collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where are the pearlized brushables?  (Read 52488 times)

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the pearlized brushables?
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2016, 05:46:02 AM »
The Entertainer (UK toy store) has Coloratura, Starlight Glimmer, Pinkie, and Fluttershy listed on their website :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature by LordBlumiere

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2016, 06:53:07 AM »
Snagged on line a while ago.. just NOW Getting the head band ponies here.. they are so pretty tho!!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2016, 09:20:32 AM »
I must have Sapphire Shores/Joy!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:43:40 AM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2016, 02:29:51 PM »
I haven't seen them yet! I just have Coloratura, special ordered because I really didn't want to miss out on her.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2016, 04:09:07 PM »
Well, just found some that I haven't heard anyone say they have seen:

Twilight Sparkle: https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Princess-Twilight/dp/B016QDTVI6/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1474499069&sr=8-31&keywords=my+little+pony+explore+equestria

Rainbow Dash:  https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Rainbow-Dash/dp/B016QDTUTG/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1KGRBAHZ2H0V43P2VXNB

So I guess all of wave 1 and 2 have been released on Amazon. I would say that they will appear on eBay pretty soon.

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2016, 05:31:29 PM »
I just found wave two at a store in Quebec (Archambault). They usually have older stock so that was a surprise. They were damn expensive though.

Elf

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2016, 06:33:36 PM »
I saw one!  In a Walmart - it was Fluttershy. She was mixed in with the headband ones - and I haven't seen any since. That was about a month ago, and they have done weekly restocks of headband ponies since then.

Where in Ontario? I haven't seen them yet in simcoe, Brantford or hamilton

I can't speak for Thunderwing, but I had a similar situation in a Scarborough Walmart (hi neighbour!). Found a random pearly Pinkie maybe a month or so ago, and then the last time I went she was gone and there was nothing else recent. I hardly step into Walmart but that specific store has not had a real pony section for like half a year; maybe fifteen pony/EQG toys out at a time mixed in with Zelfs, Tsums, and LPS, so I'm honestly surprised there WAS something new all of a sudden.

I need to check one of the better Walmarts near me to see if the pearly ponies are in, but they all have had skimpy pony sections lately so I'm thinking not.

Me too!  I found one Pearly Fluttershy at a Walmart in Ottawa.  I kept checking back, but the 3 walmarts near me have almost no ponies at all.  It's been 2 months and I haven't seen any brushables restocked there.  I also ordered them through ebay.  It's cheaper, even with shipping, then buying them in Canada, and it's too hard to get around to stores with the kids in tow.

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2016, 05:05:28 PM »
To anyone who actually has a pearlized one, is the hair actually nice, or is it not so good and thin?? The G4 ponies lately have been pretty cheap when it comes to the hair, so I was just wondering. The latest "explore Equestria" ones that I have don't even compare to the ones around 2010-2012 ish. Still can't believe they haven't upped the quality  :huh: 

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline jupiterlily

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • 80’s baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »
To anyone who actually has a pearlized one, is the hair actually nice, or is it not so good and thin?? The G4 ponies lately have been pretty cheap when it comes to the hair, so I was just wondering. The latest "explore Equestria" ones that I have don't even compare to the ones around 2010-2012 ish. Still can't believe they haven't upped the quality  :huh: 

I have a Coloratura that, full disclosure, I purchased from ebay (from Hong Kong) and I think the hair is very nice, and I think of a good thickness. No glue clumps and nice and soft even before a conditioning treatment. This is my first new release pony purchase in almost 3 years so I can't speak to how it compares to other recent releases, but as someone who's pretty picky about pony hair, I'm not at all displeased.

coloratura by bryanne, on Flickr

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2016, 09:29:21 AM »
still no pearlized in France  :cry:
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2016, 01:01:17 PM »
Its werid i found out a different city to me in nz has wave one no sign of others. We have wave 2 no others... odd distrubution strikes again

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2016, 10:37:42 PM »
I saw one!  In a Walmart - it was Fluttershy. She was mixed in with the headband ones - and I haven't seen any since. That was about a month ago, and they have done weekly restocks of headband ponies since then.

I can't speak for Thunderwing, but I had a similar situation in a Scarborough Walmart (hi neighbour!). Found a random pearly Pinkie maybe a month or so ago, and then the last time I went she was gone and there was nothing else recent. I hardly step into Walmart but that specific store has not had a real pony section for like half a year; maybe fifteen pony/EQG toys out at a time mixed in with Zelfs, Tsums, and LPS, so I'm honestly surprised there WAS something new all of a sudden.

I need to check one of the better Walmarts near me to see if the pearly ponies are in, but they all have had skimpy pony sections lately so I'm thinking not.

Me too!  I found one Pearly Fluttershy at a Walmart in Ottawa.  I kept checking back, but the 3 walmarts near me have almost no ponies at all.  It's been 2 months and I haven't seen any brushables restocked there.  I also ordered them through ebay.  It's cheaper, even with shipping, then buying them in Canada, and it's too hard to get around to stores with the kids in tow.

I got all four in the GTA last week! I got the last starlight and coloratura. I've been frequenting walmarts for awhile and was happy to finally get them.

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2016, 11:04:38 PM »

I got all four in the GTA last week! I got the last starlight and coloratura. I've been frequenting walmarts for awhile and was happy to finally get them.

Whee, so many Southern Ontario members here.  :wave: (meeeeeet?)

I guess that means I shouldn't completely doubt my Walmarts if you claimed them in the GTA; I need to check mine out. I'm mostly waiting for Pretzel, but Coloratura is seriously tempting me now.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2016, 12:28:15 AM »
We have the whole first pearly wave in most stores that stock ponies now. We also seem to have all of the Power Ponies brushables in Targets here too now, previously we only had Rainbow Dash.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Siavain

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2016, 01:50:47 AM »
Not seen them in the UK yet

Wave 1 are in Tesco's in the UK :)

Oh ok thanks I'll have a look  :)

I have seen them in Argos, too. I think it was the first wave with Coloratura.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal