collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Rainbow Power" Ponies - New Rainbow Cheerlie?  (Read 4375 times)

Offline SunSnail

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: "Rainbow Power" Ponies - New Rainbow Cheerlie?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 04:06:08 PM »
I like them! I always liked the G1 rainbow ponies and the hair reminds me of them.  :)  It would be cool if these had glittery symbols, too.
Happily Trading Ponies since 2003!!!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »
I thought I checked all the forums to see if Cheerile had been discovered on Tao bao >,< Oh well.. I apologize for the duplicate information >.<

I think they will do the core 6 in this line... and i bet maybe they will even do another oddball like Trixie!
~Foxtale~

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 10:46:39 AM »
I thought I checked all the forums to see if Cheerile had been discovered on Tao bao >,< Oh well.. I apologize for the duplicate information >.<

I think they will do the core 6 in this line... and i bet maybe they will even do another oddball like Trixie!

Dont apologise :) Its hard to keep up with so many ponies sometimes!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 11:00:52 AM »
I can't wait for this wave! I really hope we will get Twilie and AJ...and that they won't be as rare as the tinsel RP AJ and Twilight O.o
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline CupcakeLoverXx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Pony Lover since 2012!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 11:49:54 AM »
I can't wait for this wave! I really hope we will get Twilie and AJ...and that they won't be as rare as the tinsel RP AJ and Twilight O.o
Are they actually rare? They have a ton of Rainbow Power TS and AJ at my Asda (although saying that, Asda is the only place I have seen them)
So excited for Cheerilee and Holly! It's nice to have some non mane 6 brushables again :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 11:55:39 AM »
Are they actually rare? They have a ton of Rainbow Power TS and AJ at my Asda (although saying that, Asda is the only place I have seen them)
So excited for Cheerilee and Holly! It's nice to have some non mane 6 brushables again :D

They are in my area. Took....one, two months of searching after they came out? One single Sainsburys had the second wave, and of maybe 20 brushables, they had one Twilight left =/ Everywhere seems to have lots and lots of Pinkie/Dash/Rarity/Fluttershy, but no AJ or Twilight. MLP stock always creates a fake "rareness", though, as some things are made difficult to find due to the unreliable nature of when/how many/for how long certain things will be stocked in stores....
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal