collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131159 times)

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #720 on: December 26, 2018, 12:46:35 PM »
It's a mixture between Crash Team Racing and the Spyro Trilogy (original PS1 versions) :)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 26, 2018, 08:56:10 PM »
I've been lost in Red Dead 2, I picked it up for my boyfriend and he hasn't gotten a chance to play it yet! I wasn't expecting to like it so much or it to have such a handy auto target that I can actually play!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #722 on: December 28, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »
I've been lost in Red Dead 2, I picked it up for my boyfriend and he hasn't gotten a chance to play it yet! I wasn't expecting to like it so much or it to have such a handy auto target that I can actually play!
That's very interesting! I got my bf that for his birthday, but now I might need to have him bring it when he visits again so I can try it. I'm not the best at shooting games, but if the auto assist works well and it has an easy mode, I often go through stuff to experience the story.

I bought Dragon Quest XI in the Steam Winter Sale--which is on until January 3rd, PC gamers!--for 40% off and have been going through that. At the same time, Jay and I are playing Civilization VI, which is proving hilarious because I've never played a Civ game before.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 31, 2018, 01:29:20 PM »
It's a mixture between Crash Team Racing and the Spyro Trilogy (original PS1 versions) :)

Hi we're friends now.  :D

I heard that CTR is getting a remaster too! 

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #724 on: December 31, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »
I'm not the best at shooting games, but if the auto assist works well and it has an easy mode, I often go through stuff to experience the story.

The story is incredible. Did you play the first Redemption or at least familiar with the story? RDR2 is a prequel that is interwoven to the first, and quite brilliantly.

The gameplay is easy enough and targeting works great. Plus it's a stunningly beautiful game. I get so immersed that when a graphical glitch or something weird occurs, it really stands out and I have to remind myself that yes, it is in fact a video game :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 02, 2019, 02:33:58 AM »
Playing Among the Sleep, I can’t sleep because I keep having nightmares about the Forest level where you got to hide from the monster. I might go back to playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 02, 2019, 04:54:50 AM »

Hi we're friends now.  :D

I heard that CTR is getting a remaster too!

Haha XD nice to meet you!

Yeah I heard too and Im so excited, I'm glad it's getting a remake, it's an awesome game! 
Can't wait to see Hot Air Skyway and Dragon Mines remade, I absolutely love those race tracks!

Still playing Spyro and CTR, I was planning on playing the first 3 Crash Bandicoot games but I don't actually have a memory card, we've only got 3rd party ones from our PS1(plus the PS1 currently belongs to my sister) and It turns out the first game didn't even load so Ive got to take that back to the store :/ (The PS2 slim doesn't take 3rd party cards unfortunately)

Anyone playing Spyro? Are you one of those people who have to collect everything on the stage? I am, I get really annoyed if I don't have all the gems XD

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 02, 2019, 07:58:25 AM »
I finally got Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu, so it's a mix of that and Sapphire :)

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 02, 2019, 09:14:52 AM »
Anyone playing Spyro? Are you one of those people who have to collect everything on the stage? I am, I get really annoyed if I don't have all the gems XD

When I play that game I have to find all the things, too.  If I ever get caught up on other things I need to finish I might have to pull out my PS1 and see how far I got on Spyro when I played it with my nephew 10 years ago...

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 02, 2019, 10:05:54 AM »
I've been playing BioShock, loving it so far :D

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 02, 2019, 11:13:12 AM »
I'm working on the Spyro remake.  I played the originals a few years ago for the billionth time.  Definitely a level completionist!  It makes me so mad to have to come back to a level I've already played just so I can climb a wall or bash a rock.  120% on the first game, and finished Crystal Glacier, Skelos Badlands, and Breeze Harbor in one go last night. 

@StrawberrySundance I love Hot Air Skyway too!  I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite level, actually.  Maybe Tiger Temple?  I ALWAYS play as Pura.   

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 02, 2019, 12:07:28 PM »

When I play that game I have to find all the things, too.  If I ever get caught up on other things I need to finish I might have to pull out my PS1 and see how far I got on Spyro when I played it with my nephew 10 years ago...

I honestly can't stand having an uneven amount of gems, a missing dragon egg etc. I think I'm currently on Misty Bog in the Beast Makers homeworld and I know where the last few gems are but I can't seem to time my jump correctly, it's really annoying me ^^; I haven't played Spyro for years and it's still just as difficult as I remember XD

I'm working on the Spyro remake.  I played the originals a few years ago for the billionth time.  Definitely a level completionist!  It makes me so mad to have to come back to a level I've already played just so I can climb a wall or bash a rock.  120% on the first game, and finished Crystal Glacier, Skelos Badlands, and Breeze Harbor in one go last night. 

@StrawberrySundance I love Hot Air Skyway too!  I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite level, actually.  Maybe Tiger Temple?  I ALWAYS play as Pura.   

I'm currently playing through the originals on my PS3 since I don't own a PS4 / Xbox One (I really hope it comes out for PC like Crash) I have played the Tree Tops level in the remake but that's as much as I've played since it's my sister's PS4 XD I heard you could choose between the original soundtrack and remastered when playing. (I've got to hear the soundtracks for Ripto's Arena and Winter Tundra remastered, they were absolutely amazing in the original game!)

I'm 61% complete with the first game, I can't wait to move onto Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer as that is my favourite of the original 3 :D
Well done for completing all those levels in one night! I'd be on forever trying to get to those hard to reach gems, I'm not good at timing my jumps ^^;

To be honest the tracks are all amazing in CTR, the music for Coco Park, Dragon Mines and Sewer Speedway are my favourites but level design-wise Hot Air Skyway wins!
In Adventure Mode I'm playing as Coco but if I'm playing arcade or VS. I always play as Komodo Joe.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #732 on: January 02, 2019, 03:09:42 PM »
Bioshock is incredible! Is this your first playthrough or are you taking a trip down memory lane? If it is your first, would you kindly come back and let us know what you think once you're done? That game is a trip! :heart:

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 02, 2019, 04:48:23 PM »
Bioshock is incredible! Is this your first playthrough or are you taking a trip down memory lane? If it is your first, would you kindly come back and let us know what you think once you're done? That game is a trip! :heart:
Yes! It's really good so far, the creepy level is awesome (love scary movies so this game is up my ally) I will for sure give you an update when I finish :D

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #734 on: January 02, 2019, 05:08:18 PM »
We had to buy a second PS4 when Read Dead Redemption 2 was released. We knew the time had come when we could no longer share the same PS4 with my boyfriend.  :lol: It's probably my favorite game ever, it's just perfect in every way. I'm playing through the single player for the third time now. I'm lvl57 in online too, but running out of stuff to do. Can't wait to get more content there!

When I'm not playing RDR2, I'm most likely playing God of War or Spyro. Both amazing games too. Planning on starting Detroit: Become human next.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal