collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what did you get for xmas :)  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
what did you get for xmas :)
« on: December 26, 2015, 02:19:02 AM »
i got the enya cd
grimm season 4
iron man tee
the hobbit deed of agrement !
grimm companion guide
and a book of movie monsters !
we haven't been to relitives yet so the pile might grow ! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

what did you get ?

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
Re: what did you get for xmas :)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 04:12:04 AM »
This year was mostly a dolly Christmas for me and I feel so incredibly spoiled.
From Hannah66665 I got an Alice in Wonderland inspired Middie Blythe that somehow wasn't even on my radar. from my parents I got my first bjd an Ai Moss Rose, and the large size Maddie Hatter, as well as tons of dolly stuff from both Hannah and my mom (clothes, accessories, and the like)
From my bro and sis in law and my nephew and on the way niece I got the coolest Totoro Kigurumi that is so soft and warm and I didn't even know they were made in my size. One of my other brothers and his fiance got me a few handbags (one big, one just larger than wallet size) and some nummy lotion and such.
I really was spoiled this year and am still kind of in shock by all the wonderful/thoughtful presents I received and am probably forgetting something or another. xD
BTW Aflame my inner geek is going nuts over that Deed

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 04:37:32 AM »
I got a ton of Bath and Body Works shower gels (Warm Vanilla Sugar, Wild Madagascar Vanilla and A Thousand Wishes) and body lotions (Warm Vanilla Sugar, A Thousand Wishes, Winterberry Wonder, Cashmere Glow, Fresh Sparkling Snow and Frosted Winter Woods) from my parents.

One brother got me 25 by Adele and Hello by Hedley. I was really happy about those!

The other brother gave me $40 to go shopping and my parents are taking me today. This will likely get spent on the amazing sale going on at Penningtons. (BOGO on all regular items and an additional 60% off stuff already on sale. Plus, spend $75 and receive a $50 coupon.)

Grandma and Grandpa gave me $50. Again, this will likely go toward Penningtons. I want two pairs of jeans and at least two new shirts.

And then there's the stuff I'll end up buying myself today. :lol: Boxing Day is to Canada what Black Friday is in the U.S. and I have $300 put aside to spend. Plus my parents are taking me to my favorite restaurant, East Side Mario's. (Mmm, Cheese Capaletti. I can almost taste it!)

I'll update with pictures once I actually have everything from my trip today. Oh, and this doesn't count the amazing holiday swaps I've received or have coming. My Christmas has been pretty awesome! :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 05:03:45 AM »
=I got a new ironing board (yes xD its the main thing I asked for! haha)

=a cover for said ironing board

=a mortar and pestle in a very pretty green marble color

=a 6 month surprise book subscription though our local book store (i fill out a bunch of questions about the things I like to read, and the people there try and find a new book for me each month based on it, if they get me something iv already read than I can just return it and theyll try again xD but iv heard theyre VERY good at finding things!)

=And lastly "something wicked this ways comes" by Ray Bradbury, which is one of my ultimate favorite books, but my original copy was in such bad shape (from over reading) that my mom got me a replacement haha.

:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 05:50:08 AM »
I got some accessories for my camera, Lifesavers, a pine scented candle (it's really great!) and...chapstick. Yeah, thanks mom. xD Lol.

The main gift my parents got me is still on backorder - a really nice case cover for my oboe which holds the case, music/books, and a laptop. It will be great for school!

The most meaningful ones were an ornament that my nephew made little snowmen on with finger paint, and the great Christmas lunch we had yesterday. My mom made so much food tailored to what I would eat (I'm crazy picky) I was soooo full with the side-dishes that I barely even got to the meat. LOL.

It was a nice Christmas with my family. In the past Christmas's were mostly just opening gifts at home and not really anything special. This one was actually pretty meaningful. =)

|My Collection|

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 06:11:57 AM »
I got a lot of stuff! Everyone went overboard on me this year.... but I also spent $20 per person (friends and family)  :blush: We actually celebrate 4 days of gift exchanges since Cole and I's families are so diverse! Our big Holiday is the Winter Solstice where we light our tree and open presents at home. We have my friend from an island near Japan that lives with us atm we have his KFC style Christmas Dinner and then go out and look at lights after gifts! Xmas Eve we hang out at my hubby's parents place- we exchange gifts with allll his siblings! Christmas Day we go to his grandmas for a huge luncheon- all 36 of us get cards with money inside! Then there is the "2nd Day of Christmas" celebrated on my mom's side where the day after Christmas we go shopping for clearanced gift sets and day-after-xmas sales. Nothing crazy on sale except for super discounted holiday items though! *Canada gets all the cool stuff* Im all by myself in Texas as far as my bloodline family but I celebrate it here anyways!
 I got:

-Canterlot Castle playset
-Hikari Noir Rainbow Dash Funko
-Goku figure omg is he awesome!
-Super Sonico bathing suit figure
-funko series 3 blindbox (spoiler- I got color Shining Armor!)
-Sailor Moon sweater
-Sailor Moon Gashapon Cutie Moon Rod (still traveling in mail...)
-Series 2 MLP dog tag (Starlight Glimmer)
-new earrings
-Pokemon Korean Legend Collection booster Box
-huge pack of Num Noms toys
-Pinkie Pie mug
-Lindt Dessert Chocolates Box Set
-GIANT Rice Crispy Treats
-MLP Comics
- a stocking full of fun festive candies lol
-oh yes and $400+ (im still counting!) towards our Disney World Wedding!

Aaaaand the pressie got my little sister a ton of jellybean and cookie flavored chapsticks and harry potter jellybeans! Also Pretty Patty spongebob candies- all 50% off!

Honestly although I got cool stuff, the best thing was getting to see my real mom over skype! I havnt seen her in soooooooooo many years on a Christmas it was pretty touching for me! Shes buying a house in Indiana here in the States! I also got to skype with my brother who lives in North Carolina...but next week he is moving to Spain for military work! I havnt got to see him since 2011 so it was a pleasure!  I seriously have family everywhere in the world now omg. Im glad I got see them even though we are all so far away! Like hundred to thousands of miles away LOL!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 06:53:01 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 06:16:24 AM »
My brother got me a movie, that I'm not really interested in... :rolleyes: I'll probably like it but just not jumping at the gun to see it.

Otherwise, it was all pony for me.

I got some g1 fixer-uppers, the Apple Delight family and Creamsicle.  Those were a surprise from my mom, she know I like to clean ponies and that I had been wanting those ponies and giraffe.

The rest is stuff I picked out for myself.  I got a MIB G3 Sparklesnap. 

Lots of G4 stuff.  A blind bag shaped Fizzy Pop eraser. A tiny funko pop Celestia.  2 funko minis; show color Discord (awesome) and black Trixie.  Blindbag figure set with Daring Do.  Water cuties, Luna and Celestia.  Funko vinyl Bon Bon (to go with my Lyra Heartstrings :))

Oh, and many Equestria Girls dolls.  Time to Shine Sunset Shimmer, DJ Pon-3 Neon Single, Original Series Doll & Pony Set Princess Celestia, Rockin' Hairstyle Fluttershy, and Equestria Girls Collection Single Applejack

I'm very grateful for all my new stuff!

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 06:19:38 AM »
I got a motherboard and memory to upgrade my PC, Guardians of the Galaxy and Monty Python and the Holy Grail on DVD, some cash, gift cards for iTunes, AutoZone, Target, some candy, some coupons for pizza, and a Pinkie bank and the Power Ponies pack with Twilight, Fluttershy, and Spike.

The cash will go towards a new processor and possibly the Power Ponies Fashion Style pack.

This was actually the first time in maybe 12 years that I've made a list of things I wanted for Christmas, which was basically just ponies that I was looking for from my sister.  I made the list as big as possible to make it easier for her to find something, but I guess I made it too big since I already bought what she had for me.  Next time I should really just limit it to stuff I know I won't buy for myself when it goes on sale.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 06:30:57 AM »
And a dolly who isn't here yet and money...

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Emerald

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 06:41:46 AM »
I got Adele's new album and four moc Bitsy Bears...and a lot of candy.  :lol:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 07:58:16 AM »
I got...
- a bottle of Baileys
- some Baileys chocolate truffles
- a beautiful piece of original artwork (it is huge IRL, I can't wait to get it up on the wall!)
- a Creeper t-shirt that I just adore because I've been completely silly-rabid-excited about that band since I saw them live back in May (and the design is right up my alley, very 80s!)
- An Alkaline Trio top that hasn't arrived yet - it is still in Germany, but I know it has a fabulously kitschy illustration of a devil girl and a goat on it, really looking forward to strutting my stuff in it when it arrives!
- Charles Bukowski on Cats
and as a gift for myself, I got High Flyer! Her hair needs sorting and I had to give her a good wash when she arrived but she was cheap as chips, so I'm not too fussed about putting some work in to make her look her best. :)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2015, 11:13:10 AM »
Whew! I'm back from Boxing Day sales. Our plans got changed quite a bit and we decided that we'll go to Mario's another day since a family issue came up. I did get some amazing deals, though.

I paid $187 for $400 worth of clothes at Penningtons--two pairs of jeans, two t-shirts, two dressier shirts, a really unique shirt with fringe trim and a gorgeous pink and grey glittery sweater

I spent $40 at Michael's. I finally got my smash book, along with a roll of two sided tape and a massive thing of patterned scrapbooking papers. :heart:

I spent $55 at HMV. Got a $25 iTunes card, "Sounds Good, Feels Good" by 5 Seconds of Summer for $8, and "E-MO=TION" by Carly Rae Jepsen and "I Cry When I Laugh" by Jess Glynne on sale 2 albums for $20.

My last stop was David's Tea. I had a $10 giftcard and used that to get a 3.5 oz tin of Pumpkin Chai in its unique little tin. Then I bought a gorgeous clear tea cup with bared winter trees for $13.50 (which is amazing! The infusers inside these mugs are $12.50 by themselves, so the cup cost me $1!). I also got $5 each of Dark Chocolate Delight, Cherry Blossom, and Gold Rush.

Instead of Mario's, my parents had Chinese food and I had Taco Bell. We're all planning to go and see Star Wars in the next couple weeks, but in the meantime mom and I are going back to the city next weekend to take advantage of the sale at Bath and Body Works. It was way too crowded for us today. :lol: There was nowhere to move!

So aside from family issues (Grandpa is not doing well) I had a lovely day out and got some great things. So fun to find out how everyone else's gift exchanges fared. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2015, 04:32:43 PM »
I got:
a candle
a lovley jacket
a giftcertificate
money
a bag with training gears from my work (T-shirt, waterbottle pedometer)

Me and John together got:
a cookiejar with gingerbreads and three scratch tickets
Blueraybox with all the Hobbit extended edition movies
Money towards a new kitchen lamp

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2015, 05:15:16 PM »
Nice to read what everyone's received so far.  :)

I've gotten:

Money towards my Disney trip
Frozen coloring book and pens
(nice) socks and vintage gloves
Once Upon a Time necklace
tea and a hair pin
Spike Funko POP figure

Haven't done gift exchange with my friends yet, though.  Or stockings.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2015, 05:31:16 PM »
My girlfriend got me an awesome LED Alice in wonderland watch, old looking Alice ornaments that look like the story pictures, she made me a my little pony charm bracelet and then got me some fun lingerie  :blush:

My sister got me all the walking dead seasons since my ex stole them when she left. Then she and her boyfriend both got me some lovely Maybeline make up and some more expensive lines since his mother works for a make up company.

My uncle got me the scorch trials and an iTunes card and my other aunt and uncle gave me money.

My dad got me a new wheel for my wheel barrel that I muck out Nevada's stall with

My mom went nuts and got me tons of stuff! I got a kindle paperwhite, a book of horror stories and then the new illustrated sorcerers stone book
I got tons of longer sweaters and leggings along with some shirt boots my mom got me. I also splurged and got myself some tall Bailey now Uggs to go with my new clothes

I got tons of pjs and an Alice dress, some bath and body works stuff a stuffed unicorn, the new Breyer Christmas horse, chewbacca slippers, Star Wars shirts and just so much stuff. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal