collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Item Not Received *siiiiigh*  (Read 612 times)

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
Item Not Received *siiiiigh*
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:02:48 AM »
Hi hi! Just wanted everyone to know of a recent transaction I had with eBay user: snowgarden  :cry:

I found a Baby Splish on eBay for a BIN price of £20.99 at the back end of October. She's the last I needed for my seaside babies, and my dad said he'd buy it as my Christmas present. Super excited, I paid straight away with 1st class postage, expecting her to arrive within a week tops.

Nothing. I gave it a bit longer as I know it's coming up to Christmas. Still nothing. I messaged the seller to let her know, and she said that 1st class P+P can take over a week to arrive (well, no it doesn't... But anyways...) and to check with the sorting office. I knew there would be nothing waiting for me, but I checked anyways, and as suspected, nothing. I messaged her again to let her know. No reply.

After a couple of days, I opened an eBay case, hoping she would reply there. No reply. I was going to escalate the case to a claim when I received a full refund this morning.

Whilst I'm very relieved that I got my money back, I would have preferred to have done so without opening an eBay case.

I strongly suspect she never sent the pony - I checked her eBay store, and considering she has Up Up and Away listed for £12.99, I'm pretty sure it was a pricing error. I did BIN as soon as it came up on eBay, as I didn't want anyone else to snaffle her at such a good price!

I'll let you know if the pony 'happens' to be back up for sale again at a higher price. But this was certainly a very frustrating experience.

I'm also not sure what feedback to leave. Whilst I got my money back, her communication was poor to say the least. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Item Not Received *siiiiigh*
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 05:12:36 AM »
 :huh: that was not a good situation to live. Happily you were full refunded.
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:01:31 AM »
If she ends up listing it again you should report her on ebay.

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 07:58:18 AM »
I'm sorry you lost out. I hate non selling sellers!
I looked at her feedback, someone just left her a neutral today, for refund instead of delivery.. this was for a games auction though.
-

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 08:07:40 AM »
I'm sorry you lost out. I hate non selling sellers!
I looked at her feedback, someone just left her a neutral today, for refund instead of delivery.. this was for a games auction though.

Oh really? That's interesting then... Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll leave her a negative, then!
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 09:40:59 AM »
How disappointing Pangel  :(

It sounds like sellers remorse to me.  I could be wrong but I would most definitely watch for it to be relisted.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 11:28:43 AM »
Thanks for letting us know!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 03:00:06 AM »
How disappointing  - I'm so sorry to hear this Pangel :hug: :(   It wouldnt surprise me at all either if this was a case of sellers remorse and the pony is relisted later at a much higher price. I hate it when sellers do that! :throw:   I would keep an eye on her auctions and if  the pony is relisted, then report it.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal