collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 658
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 131165 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2015, 05:27:14 AM »
Yeah, it was about a year ago, so, conveniently centered on the holidays, and we also had some Real Life problems of major importance going on, so it was easier to just cut off the game and deal with the things that mattered. The short version was one of our officers knifed us in the back and manipulated another into trying to take over; tired of the crap, I let 'em have it and Ti and I quit. Turned out that the guild lasted another month or so before imploding. Fun game, but not worth wading through the ERP and wangst, not for us.

As for FF15, yeah, it's got crazy pretty graphics, and thus kinda requires a decently good graphics card. There's also some problems sometimes with patch file downloads, but people have figured out workarounds to those. I've played a lot of really pretty MMO's, and it may, imho, be one of the prettiest.

Those of you playing the Gen 6 Pokémon games, I can hook you up with any non-legendary Pokémon you might need/want. Due to my many repeat play throughs, I probably have extras of most legendaries. Think I have something stupid like eight Diancie... Lemme know if you want something.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2015, 10:34:49 AM »
Steam winter sale! I got a Target gift card for X-Mas and used it to buy a Steam gift card (and ponies). :D So I'm adding to my incredibly large backlog right now.

Also, my brother convinced me to finally play some Terraria for the first time over Christmas. I am TERRIBLE at that game. I don't think I'll be playing much more of it.

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2015, 11:38:40 AM »
Steam winter sale! I got a Target gift card for X-Mas and used it to buy a Steam gift card (and ponies). :D So I'm adding to my incredibly large backlog right now.

Also, my brother convinced me to finally play some Terraria for the first time over Christmas. I am TERRIBLE at that game. I don't think I'll be playing much more of it.

I hated Terraria at first, but if you play it with other people and skim the wiki, it really becomes a blast. I was really bad at it, but now I can kinda hold my own, or at least not die every 5 minutes :)
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2015, 03:37:43 PM »
Finished Tales of Phantasia last weekend.  I think I finished at a higher level than I have with almost any other RPG, with the main character at Lv 85 and the rest around 80. And apparently, there's also a hard mode. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

I'm on Tales of Eternia (which for some reason they called Tales of Destiny II in English) and I'm liking how they do the battle system in Tales games, it can make things a lot more tense than with a turn-based RPG, and there's more strategy involved.  It also means you die a lot while you're figuring things out. I also like that they have selectable difficulty, since PS-era games tend to be much less challenging than older games.

Offline paperpoppet

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • I <3 Rainbow Ponies!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2015, 12:15:31 AM »
Boyfriend got a PS4 for Christmas... I've been in dat Fallout 4 coma ever since. So good.
*Formerly AstaraelsSong*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gracias, SDS for my sig and av!

Offline Shileah

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2015, 05:03:18 AM »
Ohh, a gaming thread!  :biggrin:

I play a lot, mostly MMOs and city builders. My first MMO was Dark Age of Camelot, which I returned to a couple of years ago and am still playing as of today. I played WoW excessively in the time when I was not playing DAoC, a bit too excessively I have to say, so I am very careful now and make sure to have other hobbies as well (getting back into ponies was actually one of the things I picked up when looking for alternatives to gaming!). I'm pretty immersed in DAoC and do a lot for it besides actually playing it; I have my own Twitch channel & FB page & website, and I also work for the game (again). I've tried many other MMOs, such as GuildWars 2, Runes of Magic, the FF MMO, LotRo, but nothing could really keep me there. Dark Age is simply the gaming love of my life! <3

If I don't play online, I love Banished with CC Mod (1009 hours played, according to Steam). I can get lost there for hours! I can also spend a lot of time in simple games like Bejeweled (1185 hours, well...) or Audiosurf 1+2. I'm less for single player games and I have a tendency to get lost in sandbox games - there is just so much to do, I never know what to do first and end up wanting to do all the quests and not getting anywhere. I might give the new Fallout a try though, not sure yet. Waiting for it to be on a (better deal) Steam sale I guess! :)
Specifically looking for G1 with pen markings similar to this (my initials - W.S.):

Instagram

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2015, 08:46:40 AM »
I'm on Tales of Eternia (which for some reason they called Tales of Destiny II in English) ...

Because "Eternia" was a copyrighted word, because of He-Man.  What's really weird is they called it Destiny 2, despite the fact it has nothing to do with Tales of Destiny AND that ToD got an actual ToD2 in Japan! 

I LOVE the Tales series.  Eternia is a great game, you will love it.  I recently finished Vesperia and Xilia, and I have Xilia 2 and Zestiria lined up.  I need to finish Abyss but I really don't like playing my 3DS, it hurts my hands.  There are a few patched roms I have too, but I didn't like Tempest so I won't be finishing it.  I also didn't like the battle system in Graces f, so that one will be collecting dust on a shelf too.  I can't wait til Tales of Bersaria comes out! 

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2015, 02:43:29 PM »
Steam winter sale, indeed. I'm grabbing all the games I am fashionably late to play. Binding of Isaac, Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 1 & 2.

That said, I am currently invested in my newest Sims3 story :)

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2015, 02:49:51 PM »
I picked up lots of games from the steam sale!

The games I got were:
100% Orange Juice
Bastion
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Five Nights at Freddy's
Grim Fandango Remastered
Insaniquarium Deluxe!
Plague Inc. Evolved
Psychonauts
.. and one other game that's a bit dirty so I can't mention it  ^^;

Been playing mainly Plague Inc, Insaniquarium, and Peggle lately. I haven't got to download many of those games due to my slow internet  :razz: :razz:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »
I didn't know Steam had Insaniquarium. I used to play that game all the time back in the day. Just bought it ^.^ Oh! They have Big Money too!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »
I'm late to the party but I picked up the Destiny. If I like it well enough I'll get the taken king later on.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2016, 10:49:31 AM »
I'm playing Neverwinter now. My husband and I are Dragonborns in it.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2016, 09:30:17 PM »
Pokemon X, I'm in Ambrette Town, caught a Ton of Pokemon in the caves and revived a Tyrunt.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2016, 01:42:04 PM »
Just got home from holiday, so it's time to get back into Fallout 4 for me!  :biggrin:

Blog

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2016, 03:15:01 PM »
Just got home from holiday, so it's time to get back into Fallout 4 for me!  :biggrin:
Ditto! :D Though I might go back and finish a few other games that I had started before I got Fallout 4...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal