collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3.5 Veterans - Sparkly Name Toola Roola - Real?  (Read 692 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
G3.5 Veterans - Sparkly Name Toola Roola - Real?
« on: February 28, 2022, 06:32:20 AM »
I was sorting my G3.5 collection yesterday and realized I didn't have a Sparkly Name Toola Roola.

I swore she was part of the set, but according to guides online, she was never made.

Since I am unable to search archive to 2008, does anyone who collected these back then remember this lack of Toola Roola in this set? Why was this so? Was there a pamphlet and she was missing?

I am just having major brain drain on the situation.  :P

~Foxtale~

Offline xelli

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G3.5 Veterans - Sparkly Name Toola Roola - Real?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 12:19:46 PM »
Especially for you I went through all the 7 catalogs from the G3,5 Main 7 I have MIB - 2 normal ones, 2 with gliterry names and 3 with big names imprinted on them (including Toola Toola). One catalog had the Main 7 G3 ponies. 3 catalogs had the normal G3.5 ponies and 3 catalogs had the Big names G3,5. Not a sign of the ones with gliterry names.
I remeber that any type of Toola Roola was hard to find back in the day and I never saw a glittery one in store.
Looking for G2 accessories -->My wishlist

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 01:00:49 AM »
It's true, there were just 2x G3.5 Toola Roola released. A plain one and the other with decorations.
I have no clue why she was excluded from the other G3.5 Core 7 series.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 07:15:57 AM »
Especially for you I went through all the 7 catalogs from the G3,5 Main 7 I have MIB - 2 normal ones, 2 with gliterry names and 3 with big names imprinted on them (including Toola Toola). One catalog had the Main 7 G3 ponies. 3 catalogs had the normal G3.5 ponies and 3 catalogs had the Big names G3,5. Not a sign of the ones with gliterry names.
I remeber that any type of Toola Roola was hard to find back in the day and I never saw a glittery one in store.

Thank you so much for checking everything! It was so long ago I couldn't remember. I wonder what happened with the Glitter name release and why it wasn't published.

It's true, there were just 2x G3.5 Toola Roola released. A plain one and the other with decorations.

Poor Toola Roola was always left out! Thank you for sharing your memory as well. I guess 7 characters was too much for a case?
~Foxtale~

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2022, 09:34:25 AM »

Poor Toola Roola was always left out! Thank you for sharing your memory as well. I guess 7 characters was too much for a case?
You're welcome.
Well I have a whole Toola Roola army and it took me ages to get the plain one.

Offline xelli

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 12:23:30 PM »
You're welcome  ^.^ I remember finding the decorated one on some pony hunt just by accident  :blink:
Looking for G2 accessories -->My wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal