collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What G4 ponies should be made into brushables?  (Read 2594 times)

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: What G4 ponies should be made into brushables?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 07:08:54 AM »
I think more boys!!! I also think a cute set would be Applejacks family... Or start doing story packs where you met new characters. Like do a cherry factory story pack with cherries jubilee... Or a wonder bolt academy story pack... I think all those would fly off the shelves if they made the new characters how they brought into the show.
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 07:28:48 AM »
I'm dying for a Sassaflash brushable. 

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2014, 10:56:26 AM »
Has anyone ever been able to reach a real person with Hasbro about this sort of thing?  I know a lot of people have said they've sent emails asking whey we don't have more brushable characters or where the boys are or things like that but it seems that they usually get back an automated/bulk reply.  It would be nice if we could confirm that someone in the community has reached a real Hasbro representative to express how badly new characters are wanted, how readily we'd buy (completely) new sets and ask why they can't just pop existing characters that aren't yet brushables onto their pre-existing molds  :huh:  I just don't understand how they didn't notice how G3 crashed when they went to the Core 7 phase, yet they seem to be trying to do something similar with G4s.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »
easy answer:  All Of Them.

aren't there like a 1000 G1 ponies?

ya every G4 should have a brushable

Could not have said it better myself!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2014, 11:26:16 PM »
All ponies should have a brushable.

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 09:24:54 AM »
I'd be happy with any new character that doesn't have extra cutie marks or randomness printed over it's eyes.
To be honest, I don't particularly want many of the G3 re-vamps from the BB line (I just don't like the style of their cutie marks) but just about any other character pulled from there I'd love to have made. I really love some of the Wave 9 girls like Sprinkle Medley, Grape Delight, Tropical Storm, etc. Also, Roseluck, Helia, Pepperdance, Magnet Bolt, Cherry Spices... if I keep listing it'll go on through all of them  :lol:
I think we especially need a not-mint green pony, like Apple Fritter would be really cool, or Wensley. Of course any more boys are welcome. I'm baffled as to why we don't have Big Mac already.
I want Sweetie Blue very much just because of the prototype tease.
The 8 EqG characters that have dolls but no pony I'd love to see released, especially Sonata.
I want Rumble from the show to be made because I'd love another pegasus little one besides Scootaloo, and a colt. Pipsqueak would be adorable, too.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 10:04:39 AM »
How about what ponies should NO LONGER  be made into brushables!? Cuz im sooo TIRED of the same princesses and the mane 6!

I would LOVE ...and im getting my hopes too high up.....for them to make brushables of all the background ponies from the first wave of blindbags. Im talking Sweetcream Scoops, Sugar Grape, Cherry Spices, Pepperdance, Sweetie Blue, etc .

There neeeeeeeeds to be MORE background character pegasi in my opinion. I wish they would make them with folded wings so I can fit more on the shelf like the earth pinies and unicorns, my pegasus are all kinda sideways cuz of wing space! :/

And BOY PONIES. More boy ponies!!! Shining Armor cant be the only guy in my collection!!! So many good eligible mares in my collection need some boyfriends!

Someone mentioned Fleur in a princess mold-I could so see this!

Also I NEED pastel Cadances if they continue princesses. That and a navy blue moon butt.

*Im no longer buying EQG dolls. Im sick of the zillions they released this year, they are expensive, and theres wasnt enough PONY this year.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 10:22:42 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 10:06:27 AM »
Just make all the blind bag ponies into brushables!  Plenty of variety in the BB line, names are trademarked already, and pretty much all of them are simple color and symbol swaps that could be used on existing molds.  I believe they can still pull a lot of G3 designs and names out too - lest their trademarks are expired.  I dunno how long they usually go for... 10 years?

Anyhoo, I would specifically love to have brushables of Bitta Luck, Big McIntosh, Waterfire, Stardash, Tea Love, Merry May, Sugar Grape, Meadowbrook and Silver Song.   

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »
No wait.... MORE BLUE AND GREEN PONIES. Minty isnt enough! *pouts*  Look how popular Minty got, and even Starswirl and Mrs Cake were really popular because she is a vibrant blue!!

TEALOVE. This is my most wanted brushable I think other than Sweetie Blue! HASBRO ARE YOU LISTENING DARNNIT!??? :gah:

Ya know I was JUST thinking about this sort of topic earlier too. Should we start another facebook page like how we did with Minty, or bug Hasbro with emails again and include a link to this thread? xD. I signed a petition a while ago for Hasbro to make new characters,  I dont know how thats going. I think we should do something to make Hasbro aware, make our opinions heard!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 10:28:08 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2014, 12:18:50 AM »
Echoing all the other posts saying everyone. There's really no reason why any character in the MLP world shouldn't be made in to a brushable. The amount of parents I see in the toy aisle saying 'you already have this character, you need to pick something new', and the amount of little ones walking away empty handed and disappointed because they already have the mane six and princesses... Come on Hasbro, you're literally throwing away money at this point.

I'd love to see a complete line up of all the wave 1 and 2 blind bag characters made brushable. Obviously Roseluck, Pepperdance, Sweetie Blue, Tealove, Firecracker Burst, Cherry Spices etc. are very popular, judging by the replies to this thread. They're such unique colour schemes, they would stand right out on the shelf and just scream "buy me!". Also boys. I can't ever mention boy ponies enough. They feature pretty often in the FiM show, and we don't even have Big Mac yet! I thought for sure in 2010/early 2011 that we were only a little while away from a Mac + his haywagon playset, to go with the Sweet Apple Barn. Four years later, still waiting, not happy Hasbro. :huh:

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2014, 03:35:48 AM »
Sadly, as long as My Little Pony is showing a gross profit, Hasbro is satisfied.  The royalty revenue from third party companies like Funko and Welovefine is also included in My Little Pony's financial contribution making it look more profitable than their actual activity.  They don't seem to care that they're not making the most money they possibly could from it.

Really, after taking marketing classes, Hasbro's approach to My Little Pony is crazy.  My Little Pony is at the star point of its current cycle where any investment would be a license to print money.  Yet they're treating it like a cash cow where it's making as much money as it can.  It's moving product thanks to new customers, but it is not designed for customer retention anymore.  It actually hurts the image of the product because it looks like something girls get into and quickly fall out of.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2014, 08:28:14 AM »
Anyone! I'm so desperate for new characters that I'd pretty much take anyone! Blind bags, show characters, entirely new characters.. etc. I particularly want to see more boys and babies.

But to be more specific, the characters I'd like to see made into brushables are..

- Anyone that's been released as an Equestria Girl but not as a brushable pony (i.e. Aria, Sonata, Sapphire Shores, etc)
- Flim and Flam (dunno how they'd do Flam's mustache, though. :/)
- Thunderlane and Rumble (Thunderlane would need a new mold, but they could just use Scootaloo's mold for Rumble.. heck, I just want more baby pegasi in general. :P)
- Fleur de Lis (could use a modified version of Cadance/Luna's mold, with the wings removed - I don't think that would be too hard to do?)
- Pinkie's sisters (especially Maud!! I'd love to see a sister set, I wouldn't at all mind getting another Pinkie Pie if it meant I could get her sisters alongside her :B)
- Big McIntosh (I'm *really* surprised we don't have him yet - even before I started really paying attention to G4 I thought he'd be the first G4 boy. If that makes sense. Heck, they could release him with Cheerilee, that would be cute - plus Cheerilee would fulfill the "pink and girly" 'requirement'.)
- Prism Glider (idk if he's on the show, but he's pretty much my favourite blind bag, so. Such a pretty pegasus boy.)
- Babs Seed
- Star Hunter/Solar Wind/whatever his name is. This backgrounder. Because I love celestial-themed ponies so much ;A;

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2014, 08:57:12 AM »
No wait.... MORE BLUE AND GREEN PONIES. Minty isnt enough! *pouts*  Look how popular Minty got, and even Starswirl and Mrs Cake were really popular because she is a vibrant blue!!

Do you know what we need more than those colours, though? RED PONIES!  :lol: Seriously, there are hardly any!

Signature by LordBlumiere

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2014, 09:22:14 AM »

I would totally buy a Flam with a brushable moustache. And a Pepper Dance!

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2014, 10:12:12 AM »

I would totally buy a Flam with a brushable moustache. And a Pepper Dance!
Two short plugs in the end of the muzzle and you're good to go.  The problem I see is it would be a unique mold with the niche market unless Hasbro planned to make more mustachioed unicorns (Fancy Pants perhaps).
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal