collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 66787 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2014, 10:38:04 AM »
Yes! Glad I waited. I just pre-ordered them now :happy:
Looks like the hot cash earning just started too but it won't be redeemable until mid-January so this is probably the best deal before they come out.

I'm not really surprised the the street date for Luna was a mistake... At least it'll give me more time before the glitter hunting for her begins  ^^; I'm still searching for glitter Rarity. Those of your orders that are showing as shipped already should really be fixed though  :huh:
I'm still on the hunt for glitter Spitfire. I was really hoping to have all of the glitters before the newest wave, but that probably won't be the case since Spitfire is one of the hardest to find.  >_< Glitter Rarity is pretty hard to find, too.  I got lucky and bought her in store at Hot Topic, but I'm still searching for one for my best friend.

Glitter hunting for the princesses is gonna be tough though!

Yeah, I wish the my order didn't still say "shipped" but at least I have a concrete answer about the order.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2014, 10:59:14 AM »
Yes! Glad I waited. I just pre-ordered them now :happy:
Looks like the hot cash earning just started too but it won't be redeemable until mid-January so this is probably the best deal before they come out.

I'm not really surprised the the street date for Luna was a mistake... At least it'll give me more time before the glitter hunting for her begins  ^^; I'm still searching for glitter Rarity. Those of your orders that are showing as shipped already should really be fixed though  :huh:
I'm still on the hunt for glitter Spitfire. I was really hoping to have all of the glitters before the newest wave, but that probably won't be the case since Spitfire is one of the hardest to find.  >_< Glitter Rarity is pretty hard to find, too.  I got lucky and bought her in store at Hot Topic, but I'm still searching for one for my best friend.

Yeah, I wish the my order didn't still say "shipped" but at least I have a concrete answer about the order.
i'm with you  still searching for  Glitter Bon Bon , or waiting for the ebay prices to come down :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2014, 11:03:04 AM »

I know! Spitfire I ended up paying the most for than any of my other glitters but her and Sweetie were kinda a different case with their releases. I was lucky enough to find Daring in store this round but Rarity has been tough. I just haven't been able to bring myself to pay ebay prices for her yet. There are nearly a dozen of them on there all at $75+  that aren't selling. The last auction one I tracked went for $61 shipped. I really try to keep under $55. Hopefully the sellers will lower soon. I agree that hunting the princesses, esp. Luna, will probably be a nightmare (lolol :lol:). Good luck!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:08:38 AM by Flitter »

Alzatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2014, 11:38:51 AM »
It had to be a typo. No Funko has been newly revealed to basically be released one week later.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2014, 11:42:07 AM »
I know! Spitfire I ended up paying the most for than any of my other glitters but her and Sweetie were kinda a different case with their releases. I was lucky enough to find Daring in store this round but Rarity has been tough. I just haven't been able to bring myself to pay ebay prices for her yet. There are nearly a dozen of them on there all at $75+  that aren't selling. The last auction one I tracked went for $61 shipped. I really try to keep under $55. Hopefully the sellers will lower soon. I agree that hunting the princesses, esp. Luna, will probably be a nightmare (lolol :lol:). Good luck!
My limit has been $50, but I made an exception for Bon Bon and I'll likely make the same exception for Spitfire.  I got glitter Discord with my pre-order and I also got glitter Octavia that way.  I found glitter Pinkie Pie at a convention for $40, and I of course got glitter Rainbow Dash and :muffin: when they were cheap on Amazon. I found glitter Rarity and Big Mac in the store, and I had an extra glitter Big Mac from a friend that I traded for glitter Applejack. All the others were bought on eBay for less than $50.  So I'd like to think that I have incredible luck with getting glitters at good prices.  :lol:  You better believe I'll be calling every Hot Topic around here (there are 6 locations near me... SIX!) when Luna and Celestia arrive.

Good luck to you, too!

Post Merge: November 06, 2014, 11:42:56 AM

i'm with you  still searching for  Glitter Bon Bon , or waiting for the ebay prices to come down :)
Good luck to you!  One of these days we'll be completely caught up with the glitters before each new release.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2014, 02:31:21 PM »
yay cheap shipping! ordered!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2014, 04:17:07 PM »
I ordered pinkie with blu flu discord and the princesses....on the receipt for pinkie  it said that the other three were packed separately on 10/2914....i hope that means they are ready to go and will be shipped soon!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2014, 05:24:18 PM »
And the hunt for glitters continues! I really want Celestia, and my husband wants Luna, so maybe he'll help! :D

cosmicpony

« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2014, 06:11:48 PM »
This is weird. I saw that my Princess Luna got shipped since 2 days after I ordered (31st Oct)
and they've already provided me with a tracking code. When I emailed them to check cos I thought the release date was the 4th, they said it's already been shipped. I ordered a couple of other things - I hope they didnt miss her out because she's a pre-order :/
Plus shipping is all the way to Singapore (maybe that's why she shipped out early??)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2014, 07:04:03 PM »
Pre-ordered both! What an awesome sale! :D Both girls look beautiful, and free shipping!

Now if only Rarity and Discord would come back in stock. :(

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2014, 07:46:12 PM »
This is weird. I saw that my Princess Luna got shipped since 2 days after I ordered (31st Oct)
and they've already provided me with a tracking code. When I emailed them to check cos I thought the release date was the 4th, they said it's already been shipped. I ordered a couple of other things - I hope they didnt miss her out because she's a pre-order :/
Plus shipping is all the way to Singapore (maybe that's why she shipped out early??)

If you ordered anything that was "in Stock" with your pre-orders, the things that shipped out were your "In Stock" items. Pre-order items are shipped separately, when they are released (with no extra shipping costs).

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2014, 08:54:28 PM »
Thank you for the info about the sales!  I just preordered Luna and Celestia.  Daring Do can wait (she's so boring...) I need these two yesterday.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2014, 05:07:57 AM »
I'm actually happy that Luna's date was most likely a typo.  I'd rather get one box than two :P  Less to explain to my husband LOL.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »
I'm actually happy that Luna's date was most likely a typo.  I'd rather get one box than two :P  Less to explain to my husband LOL.

I totally know what you mean.  The PILE of boxes that show up the door (even if small) seem to be a lot more alarming than a single large box for whatever reason.

THank goodness my wife has recently become hooked on amazon prime, so she now gets waaaaay more boxes than me (although for more reasonable things like household goods) but still it takes some of the pressure off  :biggrin:

Alzatia

« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2014, 05:13:29 AM »
Celestia and Luna Prototype pictures.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal