collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bulk Arena Taobao Order - All Packages Sent! Check Your Mailbox! :D  (Read 35242 times)

Offline PrincessGryph

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • The Want It Need It Spell... Works Every Time!
    • View Profile
    • Princess Gryph Customs for Sale!
Re: Bulk Arena Taobao Order - Compiling Lists
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2015, 06:55:05 PM »
Hihi I have run into some extra cash from tax return, so can you please put me down for FS Applejack too! thanks! ^_^

Added!

Can i get added  for roseluck as well?

and added!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling

Offline PrincessGryph

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2015, 05:58:08 PM »
any idea what's going on with this one?
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-7936848073.48.5o36w4&id=16240932685
and possibly interested in these ones.
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-7936848073.48.5o36w4&id=16240932685

when is the order planning on being placed?

That all comes up as the same link to me, but I see what you're saying. Yeah, there are some great selections in that listing (It looks like they have Silver Spoon and Twist fillies I'd like to get), but I'm not sure how to make that listing work without, you know, ordering the entirely wrong thing. If anyone else has more experience with using Taobao for this sort of order, some insight would be appreciated.

We're gonna try to get the order in around the beginning of March, so there'll probably be a week span around the end of Feb/beginning of March where I punch everything into a spreadsheet and get everyone's shipping info and totals.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2015, 07:42:52 PM »
have you guys seen the white celstia withte   sun symbol on her face?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2015, 05:36:16 AM »

Is that the white celestia with the sun symbol over the eye and the pink collar thingy?  There's also a Twilight Sparkle with stars on her legs, I think.  Interested in those, if they are available/reasonably priced.  I don't know how to find them, though. Seen several on ebay in the recent past...

Edit:  I'd possibly be interested in this FS pony also... White "Cutie Mark Magic" Fashion Style Celestia
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.282.PJtp3Z&id=40880508686&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:10:50 AM by sunshine29102 »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2015, 10:04:23 AM »
oh. i wonder if i forgot to copy the other links. XP
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-7936848073.80.VyW7uE&id=40129450593
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-7936848073.59.KirXfC&id=36771056217
i'd love to get the white pegasus for customs, but i'm not sure how much she cost. and minty would be nice to have around for future swaps.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2015, 10:06:24 AM »
I spent a bit looking through Taobao (which is rather difficult as I have little idea what anything says) and thankfully typing 'my little pony' in the search box gives plenty of relevant results. After 50+ pages there are a few I am interested in and wonder if you can tell me if they're worth it.  ^.^

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.167.vCFuD1&id=42884216229&ns=1&abbucket=15#detail

I feel a great itch to get 3, 4, 7, and 8 as I have all the others.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.260.vCFuD1&id=42942046105&ns=1&abbucket=15#detail

I collect as many error boys as possible and would really like to get each of the different sets. I found the white set and the magenta sets off by themselves but this is the only one I saw with all of them available.

I thought I was going to ask for more but apparently I held myself back when bookmarking.  ^^;
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2015, 10:31:56 AM »

Is that the white celestia with the sun symbol over the eye and the pink collar thingy?  There's also a Twilight Sparkle with stars on her legs, I think.  Interested in those, if they are available/reasonably priced.  I don't know how to find them, though. Seen several on ebay in the recent past...

Edit:  I'd possibly be interested in this FS pony also... White "Cutie Mark Magic" Fashion Style Celestia
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.282.PJtp3Z&id=40880508686&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

thats the one. lol not sure how much she'd be in us though.

Offline PrincessGryph

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2015, 09:55:28 PM »
Id possibly be interested in fs applejack and holly dash depending on US cost. I'm in Indiana.

Added and added for now. Estimate before fees/shipping is $24 and $8 respectively.

Added!

oh. i wonder if i forgot to copy the other links. XP
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-7936848073.80.VyW7uE&id=40129450593
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-7936848073.59.KirXfC&id=36771056217
i'd love to get the white pegasus for customs, but i'm not sure how much she cost. and minty would be nice to have around for future swaps.
My est before fees and shipping is $11 and $10 respectively. If you want to guesstimate, just divide the amount in ¥ by 6

I added them to the list for you.

I spent a bit looking through Taobao (which is rather difficult as I have little idea what anything says) and thankfully typing 'my little pony' in the search box gives plenty of relevant results. After 50+ pages there are a few I am interested in and wonder if you can tell me if they're worth it.  ^.^

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.167.vCFuD1&id=42884216229&ns=1&abbucket=15#detail

I feel a great itch to get 3, 4, 7, and 8 as I have all the others.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.260.vCFuD1&id=42942046105&ns=1&abbucket=15#detail

I collect as many error boys as possible and would really like to get each of the different sets. I found the white set and the magenta sets off by themselves but this is the only one I saw with all of them available.

I thought I was going to ask for more but apparently I held myself back when bookmarking.  ^^;

Those are a good deal, at less than $1/ea. But I'm not sure how to go about adding the listing since you have to select which ones you want, one at a time, and it's all the same URL. I'll add it to the list with a note about the ones you want, but I am worried about ordering it and getting the wrong ones.

thats the one. lol not sure how much she'd be in us though.

Added you! She's about $15US before fees and shipping. If you want to convert to USD quickly, just divide the amount in ¥ by 6

Post Merge: February 10, 2015, 10:24:51 PM

I added some more estimates with shipping and fees for some of the items that now have a lot of people on the list for. The price goes down the more people order, so for instance, my estimate for Octavia went from $4.83/ea to $4.59/ea

Don't forget, this does NOT include final shipping costs.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:24:51 PM by PrincessGryph »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2015, 06:31:38 AM »
Would you mind removing me from under FS Applejack (I may have found someone who can help me with getting her) and add me under Blossomforth and Minty?  Thanks!
Instagram / Want List

Offline PrincessGryph

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2015, 10:58:56 AM »
Would you mind removing me from under FS Applejack (I may have found someone who can help me with getting her) and add me under Blossomforth and Minty?  Thanks!

Removed, added and added!

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2015, 11:28:41 AM »
Can you please add me for Holly Dash as well - that should be it for me unless something new and spectacular (and not covered in tattoos LOL) appears before you order.

Offline PrincessGryph

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2015, 11:38:19 AM »
Can you please add me for Holly Dash as well - that should be it for me unless something new and spectacular (and not covered in tattoos LOL) appears before you order.

Added!

You never know, lol. Just keep an eye out :p

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2015, 12:39:33 AM »
hey any idea when this  group will be finalized?
also  can i update my   requests  put me down for   1 Octavia ,  an additional 2 holly dashes if i can please?

Offline PrincessGryph

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2015, 12:44:52 AM »
Woo! I just got a huge commission yesterday :D That means I am good to go on setting up my Taobao order. The topic has been pretty quiet for a couple days, so I'm going to assume everyone has figured out everything they want to get.

I'm going to give the topic til Saturday. I'll be updating price estimates and totaling orders. On Saturday, I'll PM everyone on the list with their totals, and you will have until next Saturday the 28th to send payment for your order. Please take this week to make sure that you will have enough money for your order, and to ensure that you're going to want to get everything you're listed for. The final prices on all items are heavily influenced by the number of people sharing the cost, so please try not to be wishy-washy in your decision!

Post Merge: February 18, 2015, 12:46:58 AM

hey any idea when this  group will be finalized?
also  can i update my   requests  put me down for   1 Octavia ,  an additional 2 holly dashes if i can please?

lol, you asked just as I was updating :P

Added and added!

Post Merge: February 18, 2015, 12:57:01 AM

A couple notes from the taobaonow service:

• Sometimes the local postage fee may be adjusted by the seller depending on quantity and/or distance, which will affect the order cost. You will be notified of any such adjustment.
  • The cost shown here does not include the international/cross-border shipping fee. The international/cross-border shipping fee will be requested once all items have arrived at our office. Shipping rate is as per www.EMS.com.cn, with a promotional discount of 40% off available to our members. Once you have submitted this order, you will receive a copy of it in your email. At the same time, we will start to contact the sellers regarding merchandise availability, sizes, colors, etc and any special instruction you have noted in the remarks. We will work with you if any issue arise. Once confirmed, we will e-mail you the invoice with a PayPal button for your convenience.

Any extra postage fees and the international/cross-border shipping fee, however much those end up being, will be added to everyone's final shipping costs. I don't really know how much that might be at this point, so please just keep it in mind. I have never done this before so if anyone else has and knows more about how these services work, please feel free to PM me so I know what to expect.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:57:01 AM by PrincessGryph »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal