Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi, I'm new here

(1/2) > >>

LizzyRascal:
Hello, I just signed up yesterday (I believe). I am 13 years old. I live in Hagerstown, Maryland, USA. I currently do not attend school. I will be when school starts again, for the first time in my life. I was homeschooled most of my life because of a disability, though it's all under check, therefore I can attend school now! :D

I've been collecting pony figures, dvds, and other merchandise since I was around 4-6. It's mostly G3 stuff, though I have a couple of G1, G2, and G4 ponies. I don't really know why I got hooked on MLP, but it may be because I love horses. The last time I counted, I have over 52 ponies. :o

And one more thing about me, is that I love metal music, all kinds of metal, like glam/hair, death, power, thrash, groove, nu metal, etc.  I also love punk rock, too.

I listen to light rock and metal music a lot, too, though I prefer the heavier stuff.

Oh, and, one of the main reasons I'm here, is to make new friends who love MLP as much as I do. :D

teresat:
Welcome!

Sounds like you have a nice collection!

mlpfan:
welcome!
nice to meet a person who collects mlp dvds like me! i have them ALL. even the full season of pony tales:)

Stuntmang:
Lizzy! What's been up with you? I stopped going to the Blockland forums because they were awful, but I'm glad to see one of the non-awful people from BL on a very non-awful forum.

Aienhime:
Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have an amazing collection already! I'd love to see pics :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version