collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are the sweetberry/sundae ponies really that hard to find?(PC on them please)  (Read 3226 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Therein lies the problem! I think she's one of few white ponies who does not sunfade properly. She burns and turns brown! (If I'm mistaking her for some other pony, someone please correct me! I think Starshine has this problem too..?)

I guess I'm lucky...I've come across 3 Cherry Treats (2 still in my possession and the one now residing with mlp4me) and all have been white! She's so darn pretty.

Yeppers, no sunfading for Cherry Treats! Probably why so many are discolored. Keep her in a dark box...

And she's LOVING her new home-thank you  :) :biggrin: .

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Oh, I see. I can't imagine she'd be too hard to sunfade if she's just a tiny bit yellowed. :)

As said before, I´d be EXTREMELY sceptical of sunfading any scented pony (+ Starshine for some reason) as they tend to burn! so yeah, no sunfading for these girls ^^
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

MoongazerThePony

• Trade Count: (0)
"Do you think those are flammable?"
-My dad

Sokkis

• Trade Count: (0)
Here's my Cherry Treat, and she's really white. Head's a little whiter than body, but not disturbingly much. Her only flaw is, that her ear tips have been re-sculpted.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

EDIT: Here's link to my blog, there's few more photos of her.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:36:51 PM by Sokkis »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal