collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 80cm Nici Plush  (Read 436 times)

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
80cm Nici Plush
« on: February 24, 2014, 02:11:59 PM »
Has anyone got one of the HUGE 80cm Nici plushies? I'd love to see a picture and hear about the quality as I'm considering saving up for Pinkie Pie. I love big ponies!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: 80cm Nici Plush
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 02:56:26 AM »
I have only ever seen pictures of her to be honest; so far its only Pinkie made to that scale and bring Nici they are a little pricey. I would love to hear if someone has her in real life!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

tinyblondie

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 03:07:44 AM »
Thank you, maybe I'll take the risk and get her, I'll share pictures if I do!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 03:09:41 AM »
Ooooh! That would be cool!

I have a lot of Nicis Jolly characters - all I can say on them is that they are exceptionally well made for plush and super soft; they really do justify their price point. However the large one is simply a larger model of the smaller plush - you could perhaps get a smaller one first to check out if you are happy with her style and "cuddly-ness" :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

tinyblondie

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 03:18:45 AM »
Thats a really big help, its nice to know that they are lovely quality. Getting the smaller one first is a really good idea ^.^
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:25:20 AM by tinyblondie »

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 10:31:20 AM »
I have one of the 30cm Pinkies and she is fab, very show-accurate and super soft.  Unfortunately the only place I could find her was to buy direct from Nici and they only ship UPS so it was quite pricey.

For the giant ones, the description said it was much more firmly filled than an ordinary plush - I gather it is made for little kids to sit on, rather than as something to cuddle per se (like the G3 floppy pillow buddies.)  But if you are wanting one for display I'm sure it would be good quality, Nici do good stuff. :)

tinyblondie

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 11:15:41 AM »
I have one of the 30cm Pinkies and she is fab, very show-accurate and super soft.  Unfortunately the only place I could find her was to buy direct from Nici and they only ship UPS so it was quite pricey.

For the giant ones, the description said it was much more firmly filled than an ordinary plush - I gather it is made for little kids to sit on, rather than as something to cuddle per se (like the G3 floppy pillow buddies.)  But if you are wanting one for display I'm sure it would be good quality, Nici do good stuff. :)

Thank you for the information. The website says it holds up to 100kg, that quite strong! I'm leaning towards saving up and making the splurge, so maybe in a few weeks time I'll have another huge Pinkie to add to the collection  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal