collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: spare blindbag cards?  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: spare blindbag cards?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 07:01:39 PM »
I keep them in a binder but I've done this with doubles: trim it down a little with scissors using your drivers license as a template. Take it to a copy shop that laminates ID cards and similar cards. Have them laminate it and then punch a hole in it. The reason you trim it down to card size is that they have a special machine that does hard, thick lamination on cards but it only does that size. It's a cute keychain or badge. You can even customize the card before you laminate it.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 12:15:58 AM »
I have the cards for all of mine so far except for Emerald Ray (since he doesn't have one) and Royal Riff. If anyone has an extra of his card, please let me know. I keep all their cards in a binder along with my Enterplay trading cards. I'm sort of a completionist so not having that one card is bugging me really badly.

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 08:07:40 AM »
I have the cards for all of mine so far except for Emerald Ray (since he doesn't have one) and Royal Riff. If anyone has an extra of his card, please let me know. I keep all their cards in a binder along with my Enterplay trading cards. I'm sort of a completionist so not having that one card is bugging me really badly.

I hear that mess. I'm crazy OCD with my cards. I'm going out this weekend for some more BBs if I get royal riff you can have his card. :) I'l already snagged his card (but not his figure) from a thrift store in a pile of pony and pokemon cards.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 08:36:41 AM »
Hey vamp I am sending these out today but you will probably want a different pinkie the one I have got ripped at the bottom.  I'm sending
01 pinkie pie
03 Rainbow dash
04 Rarity
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal