collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 691
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131162 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #345 on: May 13, 2016, 09:19:27 PM »
Pokemon Yellow. I tried cloning Eevees yesterday and accidentally wiped out my save file. :| It'll only take me a week to get back to where I was, but it was still disappointing.

Bummer.  I just bred an entire box of Eevee eggs on Y.  Too bad it isn't that easy in the originals.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #346 on: May 16, 2016, 02:32:08 PM »
I have personally witnessed someof my Free Company (guild system) mates afk literally all day.

Hah, wow. You'd think they'd want to boot people from the server if they're inactive for that long -- they're taking up precious server space! So if/when I get FF XIV I would be getting it on PS4, since my computer isn't the best at running some much older MMOs. Do you play on PC or on PS4? Do you know if they are on the same server or totally separate? ESO for PS4 is on a separate server, I'm pretty sure, since it uses our PSN usernames as our game usernames.

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2016, 04:24:53 AM »
I have personally witnessed someof my Free Company (guild system) mates afk literally all day.

Hah, wow. You'd think they'd want to boot people from the server if they're inactive for that long -- they're taking up precious server space! So if/when I get FF XIV I would be getting it on PS4, since my computer isn't the best at running some much older MMOs. Do you play on PC or on PS4? Do you know if they are on the same server or totally separate? ESO for PS4 is on a separate server, I'm pretty sure, since it uses our PSN usernames as our game usernames.

It seems that server creation is limited by the number of characters on the server, not logged in. That's just my theory, however, but it seems to hold up, given the very brief period creationis allowed after SqueeNix does a round of RMT banning.

I do know that you can play from both PC, PS3, or PS4, and the game doesn't care. In fact, some of my FC mates have stated to play both PC and PS4 on the same character. You have to have the client license for the platform you're playing on in your account, though. I.e., if you want to play the PC AND the PS4, you have to pay for each license, but there is only one subscription for your account.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:27:10 AM by Flarewing »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2016, 09:37:47 AM »
I do know that you can play from both PC, PS3, or PS4, and the game doesn't care. In fact, some of my FC mates have stated to play both PC and PS4 on the same character. You have to have the client license for the platform you're playing on in your account, though. I.e., if you want to play the PC AND the PS4, you have to pay for each license, but there is only one subscription for your account.
Ah, okay! Very cool! That means that I can still play with the majority of my friends who would be playing on PC rather than PS4. :D

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »
Ah, okay! Very cool! That means that I can still play with the majority of my friends who would be playing on PC rather than PS4. :D

I play of PS4, my hubby plays on PC. We can play together just fine! And the game looks just as gorgeous on PS4.

Flarewing

« Reply #350 on: May 23, 2016, 04:27:15 AM »
I just lost my weekend to the Far Harbor DLC for Fallout 4. No regrets. Loving that new pair of power armor skins!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2016, 05:10:48 AM »
I'm still playing the Kingdom Hearts mobile game. :) I seem to be getting a little better at it.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 23, 2016, 09:39:16 AM »
Pokemon X. I  received a Shiny Xerneas, caught a Corsola and Octillery, evolved my Dratini, beat the Anistar gym and  I'm getting ready to go kick Lysander's sorry butt.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Aliyahbetd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 23, 2016, 11:29:50 AM »
I'm playing Pokemon Omega Ruby atm. Beat the story/elite 4, just trying to fill out my living national dex. It's pretty slow going without wifi except for infrequently, but I have about 600 so far! :)
Wishlist:
My Kingdom for Cranberry Muffins! :lovey:...
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,379105.0.html

Flarewing

« Reply #354 on: May 23, 2016, 05:37:23 PM »
Oh, speaking of Pokémon, the Shiny Yveltal is available through the 26th!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 23, 2016, 06:54:38 PM »
I just lost my weekend to the Far Harbor DLC for Fallout 4. No regrets. Loving that new pair of power armor skins!
I'm going to wait until I'm tired of ESO before I get that DLC. I heard it was coming out and thought, "Oh no, I need to get that now!!!" but then I decided I would just wait. Nothing wrong with waiting. ;)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2016, 07:05:11 AM »
ive just hot 20 hrs of game play in my Twilight Princess HD  file.
I was FINALLY able to pass the point where I was stuck in the original Wii Version of the game!.

but why dose Hyrule have to be so vast in this game!  it takes ages to  move around even with Epona.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #357 on: May 24, 2016, 12:39:36 PM »
I enjoyed playing through Cat Hustle. It's a PG-13 VN about a cat cafe. Good story, cute characters and lots of cats - what's not to like? :P

Now I'm playing Organic Garden, which is... interesting. It's a click+collection/VN hybrid with a minimalist art style. You work for a shop that grows human organs on plants and take care of the greenhouse. There are weird customers (with stories to uncover) who order certain organs for ... reasons. It's quite different. I like it so far.

...I play some strange games :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2016, 12:42:45 PM »
I just started Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I was getting bored with the AC formula a few years ago so I took a break from them for a few years, and it must have done the trick because I'm back to having fun with this one.

Blog

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2016, 01:33:50 PM »
Can someone give me more tips on the Kingdom Hearts mobile game? I keep having to buy extra jewels to defeat the enemies. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal