Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello every pony!

(1/3) > >>

kirei_na_sakura:
Hi!

My name is Laura. I am going to be 27 years old in a few days. I live near Syracuse, NY, but am originally from NJ (US).

As far as MLP goes, I of course had some when I was younger... I just started collected them about 2 months ago, maybe less. I have amassed quite a collection in this small amount of time. I only collect MLP FIM (G4). I have about 14 of the smaller ponies, 4 of the large fashion ponies (looking for Rarity but since she was released in 2010 *I think* I doubt I will be finding her anywhere but online) and a bunch of the blind bag ponies. (I even got the glittery Rainbow Dash & Twilight at the same time! I am now looking for the glittery Pinkie Pie). My favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.

Besides My Little Pony, I also like the Hunger Games, Lisa Frank, turtles, Sailor Moon, Japanese culture, dogs, rainbows,  Mamegoma, Blue's Clues, Lilo & Stitch...I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it right now.

I have a ton of adorable Japanese stationary so if anyone is looking for a penpal, I am totally in.

I work now, but studied Japanese/Spanish language in college. I have no idea what I want to be when I "grow up". Still working on that...

I guess that is it for now. :) I look forward to making many friends on here! Nice to meet you all! ^_^

-Laura

Sternenstaub:
Happy Welcome!!
Have fun here!!  ;)

KiwiSquirtBottle:
Welcome, Laura! I've been to Syracuse to see family there and it was so pretty. Welcome to the arena!

FairyDust:
Welcome!  Your interests are similar to mine and a lot of others around here too.  :D

kiwimlp:
Hi kirei_na_sakura :wave:

Welcome to the Arena.  There is still a good chance you might find the Rarity you want in a thrift store as children grow out of their toys!  I hope you enjoy being part of the community :frolic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version