collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131147 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #360 on: May 24, 2016, 02:05:17 PM »
I enjoyed playing through Cat Hustle. It's a PG-13 VN about a cat cafe. Good story, cute characters and lots of cats - what's not to like? :P

Now I'm playing Organic Garden, which is... interesting. It's a click+collection/VN hybrid with a minimalist art style. You work for a shop that grows human organs on plants and take care of the greenhouse. There are weird customers (with stories to uncover) who order certain organs for ... reasons. It's quite different. I like it so far.

...I play some strange games :lol:
Hah, those both definitely sound like interesting games. Where can they be found/purchased?

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #361 on: May 24, 2016, 03:05:23 PM »
Hah, those both definitely sound like interesting games. Where can they be found/purchased?

Steam. I goofed the names a bit though. Hustle Cat and Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden. I got them both on sale, like way on sale. They're back to full price at the moment so you might want to wait a bit until another one rolls around.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 24, 2016, 03:17:07 PM »
Getting back into Team Fortress 2. Little bit rusty but feel confident enough to do a MvM Tour once I get all my phone calls for the day out of the way.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline lilimyu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
  • I'm Alex I draw stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 25, 2016, 02:20:01 PM »
I just finish Fran bow a really good point and click the story is really interesting,and now i'm playing Undertale,and the binding os isaac yeah i know it's a little old but i love this game it's just so cool and fun to play

Flarewing

« Reply #364 on: May 26, 2016, 12:49:10 PM »
Figured out how to get a recruitment code for FFXIV that anyone can use if they start playing. I linked it in my siggy, along with links to the instructions and free trial websites. The code CAN be used by a PS4 player since it's all routed through Mog Station anyways. Whom ever wants it, feel free to take it!

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 26, 2016, 10:49:32 PM »
Taking a break from Destiny and Pokemon to start the infamous lvl grind in Overwatch.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 27, 2016, 10:24:33 AM »
Figured out how to get a recruitment code for FFXIV that anyone can use if they start playing. I linked it in my siggy, along with links to the instructions and free trial websites. The code CAN be used by a PS4 player since it's all routed through Mog Station anyways. Whom ever wants it, feel free to take it!
Awesome! I'll take advantage when I get the game! I'm still wrapped up in ESO, though...

Post Merge: May 27, 2016, 10:27:18 AM

Steam. I goofed the names a bit though. Hustle Cat and Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden. I got them both on sale, like way on sale. They're back to full price at the moment so you might want to wait a bit until another one rolls around.
Okay, that Forget Me Not game was already on my wishlist. :) Hustle Cat looks cool too, though! :D

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 27, 2016, 10:11:49 PM »
It's too hot to use my computer heavily, so I've been getting back to Tales of Symphonia finally! I... really need to pay more attention to when I should be running away/blocking, but it's fun.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 30, 2016, 03:47:09 PM »
It's too hot to use my computer heavily, so I've been getting back to Tales of Symphonia finally! I... really need to pay more attention to when I should be running away/blocking, but it's fun.
Haha, I always have to re-acquaint myself with blocking when I play a Tales game. I actually need to get back to the Symphonia games, too -- I never beat them!

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2016, 07:19:55 PM »
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir came out this week and I'm looooooving it! I really loved the original and thus version improved on it!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 09, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir came out this week and I'm looooooving it! I really loved the original and thus version improved on it!
Oooooh, that's one I need to get ASAP! I almost pre-ordered it but I never got around to it. :/

So I just got Disney Infinity 2.0 because 3.0 is still a bit too expensive for a game I'm not certain I'm going to like. I'm hoping that because Disney Infinity is being discontinued Game Stop will have a sale on the figures. I went ahead and bought a Jasmine figure, though, since that's the one I most wanted. And I have Rapunzel in my Amazon shopping cart. :)

Offline nemubones

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 09, 2016, 02:27:27 PM »
Its even better than the original, so pretty! The limited edition is awesome just wished for a figure of Gwendolyn or Velvet. :P

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 09, 2016, 03:08:44 PM »
Its even better than the original, so pretty! The limited edition is awesome just wished for a figure of Gwendolyn or Velvet. :P

Ooh that would've been awesome!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 09, 2016, 03:13:23 PM »

That would definitely have been a good incentive to pre-order the game!

Offline nemubones

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 09, 2016, 07:50:38 PM »
I know right? Poor Oswald should get a figure someday too. Poor guy gets no lovin except from Gwendolyn. :P
That would definitely have been a good incentive to pre-order the game!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal