collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Post your BRONY/pegasister sightings here!  (Read 6384 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Post your BRONY/pegasister sightings here!
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »
When I went to TRU for the last BOGO event they had, there was a young lady in the aisle who said, "Are you looking for Spike from the My Little Pony show?" And I said, "Yeah!" and she kind of nodded and went back to looking at the Littest Pet Shops. I thought she might be a fan, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't want to go full-Pinkie-Pie on her. "DO YOU LIKE PONIES I SURE LIKE PONIES OH BOY THERE'S NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN PONIES WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE PONY?" :lmao:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline kerry483

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kerry483.deviantart.com
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2012, 07:08:29 AM »
I saw one in the mall the other day :)
It turned out it was one of my male brony facebook friends, who was visiting from Melbourne, and staying with one of my pegasister friends. It was such a great coincidence seeing him :)
I was having a really crappy day, and seeing him wearing his Twilight sparkle shirt brightened me up like nothing else :)

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2012, 10:52:08 AM »
A while back I was out for a walk with my brother, we were headed to a local woodland to take photos we bumped into my brother's friend who had a friend with him (call him B) . I was wearing a Cupcake Cult hoody the 'Loner' one with the grey pegasus on it. B took one look at it and went 'brony?' so I went 'kinda' as it seemed the best thing to do and he went 'BROHOOF!' I've never seen him since.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal