collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Kmart & New Wave of Wedding Playful Ponies?  (Read 4350 times)

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
Kmart & New Wave of Wedding Playful Ponies?
« on: June 10, 2012, 06:38:13 PM »
I know it's been said before, if you order from Kmart they will probably send out a random mane 6 pony...however, for the longest time it said that Lyra & co. were "unavailable", but today they popped up as "in stock".

http://www.kmart.com/my-little-pony-my-little-pony-friendship-is/p-004W089313611068P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

This has me very curious as to whether or not they're still throwing out randoms, or if they truly ARE in stock this time? I seriously doubt it, but thought I'd share this little bit of info that I've spotted.

Post Merge: June 10, 2012, 06:40:28 PM

They also have a LOT of other "hard to find" ponies (like Blossomforth) up for sale as "in stock"...hmmm...and a FS Applejack?

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/search_10151_10104?keyword=my+little+pony

All that being said, I hardly trust Kmart enough to send out the correct items. xD
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 06:43:36 PM by xoVanille »

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
Re: Kmart & New Wave of Wedding Playful Ponies?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 06:48:47 PM »
once bitten twice shy... but STILL really interesting that they showed up "in stock" now.  Maybe I'll swing by my local one this week.

xoVanille

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 06:57:34 PM »
Never hurts to look, right? (: We lost our Kmart about 4 years ago, sadly, the closest one to me is 45 minutes away.

Offline Eternia

• MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
6.99? no thanks. And it's unreliable kmart. I'll wait.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »
That would be awesome if they were out!! *fingers crossed*
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 07:03:32 PM »
I'd probably have a higher chance of getting the new wave if I gave a hobo a $50 bill and asked him to buy them for me.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 07:07:35 PM »
Check out the reviews for FS Applejack. Looks like Kmart is 1 for 2 as far as delivery on her.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 07:20:13 PM »
I'd probably have a higher chance of getting the new wave if I gave a hobo a $50 bill and asked him to buy them for me.
XD

Post Merge: June 10, 2012, 07:21:24 PM

Check out the reviews for FS Applejack. Looks like Kmart is 1 for 2 as far as delivery on her.

oh Kmart... YU TROLLING mlp??

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 07:32:12 PM »
They can't ship here :(

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 07:49:23 PM »
THEY TELL LIES AND ARE USING IT AS BAIT AND SWITCH!

they use the excuse that "the stock numbers are the same" and will try to give you ponies that are NOT what you ordered ... IF they don't just outright cancel the order on you ...

like was said before you'd be better off throwing money at a hobo and asking them to get the ponies for you ... at least you know what that will get you ...

i've tried their site several times for things and NEVER have a i gotten what i ordered ... not even using store pick up ... and no, it's not just ponies or toys ... i ordered towels for a wedding shower ... they sent FLOOR RUGS! CLEARANCE 1.00 FLOOR RUGS INSTEAD OF 10.00 TOWELS! and then they gave me the run around trying to get it straightened out online AND in the store and then the last time i ordered from them the site said the ponies were in stock at three stores around me ... all three orders were cancelled as "unfillable" but FOR THREE DAYS after that it said they were still in stock ... it's all lies! and i hope they all out of business and let reputable businesses get their stock ...
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 07:59:01 PM »
KMart.com is whacked. I ordered a FS Applejack from them, and then they cancelled it because they didn't actually have it in stock and refunded me.... but then they sent me two FS Rarity in separate shipments. I made out, but still.... they're nuts.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 09:08:34 PM »
THEY TELL LIES AND ARE USING IT AS BAIT AND SWITCH!

they use the excuse that "the stock numbers are the same" and will try to give you ponies that are NOT what you ordered ... IF they don't just outright cancel the order on you ...

like was said before you'd be better off throwing money at a hobo and asking them to get the ponies for you ... at least you know what that will get you ...

i've tried their site several times for things and NEVER have a i gotten what i ordered ... not even using store pick up ... and no, it's not just ponies or toys ... i ordered towels for a wedding shower ... they sent FLOOR RUGS! CLEARANCE 1.00 FLOOR RUGS INSTEAD OF 10.00 TOWELS! and then they gave me the run around trying to get it straightened out online AND in the store and then the last time i ordered from them the site said the ponies were in stock at three stores around me ... all three orders were cancelled as "unfillable" but FOR THREE DAYS after that it said they were still in stock ... it's all lies! and i hope they all out of business and let reputable businesses get their stock ...

Sometimes the actual stores will have a decent selection and be the first to have things (they had tons of the SS Frankie doll and she was actually $4.13) but yeah their online system is beyond broken. I don't think they are trying to screw people out of money on purpose but if something is broken you don't just ignore it and hope the problem goes away on its own. If Kmart isn't going to fix it they should just close down their online shop and focus on their brick and mortar stores.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:11:26 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Water_Fire

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 11:10:43 PM »
So I clicked on the link out of curiosity, I got a 'Welcome UK Shopper' page that redirected me to Sears. After the shock of seeing a Kardashian home line advertised (I do not have enough expletives in the world), I searched My Little Pony and briefly got a page of ponies, before it redirected me to two play kitchen sets (?!). Yup, broken.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 04:04:46 AM »
So I clicked on the link out of curiosity, I got a 'Welcome UK Shopper' page that redirected me to Sears. After the shock of seeing a Kardashian home line advertised (I do not have enough expletives in the world), I searched My Little Pony and briefly got a page of ponies, before it redirected me to two play kitchen sets (?!). Yup, broken.

Thats because you ll have a non US IP - Kmart always does this for 'searched for' items as they ship international through Sears only...you have to go to kmart.com and then type in my little pony that way you ll see what they "claim" to have.

I have seen and read so many posts on Kmarts not in any way reliable system I think everyones lack of trust seems sensible! This system of switching is common with a lot of online retailers though - especially catalogue style retailers who sell just about everything. Over here you get "assortments" which allows the online retailer to bundle every pony of the same price in the same range together - so the picture could be FS Applejack but its "Fashion Style Assortment" so you will get an FS pony but they sure cant tell you which one!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 05:58:00 AM »
They all show as unavailable to me  :cry: :cry: :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal