collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 52739 times)

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2015, 11:56:52 PM »
I'll be good for a while, I swear :blush: :blush: :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hubby is a saint, I asked him to stop by Target on his way home as I had heard rumors of Alice Tsums showing up Target recently (they lag behind the Disney Store by a few months apparently) and I was desperate to get the Cheshire Cat. Not only did they have the Cheshire Cat but they also had most of the Alice in Wonderland set, knowing how much I love Alice in Wonderland he grabbed them all. He also grabbed Bambi and Thumper because they are adorable and he hadn't seen them anywhere else yet.

Offline Heart891011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2015, 04:51:15 PM »
I could only find Mickey, but I also have Minnie somewhere.

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2015, 12:43:51 PM »
I stopped at Target yesterday and bought the white rabbit and cheshire cat! I'm so excited to add them to my collection :)

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2015, 09:15:20 AM »
If you have Disney Movie Rewards points, you can get a "mystery Tsum Tsums" for 300 points, including shipping :D I just ordered.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2015, 09:43:26 AM »
Finally got to a DS last week and managed to pick up Rajah and Lady. Alas, despite having loads of Frozen ones, the store had no BH6, no Cinderella, No Little Mermaid, and no Inside Out :( I really want the stamps for the pins so it's so irritating that getting them here is so difficult due to Disney apparently not wanting any physical stores any more.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2015, 10:03:12 AM »
I am loving seeing everyone's Tsum Tsum collections!! They are SO cute! <3 <3

I am resisting them as I have no room for more plushes! The only ones I have bought are small and medium sized Stitches for my fiance since Stitch is his favorite. If they do release a Peter Pan and Pocahontas set I will definitely be getting them though >_>
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline gold.standard

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2015, 10:17:46 AM »
Are they just Disney characters?
I'm actually supporting an artist on patreon that is making pony tsums!!
https://www.patreon.com/moggymawee

but yeah as far as i know, these are just disney, but the roll stacking plush is a popular style. I started collecting nemuneko a few years back and they are very similar to this.
I love art and ponies so much!!

Currently seeking ponies: Galaxy, Dewdrop Dazzle, Flitterheart, Twinkleshine, Sweetie Swirl, Sweetpop, Cherry Treats, Buttons, Baby Lucky Clover, Swirly Whirly, Tutti Fruiti, Sweet Clover

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2015, 10:25:12 AM »

but yeah as far as i know, these are just disney, but the roll stacking plush is a popular style. I started collecting nemuneko a few years back and they are very similar to this.

Other companies are making similar items, called "mochi mascots" -

They are made an extremely soft minky-like fabric, though I'm not sure the bodies are as detailed as those on some of the TsumTsums.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Princess Lala

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2015, 08:09:28 PM »
^^^^^ Oooooooooooo those anime-style character tsums are to die for!!!!! :3 Meanwhile, here is my tsum tsum collection! I recently started really buying them!

I also got Mickey and Minnie expressions for my trip out here! Trying to make my trip feel Disney-like as possible from where I am at!

I wish I could have  gotten some more from Disney World since its a few hours around the corner, but sadly we dont have enough funds to drive over there!!! Where I am at currently on the NW side of FL is the furthest I can go. My extra money I need to save for emergencies like if I get a flat tire or something. Phooey!

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:16:11 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2015, 09:55:45 PM »

Other companies are making similar items, called "mochi mascots" -
Spoiler

They are made an extremely soft minky-like fabric, though I'm not sure the bodies are as detailed as those on some of the TsumTsums.
Oh yeah China is all over this one. There's even a few american companies now making knock offs.

I got myself these pikachu and totoro fakies!

And the much more legit 'Stackins', who are actually from our friends at Funrise. Tempted by the lion and raccoon.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2015, 01:44:50 AM »
Oh, those anime ones aren't knock-offs. They're officially licensed products made by a company called SUN-S. So far I think they've only done the Fate/Stay Night and Token Ranbu Online ones, but we'll see what comes in the future.

I popped into Clintons yesterday and get this, they had better stock than the Disney Store, having some of the Toy Story and Alice Tsums. Sadly, you don't get stamps if you don't buy them from Disney though :/

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2015, 05:01:50 PM »
The Disney Store has free shipping today for Labor Day. They don't have many Tsums in stock but I got the sleepy eye Dumbo and the Stitch with different eyes. Because so cute... And no shipping fee. Now if I could only find regular Stitch.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2015, 05:15:08 PM »

;O; I'm in love with the winks........ !!!
This thread is dangerous. XO ARGH!

I've seen little generic 'stackers' at walmart and target now. :) It's weird how they've caught on in the USA. There was an orange fox that was extra tempting to me. 

Oh, I do have a question for those who know more about Tsums. How many are released in Japan that we can't get here. Can we get lucifer here? I saw him on Yahoo *__*; And I think I kinda need him.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2015, 07:01:53 PM »

Terrible picture because I keep them on a shelf high above my head so the cat can't steal them. I currently have 7 of the 8 Nightmare before Christmas set coming and the hong kong shelly mae and duffy form this Halloween.
I'm also hoping to find the toy story ones at target soon.

SEND HELP

Princess Lala

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2015, 07:18:11 AM »
I wonder if this now belongs in the Toy Box?  :P

The winking expression tsums are online at the Disney Store website! I want the chip and dale expressions too as well as marie! These are only at the Disney Store from my inderstanding! There is an angry stitch one too!

Those other tsum tsum like toys at Walmart and Target are called Stackins and they are made by Funrise, the company that makes our noodle-hair mlp plush! I bought the fox and grey/white raccoon. I really want them to release the other mini racoon (blue and brown), caterpillar, deer, pink panda, hedgie, and squirrel!

Another stackable plush I love is the South Korean mini Cotton Food sushi's!!! Cotton Food are mostly meant to be cushions or pillows, but the sushi ones (cell phone charms) are perfect for stacking! The minis are like $4 on ebay, I have the pink one with the bow!

Here is a size comparison of tsum tsums, stackins, and cotton food minis!!! Glad I took these images a month ago, im kind of bored posting pictures of sand and water.

Tags!

Also, since im bored for the next 13 hours, here is Angel and Stitch!!!

Pppsssst! (Angel im preeetty sure is a bootleg, but absolutely adorbs! :heart:) She looks like the UK version but has the "fortune cookie" tag tucked under her belly, bought her from a chinese seller for over a dollar. Stitch is legit, got him at Target. As long as they look near darn close to the real thing and dont have the keychain on their back Im ok with owning them!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:48:44 AM by Princess Lala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal