Pony Talk > Off Topic

What was the first music you bought?

<< < (14/14)

scarletjul:

--- Quote from: Lhianneth on April 30, 2017, 06:06:14 PM ---A Paula Abdul, Forever Your Girl casette tape. I listened to that thing for over a decade and made my own dance routines to half the songs that were on it.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I was definitely a Paula Abdul fan for awhile.  Had both Forever Your Girl and Spellbound on cassette tape, but I got them both as gifts.  Own them on cd now.  :)

Lhianneth:

--- Quote from: scarletjul on April 30, 2017, 10:38:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lhianneth on April 30, 2017, 06:06:14 PM ---A Paula Abdul, Forever Your Girl casette tape. I listened to that thing for over a decade and made my own dance routines to half the songs that were on it.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I was definitely a Paula Abdul fan for awhile.  Had both Forever Your Girl and Spellbound on cassette tape, but I got them both as gifts.  Own them on cd now.  :)

--- End quote ---

I don't know what it was about her, but I loved her when I was younger! I still know the words to those songs, and they're definitely favourites of mine when we go to karaoke with friends. Especially Opposites Attract! I loved the music video for that one. :)

Foxtale:
Hmmm I think it was Billy Joel's Greatest Hits on cassette (first "Adult" cassette). I had disney soundtracks and other cassettes prior but that was my first "real" music... And yes... while everyone got boy band music I got Billy Joel XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version