collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Solved with no troubles!  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Solved with no troubles!
« on: August 26, 2012, 05:21:38 AM »
So I bought a fabric from a seller on ebay from Scotland, I first asked them as I noticed some items where marked in Vietnam and others Scotland, I bought the ones from Scotland, I am waiting their invoice since days...now was going to pm them again to ask it as I need the materials I bought for my customs and I noticed they changed the listings after my purchase!
So now they ship everything from Vietnam  :blink: and worst an item is completely another thing and I don't want it!

What I bought
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What is listed now

Eh no hell...I will not pay for this!
I wrote them asking what's going on....now must wait their reply  :huh:
What would you do in my shoes? If they tell me that in fact I will receive what I bought should I trust them?  :huh:
Patience for the shipping....but I bought a thing, don't want to receive another one!
Should I contact Ebay and not pay? Really, it never happened before I don't know what to do  :huh:

EDIT: 17th of September - received the right goods and no customs fees! =)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:35:56 AM by Izrabeth »

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay question, possible troubles <_<
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 05:28:14 AM »
Sellers cannot change the info after a sale, so not sure wha

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 06:16:03 AM »
They did. I see the listing ended (what I bought) with the new changes and it's written "The listing below has been updated by the seller, but you can see the item you purchased." and there's a link that sends me where the right picture is showed.....
I am confused honestly

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:20:11 AM by Izrabeth »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »
Man I would be on the phone to ebay so fast its not even funny.  Its impossible to change an auction photo after an item is bought and the auction has ended. That would mean that they are manipulating the site somehow and its against ebay rules.  Once you list something until it has a bid you can change things, once it has a bid you can only add to the description.  Once its been bought with bin nothing can be changed.

Now with that being said, if you bin an item and then the seller lists again... a new listing with the same title but a different fabric, thats not your listing its a new one and thats fine to do.

My guess is all of these are coming out of Vietnam for certain.  Its very suspicious to me that they would say another country..sounds like they are trying to avoid being recognized or something.  Business could be shady.  I personally would be backing out of that. What is their feedback like?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:46:14 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 08:17:05 AM »
Power seller, 1144 feedbacks, 2 neutrals from the same person "purchase cancelled, buyer informed after sale that postage would be very late". I thought to have an easy business with them  >_<
It was a buy it now, I checked the number of the listings and it's the same...they changed the pic after I bought it anyway....as I told you there's a link that redirect me on the proper listing I bought with the right fabric  :huh: Also on my purchase history I see the new wrong picture, it's how I noticed the thing, I am sure 100% that yesterday there was still the old one with the right pic.
Thanks God I still have to pay, but I don't want they give me a negative and I think what they did is soooo wrong...just where the hell I complain with ebay? I tried but cannot find a way to contact them and on the open a complaint for wrong item it says I have to wait the 1st of september  :huh:
I can post the BIN link but I don't think you can see the previous listing which I bought...holy cow I am not crazy I bought so many times on ebay and never happened something like this!

Ah also if you check the listing, it's 4 available and 1 sold...that sold one is mine, I see my name clicking, so of course it's the same listing  :(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 08:20:15 AM by Izrabeth »

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 09:09:08 AM »
Sorry, my reply got cut off. A seller cannot change an ended listing unless it is a dutch auction, meaning they have more than one item for sale. As you said, the only thing that matters is the link for the auction you won which shows the correct photo, so if you recieve something else, you can file a SNAD case, but you would have to pay to send it back. I would call Ebay and ask about the item location problem. If I remember correctly it is against Ebay TOS to sell from a different location, for example, a lot of Chinese sellers will list the item as shipping from the USA when in fact, it is shipping from China.

Hope this helps.

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »
I have to check the ebay assistance again as I cannot find a way to write them...also I am waiting to see if the seller replies, they stated 3 days to pay and now are 4...I contacted them 2 times anyway so not my fault...I'll probably end closing everything through a case with ebay  :huh:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 11:20:21 AM »
A seller can't leave a negative feedback for a buyer anymore..so rest easy on that issue. You will not face anything like that with this.  Ebay is crazy now days. I encounter odd things that were never issues before..  I am so sorry. :huh:

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 11:30:53 AM »
Thank you Tula!!! I'm going to write to ebay about this issue as I don't want to end with fabric I haven't bought  :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »
What a strange situation :(  It does sound as though this seller is sending all things from Vietnam so you could be in for a long wait for the item if you go through with the sale. What is more worrying is the situation with them changing the fabric on the listing. They should not be able to do that.. there is still a chance that you will receive the correct one, but I would  definitely contact ebay and explain what happened.
The seller cant leave bad feedback for you so dont worry about that :hug:
 If you do go through with the purchase and they send you the wrong fabric, you can return it for a full refund (item price + original shipping price), but ebay will not refund your return shipping and they will make you return it with tracking which can be expensive - especially if it has to go back to Vietnam!

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 10:59:36 PM »
Hum, why don't you just send them a message saying you no longer want the item if it's what they changed it to? Also explain that you thought it was coming from Europe but now you see that's no longer the case.

Is it possible that you will still get what you purchased but the remaining items on the dutch auction is what the NEXT buyers will get?

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 12:37:01 AM »
The thing is becoming extra ridicolous!
No explanation about the change from the seller, they sent me the invoice for 2 items of the 4 I bought saying that 2 of them are out of stock now...they will ship from Vietnam and not from Scotland and they changed again that listing with the pic of the item I bought in fact.....
The 2 items (if I receive the right one) were the ones I really extremely need  :( so not sure what to do honestly, I tried to search from other sellers but cannot find them  >_<

Maybe I should just close the whole thing with ebay and not pay a single cent  :(
I'm so angry/sad...if I pay I may receive the wrong fabric, pay the customs fees and then must return the damn thing at my costs......
I will report them to ebay and will try to find something that fits from other sellers  :stressed:

Post Merge: August 27, 2012, 01:22:21 AM

Just contacted Ebay to cancel this order  :huh: I hope it ends easy  :(
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 01:22:21 AM by Izrabeth »

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 04:15:33 AM »
That's probably best at this point. I don't like it when the item location is incorrect anyways.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 04:17:22 AM »
 :hug: Izrabeth  What a mess  :(

I think that was the best thing you could have done was contact ebay and let them handle it.  It's not worth paying and getting the wrong material.  Plus it makes me leary they did not address the issue and just sent you a new invoice.  Actually the whole situation makes me leary.

Ringlets is right they can not leave you negative so you have nothing to worry about there. 

I am sorry you had to go through this and I hope you can find the right material soon.   
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 05:24:58 AM »
Maybe Ebay Italy is different (as most of the things here....) but they just told me "we cannot do anything, they can change the listings, contact the seller"...I risked and paid the 2 items at this point  :huh: I really hope to receive the right material.
I hate ebay  :mad:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal