collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?  (Read 33024 times)

Offline MoonstoneFluff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • I <3 Ponies!
    • View Profile
Re: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 12:08:59 PM »
I found the US Wave 2/UK Wave 3 today at Wal*Mart in Casselberry FL (just outside of Orlando).  There were 17 left in the case and I was able to use the codes to eliminate five of the mane 6 that I already had.  I was able to Apple Dazzle, Berryshine, Goldengrape, Lovestruck, glow in the dark Rarity, Meadow Song, glow in the dark Pinkie Pie, Noteworth, Bitta Luck, Rainbowshine, Cherry Berry, and Lucky Dreams. 

I'm just slightly sad I didn't get Big Mac, but he's out there somewhere waiting for me.
Formerly known as HelloKuma

Bronley

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 12:13:56 PM »
I found the US Wave 2/UK Wave 3 today at Wal*Mart in Casselberry FL (just outside of Orlando).  There were 17 left in the case and I was able to use the codes to eliminate five of the mane 6 that I already had.  I was able to Apple Dazzle, Berryshine, Goldengrape, Lovestruck, glow in the dark Rarity, Meadow Song, glow in the dark Pinkie Pie, Noteworth, Bitta Luck, Rainbowshine, Cherry Berry, and Lucky Dreams. 

I'm just slightly sad I didn't get Big Mac, but he's out there somewhere waiting for me.
Congrats! And you will get Big Mac in the Apple Family Set anyway, since you need that for Granny Smith.  :biggrin:

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 02:27:30 PM »
Yes, on peg with the rest on the MLP stuff:
[img=http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2743/img1287mw.th.jpg]

You could call them and have them check that way (or is your voice tattooed and pierced too?  ;) )
UPC for the 2 I found:
Apple Family Set: 6 53569 74582 2
Cloudsdale Set: 6 53569 74578 5

Thank you. I didn't even think of calling them  :blush:

Oh honey! I'm sure if you asked, they would probably understand better. We have Sorta the opposite problem. I -look-just younger than I am, so we are constantly stopped and asked questions that are supposed to sway thieves. I tell them I collect my little pony and want (insert pony here) and their entire mood changes. I hope they quit stereotyping you or whatever they are doing and help you.

(sorry, phone freaked out. DX)

Thank you. I think that they're trying to prevent theft with me too, they do seem more pleasant on the days that I find something to buy. I'll try what you said next time  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 02:43:51 PM »
*edit* And honestly, I'm afraid to ask for any help from the people working at my TRU. They give me the dirtiest looks anyways as it is, being a tattooed and pierced twenty-something going in there at least twice a week.  :huh:

lol, I have the same problem. And my hair is neon red-orange (I match so soft Paradise!) so I'm easily recognizable.  I think I've bought enough stuff to where they know I'm a collector, but I still feel like a weirdo when I zoom to the pony aisle and back out in five minutes when there isn't anything new.

Offline MoonstoneFluff

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • I <3 Ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 04:23:44 PM »

lol, I have the same problem. And my hair is neon red-orange (I match so soft Paradise!) so I'm easily recognizable.  I think I've bought enough stuff to where they know I'm a collector, but I still feel like a weirdo when I zoom to the pony aisle and back out in five minutes when there isn't anything new.

*Raises a hoof*  I feel your pain...  I'm 6'2", have tattoos and piercings, and I have Rarity purple hair.  And I'm a guy.  LOL.
Formerly known as HelloKuma

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 04:35:55 PM »
I used to have hair the color of Pinkie Pie's, so I know what the hair adds onto it too XD 

Also, I just looked at the Target 3-pack shelf picture again. People are really selling something that's $7.99 for $18+ on ebay? That's gross.  :huh:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 04:56:52 PM »
*pout!* Whyyyy does my TRU still only have wave 1!? Baaaah.

Don't know about you but our TRU is charging $3 for each of them so I think the wave 1 box at our TRU will be sitting there for a while.  Wish they charged the regular $2
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 05:14:05 PM »

are you serious. I was just staying in casselberry for the fair *screams* why oh why didn't I go to walmart?!!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 10:18:40 PM »
All the UPCs were the same on my receipt. I threw the bags away or else I would look at them. I kept the cards so I can take photos of them for reference! I'll get on it tomorrow after work!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2012, 12:20:55 AM »
I found Wave 2 (For the US I guess?  It's the wave 3 packaging) here at the Escondido TRU.  Haven't seen them at the ones closer to me, I was up there for a birthday party and stopped by, and they had a whole box of them.  Nothing else tho...lol.

Bronley

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2012, 07:38:06 AM »
From Facebook:
Wave 4 (blue bags) reported at Walmart in Pensacola, FL ("9 Mile Rd"?)

Also, the blue bags have the same UPC as the pink and purple bags. So, can't tell wave by UPC.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2012, 07:42:07 AM »
I still find it so weird that they are releasing two waves concurrently. Make my life evvveen harder will you hasbro!

Offline Balto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/mlptalesnut
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2012, 08:40:23 AM »
Found wave 3 at Newbury Comics in Mass as well. Pretty steep price though... $5 a pop! :yikes:
Thanks to Moonflower for the avatar!

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2012, 11:05:33 AM »
WOW at $5 a pop?

I was tempted to go scouting all the NC in my area...but now I think I shall pass.  Much rather wait for toysrus/walmart to get them.

Bronley

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
Here are the code lists I made, to print and hang on the box in each store I find them in (with JPG version for your phone):
[img2]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8649/blindbagwave1codelistha.jpg[/img2]

Printable Blind Bag Wave 1 Code List.pdf

Printable Blind Bag Wave 3 Code List.pdf

Printable Blind Bag Wave 4 Code List.pdf

Post Merge: July 17, 2012, 09:02:44 AM

Posted in another thread:
Just wanted to let everyone know that they were spotted here in Oregon at my TRU.
Repulsive333's location is listed as Portland, OR.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:02:45 AM by Bronley »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal