collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone here had..  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone here had..
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 09:39:55 AM »
I've often dreamed of finding a box full of ponies at the flea market...and when I dig in the box I find Rapunzel, Sweet Scoops, Scribbles, Dabble, and all the TAF babies...and right next to the pony box is a Care Bear Noble Heart Horse and Treat Heart Pig.  Hasn't happened yet, obviously!!!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 12:08:46 PM »
I have pony dreams like that all the time.  Usually they are a prequel to actually finding ponies so I look forward to those dreams whenever they come!  :)
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 01:05:21 PM »
Yup...I think if you collect ponies - pony dreams are inevitable.

I remember having one where a woman phoned me and offered me ponies if I met them in the local retail park car park [!!!] - I turned up and they had a van filled with MIB G1s...*sigh* honestly I was sooooo happy in that dream!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 01:26:44 PM »
Last month I saw the best pony dream ever. I was taking our carpets to the local laundry with my mother. While we were paying, I saw three G1 ponies behind the desk. I asked for a price and they were like $100 each. One of them was from Italy. I was so sad about the price and just left. While I was leaving, the woman says "Don't worry, Im sure you will find them soon anyway".

Next day my old friend asks me on MSN if I still collect ponies. Ofcourse I said yes and he offered to give them for free. When I drove to his house to pick up the ponies, guess where he lives? Upstairs of the local laundry. Guess what ponies I got? 2 regular and 1 Italy..

That was a pretty nice dream.  :biggrin: But Im starting to think it was just a coincidence because i've found 0 ponies after that even though I see pony dreams many times a week.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 03:56:09 PM »
Oh yeah.  I ransacked my parents' basement after having a dream wherein I "remembered" having put my sea ponies away separately from the ponies I'd left behind when I'd moved.  No luck so far, but I'm still hoping... there are many nooks and crannies yet to be inspected... :lol:  Then there was the time I dreamt I'd found my sticker album that had all the old puffy and flat stickers from my original collection, and the dream wherein I'd found all the backcards I'd so carefully preserved.  *sigh*

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »
I always dream about that kind of thing when I'm on ebay for an hour, and then it's weird prototypes and crosses between two ponies lol! It does suck waking up though.

Edit to add:
My hubby has dreams about Minecraft when he plays it for hours on end lol!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:00:15 PM by LadySatine »

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 04:33:54 PM »
iv had two dreams that really sucked waking up :(

one. i found a sweet wee old shop that when i went inside it was selling old G1 ponies mib and moc and there were a few mimic's there all really cheap too, went out to get some money and then i couldnt find the shop and then when i did i woke up, i was struggleing to get back into the dream again :P i must of been still abit dreaming to think i could take them back of the dream with me.

second dream was then i found this really big show stable it was pink so more like a home sweet home but slightly different and bigger and it came with a big brother like an alturnative to lemon drop and her stable and i really wanted it and begged the owner to sell it to me, i think they were going to give it to me then i woke up  :cry:

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
I sometimes have dreams where I find rare ponies like Mimic, Rapunzel, or the Tales ponies. I wake up and I'm depressed that it was a dream. It hasn't happened in a few months luckily. :P

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 05:04:59 PM »
  I get this sometimes, but it's usually about Pokémon one inch figures that they used to sell in the US but for some stupid reason they don't anymore.  :mad: Ponies are starting to appear in dreams now, too.  Sometimes I dream about vintage Christmas decorations, because that's what my Mom collects.
I'll put something here some time

SailorSonazaki1995

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 05:44:30 PM »
  I get this sometimes, but it's usually about Pokémon one inch figures that they used to sell in the US but for some stupid reason they don't anymore.  :mad: Ponies are starting to appear in dreams now, too.  Sometimes I dream about vintage Christmas decorations, because that's what my Mom collects.

I have those 1 inch figures! :D I love them~ <3  I also usually dream about, like, finding Sailor Moon or Bitsy Bears..Heck even getting the Pony Wedding Castle! lol  Luckily, I'm getting that for christmas!~

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »
I've had a couple where I've seen lots of g1s (not actual g1s, just that style of pony) in a store, but something happens that prevents me from buying them: either I wake up before I can do so, or I'll go back to the pony aisle in my dream to find them gone.  I've also had a dream where I found TONS of ponies (like, several large dumpster-sized containers full) at a thrift store, but while I was going through them the store manager came and told me that they had donated them all to some needy children.

All of my PONY!JACKPOT dreams end with me not getting any of them.  Very depressing and frustrating.  I think on a subconscious level I know it's too good to be true, and that's why my dreams won't "let" me have my ponies!

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
  Oh my God, svleonard, that part about the needy children cracked me up! What a final slap in the face from your subconcious! "Not only can't you have the ponies, but you aren't allowed to be mad about it! Because needy orphans!!!! Mua-HAHAHAHA!!!
  I'm still laughing!  :haha:
I'll put something here some time

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 01:27:06 AM »
I've had a pony nightmare where I thought I had found all these awesome G1s in a thrift store but when I got closer dun dun DUN they all morphed into fakies!
Worst . Nightmare . EVER!  :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 02:21:49 AM »
I had a dream about buying Ditzy Doo from Hasbro during that big fiasco. It took me a few minutes form waking up to figure out she hadn't been released yet and I hadn't bought her. Then after I did buy her form Hasbro I had a dream a couple days latter that for some reason my order got cancelled. I think my subconscious likes playing tricks on me.  :P

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 03:57:10 AM »
I had a dream I found a ton of undiscovered Nirvanas in a thrift type store and was pretty gutted when I woke up to find it wasn't real! :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal