collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rainbows, Unipegs, and Fillies, Oh My!  (Read 527 times)

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
Rainbows, Unipegs, and Fillies, Oh My!
« on: July 01, 2012, 04:10:30 AM »
I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I figured I could mention it here too. Does anyone else wish there were more of these in the G4 toys?
I've always loved unipegs, so naturally I love the princesses. I just wish there were more ponies like them made >ยท< Same goes for rainbow haired ponies and fillies.

Anyone else feel similarly?

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbows, Unipegs, and Fillies, Oh My!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 04:30:29 AM »
I kind of like that unipegs are 'rare'. It makes them more special and they have a special place in the FiM universe, so it wouldn't make sense to have a lot of them around :)

I do agree on rainbow-haired ponies and fillies. I'd love to have a filly line with little playsets and maybe even fillies with cutie marks! :)

oddish

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 04:51:22 AM »
Definitely agree about rainbow ponies and fillies! Rainbow Dash has my favorite G4 design and a lot of my favorites from G3 were "rainbow ponies" too (Rainbowberry, Alphabittle).

And fillies are a given, especially if they have cutie marks. Though even without cutie marks I'd buy them because there are so few right now, and if they did some unique color combinations it could make up for the lack of one.

Though unipegs I also see as rare, and was disappointed when Cadence was introduced. I viewed Celestia and Luna as Equestria's god-queens, with the control over night and day and all. Being the only two unipegs tied in with that. Since seeing the wedding episode I sort of have a head-canon that Cadence is a younger god-queen representative of love (kind of like Aphrodite). The only way I would be okay with seeing more is if they also controlled aspects of nature/the universe or were representative of something. But since that's unlikely, I'd rather have no more unipegs...

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 05:47:52 AM »
Oh I didn't mean unipegs in the show! I was thinking of toy ones, perhaps even blind bags.

Offline gallifreyan_pony

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 06:38:29 AM »
I'm okay with there not being more unipegs in the range, and I'm on the fence about the fillies (I think that them not having cutie marks puts me off a bit at the moment) but more rainbow ponies would be lovely. Anything that means more colours in general gets a thumbs up from me!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:17:26 AM »
Unipegs or Alicorns or whatever one wishes to call them I am not fussed on - I am a G1 girl so ponies with horns and wings can be weird for me :)

Yes, I would like more babies - preferably with symbols please!

For some reason I cant quite visualise G4s, outside RD, with rainbow hair it doesn't seem to fit for me - maybe its the lack of poses which means when I picture 4 or 5 ponies with rainbow or at least multi coloured [i.e. not similar shades] hair I think they all look like ponies related to RD. Whereas with the G1 Rainbows because of the pose variety for each type of pony and very unique symbols they look like individual ponies. Hmmmm.....weird.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal