collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where is the best place to buy certain blind bags? (UK ponies help please)  (Read 491 times)

mylittleponylover92

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello all,

I decided not too long a go to collect G4s and started slowly with the BBs.
I found loads of the blue glittery bags (wave 4) and loved them from my local morrisons! As well as the purple (wave 3) bags.

Went today and there are none! They've been replaced with a newer ones - wave 6 :( So I'm pretty down about it to say the least, I wanted to at least get the main 6...

Anyone know of the best places to buy certain waves?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Where is the best place to buy certain blind bags? (UK ponies help please)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 08:03:19 AM »
Well...it depends where you are, really :( The Entertainer near me recently has Wave 6 and then stocked Wave 4 once it was empty so Morrissons might stock it again. Wave 4 has been the most common around Cheltenham and Oxfordshire (I'm actually looking for Waves 5, 6, and 7, so this is annoying!). I think it's just luck. You could ask a member of staff if they know which other boxes they have in the stock room but they might tell you to wait until the current box is empty.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 08:20:36 AM »
The TRU near me has a mix at the moment of wave 5 and wave 6 while i think the entertainer near me has wave 6 and 7 :)

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 08:28:20 AM »
Thank you, I will keep an eye out whenever I'm in different supermarkets etc. I have to travel quite a bit to TRU and Tescos etc.

Aw I'm in the north east and based in the north so I don't really ever go to Oxfordshire! However, maybe when I'm in Norfolk again with my boyfriend I might have a look around there!

I reallyy hope I find more wave 4!! I'll have to check out The Entertainer!

Offline sherbertlegs

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 08:48:12 AM »
My local asda has just finished stocking wave 4 and are now stocking wave 5 (yellow bags).   You can also order online. Xx

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »
Thank you, I will keep an eye out whenever I'm in different supermarkets etc. I have to travel quite a bit to TRU and Tescos etc.

Aw I'm in the north east and based in the north so I don't really ever go to Oxfordshire! However, maybe when I'm in Norfolk again with my boyfriend I might have a look around there!

I reallyy hope I find more wave 4!! I'll have to check out The Entertainer!

Were there any W4 in particular you wanted? If you're willing to pay for ponies & postage then I could check the Entertainer here for the W4s you want :)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 01:47:51 PM »

Were there any W4 in particular you wanted? If you're willing to pay for ponies & postage then I could check the Entertainer here for the W4s you want :)

Really?!? :)
I think I'd be your BFF! lol (sorry just got excited)

I'm not too fussy, however I do already have Rainbow Dash (glitter), Berry shine, Royal Riff and Chance-a-lot!

Would love any of the metallic versions and AJ (shes my fave from G1), Pinkie, Twilight, fluttershy or Rarity. But any really would be brilliant!

That would be great! I could even get you some of the wave 5s if you'd like? I know how the codes work so if you want any in particular I could look for you too? :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 03:28:11 PM »

Really?!? :)
I think I'd be your BFF! lol (sorry just got excited)

I'm not too fussy, however I do already have Rainbow Dash (glitter), Berry shine, Royal Riff and Chance-a-lot!

Would love any of the metallic versions and AJ (shes my fave from G1), Pinkie, Twilight, fluttershy or Rarity. But any really would be brilliant!

That would be great! I could even get you some of the wave 5s if you'd like? I know how the codes work so if you want any in particular I could look for you too? :)

Okay, I'll write the codes and pop into town later in the week :)

If I think of any of them I want I'll let you know :) I want loads from W7 so I'm trying to curb my enthusiasm for them...

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »

If I think of any of them I want I'll let you know :) I want loads from W7 so I'm trying to curb my enthusiasm for them...

Brilliant, thank youuu! :)

I'm also off to Newcastle this week to see my good friend....might ask her to take me to her local supermarket on a BB hunt! Who knows I'll probably get her into them too...since I know she likes FiM :P

Going to ask my sister to look for me when she's back from my parents abroad, she lives in Manchester and lives near both Asda (which I've never lived near) and Tescos! I know she said the wave 4 was super cute!

Aw okay, well the offer is there for you! I didst know we could get wave 7 yet! They look pretty cool =D any favourites for you? :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 04:15:30 PM »

Brilliant, thank youuu! :)

I'm also off to Newcastle this week to see my good friend....might ask her to take me to her local supermarket on a BB hunt! Who knows I'll probably get her into them too...since I know she likes FiM :P

Going to ask my sister to look for me when she's back from my parents abroad, she lives in Manchester and lives near both Asda (which I've never lived near) and Tescos! I know she said the wave 4 was super cute!

Aw okay, well the offer is there for you! I didst know we could get wave 7 yet! They look pretty cool =D any favourites for you? :)

I dunno if they've landed yet but soon...

In W7? Apple Fritter, the Wonderbolts, and Hollydash :3 you?

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »

I dunno if they've landed yet but soon...

In W7? Apple Fritter, the Wonderbolts, and Hollydash :3 you?

Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear I meant W7!

Ah cool, yeah the Wonderbolts look pretty damn cool :P
Haha, I love Hollydash too! She's so lovely and colourful!
I think both Banana Bliss is nice colours too :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 04:50:38 PM »
Asda and The Entertainer are good bets. And if you are going into a big city you ll also find that Forbidden Planet tends to carry them although they can be a little more expensive than supermarkets.

Hopefully CupidStrikes can help you out but I am sure if you post a wanted thread over in the Wanted Forum you ll find members to help you track them down!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 02:06:49 PM »
Asda and The Entertainer are good bets. And if you are going into a big city you ll also find that Forbidden Planet tends to carry them although they can be a little more expensive than supermarkets.

Hopefully CupidStrikes can help you out but I am sure if you post a wanted thread over in the Wanted Forum you ll find members to help you track them down!

Thanks Hathorcat you're most helpful :)

I have bought a couple of the wave 6 ponies from my local Morrisons now since there seems to be a lot available there...for now!

Was happy to get a 3D symbol Twilight and Mosley Orange :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 01:53:18 AM »
Yay! Very cute :) Congrats on finding them - I love the boy pony blind bags.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 03:13:36 AM »
Yay! Very cute :) Congrats on finding them - I love the boy pony blind bags.

Thank you :D yeah the boy ones are really cute! They've really grown on me haha :)
Happy to say I've picked up some yellow BBs today and look forward to opening them :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal