collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which one would you keep?  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
Re: Which one would you keep?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 12:01:51 PM »
Yep, I too have both a sentimental and mint copy of a whole bunch of ponies. My first pony, a bunch of ponies I was given by an uncle who recently passed away, and some I have from friends, too. Some are in really bad condition. My precious pockets have white hair, no charms, and glued-back-on pockets. But I love them. My first pony has a bob cut like I did as a child, with the worst fringe ever, but she's extra special, as I picked her out with my mum who's no longer with us, and it's one of my favourite childhood memories. I also like having the mint ones on display because I can preserve what condition is left of my childhood ponies. I wrap them up and store them in optimal conditions, dark, cool and dry, so that when I need a pick-me-up, I can go and unwrap them, and have some really great memories for as long as possible.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 12:52:08 PM »
I also go with sentimental attatchment this can not be replaced. Mint ponies are great but cant replace the latter. I love my only 2 childhood ponies I have. I also have upgrades of both Curly locks and Twinkler. Though they are nice they aren't the childhood ones so I guess I should say they big family of sisters.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »
If its only a few ponies that have sentimental feelings you can always keep them somewhere odd not on display. Like in your underwear drawer. Then when you get presses and open the drawer there your gals are peeping at you.

Offline babypowder

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • Thanks to Ponyland Press for my adoptable
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 01:34:51 PM »
Definately the one that has sentimental value. You can always get mint ponies, but you can't replace those feelings towards the ponies you had since childhood.
Cutie Marks for Cutie Marks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal