collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bulk Arena Taobao Order - All Packages Sent! Check Your Mailbox! :D  (Read 35248 times)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Re: Bulk Arena Taobao Order - Ordered, Waiting on Warehouse :D
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2015, 01:35:48 AM »
That's one thing that irks me about Taobao...the quantity listings are almost  never accurate :/
I remember during the FS :muffin: craze was happening, I wanted her from one of the sellers that had her plus the rest of the Mane 6. Turns out the seller didn't have :muffin:, AJ was my next choice, but the seller was outta her too -__- and in the end it turns out the seller didn't have ANY OF EM! Dx
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline PrincessGryph

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • The Want It Need It Spell... Works Every Time!
    • View Profile
    • Princess Gryph Customs for Sale!
« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2015, 01:39:06 AM »
That's one thing that irks me about Taobao...the quantity listings are almost  never accurate :/
I remember during the FS :muffin: craze was happening, I wanted her from one of the sellers that had her plus the rest of the Mane 6. Turns out the seller didn't have :muffin:, AJ was my next choice, but the seller was outta her too -__- and in the end it turns out the seller didn't have ANY OF EM! Dx

Well....

At least they have all the fakies we ordered XD

That is really frustrating though. The Octavia listing that they say they have absolutely none of is still listed on the site too. It's like, well come on, if you don't have any at all, take the listing down!

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2015, 01:54:25 AM »
Thanks so much for the news!!! Just my luck with Octavia and Holly Dash... :blink:

Well, hey! Holly Dash in the packaging sounds wonderful, and I can always make octavia her own bowtie. A very easy project with a hot glue gun and two colors of thin satin ribbon!

*Please let me know if Im still eligible for these two!! =3
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:56:10 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 06, 2015, 03:46:56 AM »
Oh, what a bummer about Octavia! Keeping my fingers crossed, the other seller will have some available!

Yikes, I really, really hope, I'll be able to get Roseluck. It appears likely that she will be in a new Target exclusive set, and, being located in Germany, I won't have access to her in stores. Again, keeping my finges crossed!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2015, 05:00:48 AM »
If you need to strike someone from Holly Dash/Octavia you can take me off *if necessary* to let other people get them.  *But* I definitely want them still if there are enough available.

sunshine29102

« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2015, 05:53:26 AM »
Aw man! I'm not worried so much about the zilla Dashes, but super bummed about Funko She-Ra!!!! (Not your fault Gryph! That's just my luck though.)

Is there a chance this one is available? 
http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=43217375003&sid=98a06645dd50ebff&abtest=3&rn=dd6947e9842b57102cd297cd31a033c2

If not is there any way I could substitute her for a fashion style AJ new in box? If not refund is ok.

And thanks again!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:26:06 AM by sunshine29102 »

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2015, 06:00:11 AM »
It is okay, when Rainbow Dash has some flaws.

And thanks again for the order :-)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #247 on: March 06, 2015, 06:34:49 AM »
In order of Want Most:

Octavia
Roseluck
Holly Dash

If I have to miss out on more than one, could you see if I can get another glitter fakie set or two? If not that's ok. Just thought I'd ask. I don't mind Tavi not having her bow.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #248 on: March 06, 2015, 07:22:00 AM »
thanks for the updates , if it come it it i don't mind  paying a little more for  items  its still cheaper then ebay

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 06, 2015, 07:27:28 AM »
I'm not shown in the spoiler sections for any of the ponies I am hoping I ordered...does that matter?

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 06, 2015, 10:56:57 AM »
I fine with the marks on Rainbow Dash.  Doesn't look too noticeable anyway.

Everything else is okay, too.  :)
Instagram / Want List

Aednatia

« Reply #251 on: March 06, 2015, 11:05:56 AM »
oh.. :( jut thought I would flip over here to hopefully hear good news (cause I haven't checked the post in a while). Not enough ponies is sad news. I would really really like 2 Holly Dashes (but I can do 1 to make it fair) and I can do with 1 Octavia, but I hope the new seller has enough. LOL I didn't even notice the bowtie till now. I'm okay with out it. I can forgo both Roseluck if that helps.

order of want: HollyDash, Octavia, Roseluck

Offline PrincessGryph

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 06, 2015, 01:32:16 PM »
Okay the new Octavia listing seems to have gone through without a hitch, which means we'll have enough for everyone! It's going to be a little over $1 more though, plus since I had to order from a different seller there's a bit more in shipping.

The second Holly Dash listing went through okay, but they only had 8 units. So we have 6 units out of package at ¥55 and 8 in package at ¥65. If I take everyone's order down to 1 pony each, that means we have 15 who have paid and we're 1 short. So we just need 1 person to make "the ultimate sacrifice" and back out. I'm going to make a separate column for the packaged Holly Dash's and if you would like that one instead and are okay paying the difference, I will switch you to that item. The first 8 people willing to pay for the higher priced one will be guaranteed their Holly Dash. If no one backs out voluntarily, it'll be one of the people marked for an out-of-package Holly Dash who don't get theirs. Sprinklecupcake is our first taker on the in-package Holly Dash, so I need 7 more.

Aw man! I'm not worried so much about the zilla Dashes, but super bummed about Funko She-Ra!!!! (Not your fault Gryph! That's just my luck though.)

Is there a chance this one is available? 
http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=43217375003&sid=98a06645dd50ebff&abtest=3&rn=dd6947e9842b57102cd297cd31a033c2

If not is there any way I could substitute her for a fashion style AJ new in box? If not refund is ok.

And thanks again!

I asked them to add that for you, we'll see how it goes. If they don't have that, I think you're just going to end up with a refund, or the excess you've paid will go toward your part of the shipping. The AJs have already been ordered and are on their way to the warehouse. Unfortunately no one's going to be able to get a refund til after shipping has been paid and all, because all the money is tied up with taobaonow.

I'm not shown in the spoiler sections for any of the ponies I am hoping I ordered...does that matter?
No it doesn't. I haven't really been updating that, because everythings in my spreadsheet now.

Post Merge: March 06, 2015, 02:07:27 PM

oh.. :( jut thought I would flip over here to hopefully hear good news (cause I haven't checked the post in a while). Not enough ponies is sad news. I would really really like 2 Holly Dashes (but I can do 1 to make it fair) and I can do with 1 Octavia, but I hope the new seller has enough. LOL I didn't even notice the bowtie till now. I'm okay with out it. I can forgo both Roseluck if that helps.

order of want: HollyDash, Octavia, Roseluck
Oh, what a bummer about Octavia! Keeping my fingers crossed, the other seller will have some available!

Yikes, I really, really hope, I'll be able to get Roseluck. It appears likely that she will be in a new Target exclusive set, and, being located in Germany, I won't have access to her in stores. Again, keeping my finges crossed!

Aednatia, I'll be taking you off for Roseluck as well as myself. If it's as Libelle says, hopefully I'll get an opportunity to find her later when she's officially released. Libelle, given it'll be harder for you to get Roseluck if she releases officially, we'll try to keep you on for her. But I still need 2 people to back out. I'm not holding out any hope of finding another listing reasonably priced.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:07:28 PM by PrincessGryph »

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2015, 02:10:35 PM »
As long as I can get Roseluck, I will bow out on Holly Dash.  ^.^  I want her, but not as much as many here.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline PrincessGryph

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 06, 2015, 02:14:19 PM »
As long as I can get Roseluck, I will bow out on Holly Dash.  ^.^  I want her, but not as much as many here.

Not prepared to guarantee your Roseluck just yet, so I'll be keeping you on for both for now. But I'll keep it in mind.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal