMILIATING (England v USA don't speak of this)

Eurocup main page: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/index.html

So, is anybody else watching??

EDIT: Also, USA can watch the Eurocup on ESPN (http://espnfc.com/us/en). Main ESPN and I think ESPN2. For example today, England v Ukraine was on ESPN and France v Sweden was on ESPN2.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:16:31 PM by Heliodor »

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: EUROCUP 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:46:36 PM »
Not really my thing but good luck to your team!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
After the Netherlands played so horrible (I am ashamed :blush:) I now hope England or Germany will win!!!! :cheer:

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
Good luck to all your teams!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 04:02:38 PM »
I've never really keep on it, not a big sports fan. :)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

moomargh

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 03:43:20 PM »
Oooh someone else is watching EURO's too! I love footy, always get really excited about euro's and try to watch every game I possibly can!!  :happy:

I'm rooting for España, I've always been 'their girl'. Just admire their team so much and just really enjoy watching their games!! :)

Very glad tho that England is now trough to the next round, Rooney's goal was well deserved! Good luck for them too!!  ^.^

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 04:08:29 PM »
Oooh someone else is watching EURO's too! I love footy, always get really excited about euro's and try to watch every game I possibly can!!  :happy:

I'm rooting for España, I've always been 'their girl'. Just admire their team so much and just really enjoy watching their games!! :)

Very glad tho that England is now trough to the next round, Rooney's goal was well deserved! Good luck for them too!!  ^.^
:frolic: Yahoo! I'm glad someone else is watching!! (But thanks for the wishes everyone!) Spain is so good... England is going to have to play better if they want a chance... I'm expecting Spain to get high up  :accomplished: They are just so good!!

Germany v Greece is coming up...I was thinking that Greece might have a hard time, but then again, a Greek win might help that country get confidence, you know how it's been so rough with Greece and the Euro...

I think Spain will probably win against France but France can be really good when they want to...I dunno if the can beat Spain!  :silly: Good team to root for  :biggrin: Haha when you root for a team that doesn't win very much you have to be able to laugh at yourself. I don't know too too much about all of the teams so... I just love watching football I get so crazy psyched up...  :biggrin: The start time is around the time I am in the gym on the cardio machines and I can watch it on the little TVs. When England was playing last and it looked like Ukraine was about to get it in I knocked my book & book holder right off the machine and was like 'GASP OMGS!!! whew...oh man...oh man...' and everyone was staring at me...Lol!

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 06:30:17 PM »
I´m sporadically watching (am really busy right now). I was (as always) rooting for Denmark but since they´re out, England is my favourite now :) and I *really* hope they beat Italy!
so yes, let's join our cheering forces to get England to the finals :cheer:
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Charmer

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://marks-autographs.freehomepage.com
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 08:49:26 AM »
I'm watching too (to Aflames discust, she hates it, lol). Come one England! Hope they beat Italy. They've done better than I thought so am happy. Can't see is getting past semi's if we beat Italy though, especially if it's Germany like it's likely to be. But that would still be a great result since we have a fairly average squad at the moment.

marks-autographs.freehomepage.com
marks-redcarpet.freehomepage.com

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 09:42:31 AM »
I haven't watched any yet, as I can't seem to find what channels they are featured on in the US, and I think you have to pay to watch the games. :c
But I have been keeping up, and I'm rooting for Germany, as usual. :P

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 09:49:05 AM »
Careful boy, your stomping on some very sensative territory ;)

Around these parts, euro and fifa cup are a huge deal, and people are very passionate about the teams that they originate from.

For us, if Italy looses on sunday, it will be a discrase worse then their showdown 2 years ago.  We are also part German so the family has some very high expectations for todays game.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Moonracer

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 10:00:13 AM »
Am I watching Euro 2012? Of course I do. I have not other choice, I mean, part of the whole event takes in my own country after all, lol. :D :D

As for who's going to win... I don't know. Yeah, I kind of suck at making predictions when it comes to football. XD

One thing I'm kind of sad about (besides our team's loss, but I guess that one was our fault), is that all the foreign fans have already left my hometown, and that there'll be no more matches played here. :( I especially miss the Irish folks - they're such fun people. :) :3

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 03:08:47 PM »
I don't really care because I hate football, but ! I am rooting for Portugal deep down, of course~ ;)

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 03:22:54 PM »
Nope not watching, I don't like football but worst of the worst in Ukraine they killed many many dogs and cats for the damn cup...so nope, sorry but I am just disgusted and I promised and subcribed to not watch the cup...
If you are sensible don't read
http://observers.france24.com/content/20120113-ukraine-stray-dogs-sacrificed-euro-2012-football-championship-despite-killing-ban

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 03:27:43 PM »
I thought that activists got them to put a ban on killing of strays! I just read the title of the link you posted (will not be opening it, thanks for the warning), does that mean they completely ignored the ban?!
I´m just starting to hate all these big events, world cups, olympics, eurovision. They are all just in the name of trivial fun and yet so many suffer... I think i´ll join you in you boycott now :(
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal