collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 617
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131159 times)

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #465 on: November 07, 2016, 06:46:13 AM »
Recently got Terraria on the Wii U thanks to winning an eshop card... been playing a ton of it with my sis.  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #466 on: November 07, 2016, 07:05:48 PM »
Yesssss, I finally platinumed Fallout 4! And now I'm super excited that "Everybody's Gone to the Rapture" was free with PS+ because I've been wanting to play that game for quite a while!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 11, 2016, 02:07:43 PM »
I started playing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and I have a question for British friends: are there really such an abundance of doors without doorknobs in the UK, or were the game developers just lazy? I don't even understand how the doors in this game work!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2016, 06:36:57 PM »
I haven't played a game in months due to personal reasons. I want to play my copy of Style Savvy: Fashion Forward so bad but guilt is stopping me. I even ordered Disney Magical World 2, even though I am not playing games right now. I really enjoyed the first one and have wanted the second one for a while.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2016, 06:39:44 PM »
Right now I'm playing Disney Magical World 2! I just finished Paper Mario Color Splash, and now ACNL has updates too. And then Pokemon comes out. I'm doomed.

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2016, 09:01:30 PM »
Right now I'm playing Disney Magical World 2! I just finished Paper Mario Color Splash, and now ACNL has updates too. And then Pokemon comes out. I'm doomed.

Ooo, what did you think of Colour Splash? Fun? Nah? Was it reminiscent of Sticker Star or did it have elements on older PM games? I haven't looked into it yet so I'm curious what people think.

Me? Right now I'm actually playing nothing. I started Omega Ruby but haven't played in a month or so. Need to decide on what to play.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 16, 2016, 10:29:39 AM »
I started Omega Ruby but haven't played in a month or so. Need to decide on what to play.
I started Alpha Sapphire a while ago, too, and only have two badges. O_o Since I pre-ordered Pokemon Sun, I have about two days to FINISH AS before I get sucked into the new Pokemon game! I gotta get on that!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 16, 2016, 12:10:10 PM »
I started Omega Ruby but haven't played in a month or so. Need to decide on what to play.
I started Alpha Sapphire a while ago, too, and only have two badges. O_o Since I pre-ordered Pokemon Sun, I have about two days to FINISH AS before I get sucked into the new Pokemon game! I gotta get on that!

I can do better than that.  I started Pearl back in 2012 and haven't gotten one badge yet.   XD  I bought it right before I bought White and I only have six badges in that one.  I have seven badges in Y, though.  So maybe I can actually finish the first go-through on that one before Friday.   :lol:

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 16, 2016, 01:07:07 PM »

I can do better than that.  I started Pearl back in 2012 and haven't gotten one badge yet.   XD  I bought it right before I bought White and I only have six badges in that one.  I have seven badges in Y, though.  So maybe I can actually finish the first go-through on that one before Friday.   :lol:

ringwraith10- SAME! Only two badges. Last I played I beat Team Magma in the museum and haven't progressed since.

Pokeyonekenobie- I have beaten Diamond, but I still haven't beat Platinum after buying it launch week, can't even tell you how many badges I got in that one. Same with Heart Gold, though, in that one I am ready to fight the E4, I just got lazy grinding my team up. I think remakes are hardest for me to sit through.

I haven't preordered sun/moon yet, waiting until a few days later to know the version exclusives/differences before I pick a game, so in theory, I should have time to beat OR.  :lol:

I'm debating playing Baten Kaitos Origins right now. I never beat it due to my GCN memory card dying, but I was enjoying it. Though, my last efforts at sitting through an RPG did not go over well so I don't know if I'll even make it a few hours in.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 17, 2016, 01:13:12 PM »
ringwraith10- SAME! Only two badges. Last I played I beat Team Magma in the museum and haven't progressed since.

That's about where I am! I also feel bad that I didn't get very far in Heart Gold, and I'm not sure I'll actually be going back to that one. I think I got one badge in that game? I don't even remember.

But guess what?! I'm going to see the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions concert with my brother on Saturday! I'm so excited! And it's so weird that they're doing it the day JUST after the new games come out! Good timing, I guess?

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 17, 2016, 10:46:49 PM »
Forever hooked on Animal Crossing New Leaf. :P But especially since the update came out.

My MLP Tumblr

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 17, 2016, 11:53:46 PM »
Forever hooked on Animal Crossing New Leaf. :P But especially since the update came out.
I need to play it again now with the update... But they timed it kinda poorly since Pokemon is going to take up everyone's time now.

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 18, 2016, 02:33:05 AM »
I need to play it again now with the update... But they timed it kinda poorly since Pokemon is going to take up everyone's time now.
This is true, but it does make me more excited to get back to collecting the amiibos and cards. :P

My MLP Tumblr

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 18, 2016, 05:10:19 AM »
I shall be playing Pokemon Sun whenever my preorder shows up in the mail today. :)
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #479 on: November 18, 2016, 05:37:47 AM »
I shall be playing Pokemon Sun whenever my preorder shows up in the mail today. :)

Same. My brother is suppose to check the mailbox on his way home from work. (We have one of those community boxes at the end of our street.)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal