collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?  (Read 33024 times)

Offline munchy

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 05:53:25 PM »
I just found wave 3 the other day here on the CT coast. There was only about half the set left and the rest were gone when I went back a few days later

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 06:46:05 PM »
Anyone in the St. Louis area found them yet?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 06:53:08 PM »
I found wave 3 the other day and didn't even realize thats what it was.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 07:25:35 PM »
I still can't find any blind bags at all at my TRU. Maybe they don't carry them?

The wait at my Walmart could be a long one. I think I still saw a couple of full wave 1 boxes out back.  :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bronley

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 11:18:35 PM »
I still can't find any blind bags at all at my TRU. Maybe they don't carry them?

The wait at my Walmart could be a long one. I think I still saw a couple of full wave 1 boxes out back.  :huh:
You could ask your TRU to check by UPC and they can tell you if they (or any other local TRU) have any.

I did just find my first wave 3 bags in TRU today - the USA wave 3 bags have the same UPC as the USA wave 1 bags ):
So much for being able to find the wave 3 easy by UPC.

But, happy I found some at least.

For the list:
Found Wave 3 at TRU in West Valley City, Utah (I got the partial box, had 14/24 in it)
Found Wave 3 empty box only at TRU in Orem, Utah (they also had 8 wave 1 bags left I got)

I also found the Minifigure Sets (3 Cloudsdale, 1 Apple Family) at Target in American Fork, Utah.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 11:37:10 PM »
Were the mini-figure sets of 3 in with all of the other pony stuff at Target? I've been stalking mine, but so far, no luck. They're pretty empty right now too because almost everything was put on clearance and bought up!

*edit* And honestly, I'm afraid to ask for any help from the people working at my TRU. They give me the dirtiest looks anyways as it is, being a tattooed and pierced twenty-something going in there at least twice a week.  :huh:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:54:56 PM by dxgirly »

Bronley

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2012, 01:20:22 AM »
Were the mini-figure sets of 3 in with all of the other pony stuff at Target? I've been stalking mine, but so far, no luck. They're pretty empty right now too because almost everything was put on clearance and bought up!

*edit* And honestly, I'm afraid to ask for any help from the people working at my TRU. They give me the dirtiest looks anyways as it is, being a tattooed and pierced twenty-something going in there at least twice a week.  :huh:
Yes, on peg with the rest on the MLP stuff:
[img=http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2743/img1287mw.th.jpg]

You could call them and have them check that way (or is your voice tattooed and pierced too?  ;) )
UPC for the 2 I found:
Apple Family Set: 6 53569 74582 2
Cloudsdale Set: 6 53569 74578 5

Aqua0119

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 05:30:03 AM »
In Ohio (Around Columbus) - My Meijer had a whole box of wave 3!  I about had a heart attack.  Ponies are 2.50 and I found them in an endcap, not in their box but in a wire bin with other blind bag items/small toys
Also, Toys R us - still has wave 1
5 below - the same
Walmart - has shown no sign of blind bags or self tags for them in over a month (and I've been to 4)
Target - has never shown signs of blind bags.  But much of their other mlp stuff was on clearance yesterday.
So, if you have a Meijer, it might be worth checking, as it's the cheapest option anymore (least right now and in my area)

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 05:56:11 AM »
Wave 3 just showed up at Toys R Us in South Indianapolis

keikokukien

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 06:10:21 AM »
Still no sign of wave 3but here. I made a pony run and the two Macon walmart are blind bagless. Zebulon road had a few wave 1. Forsyth/Monroe walmart had a fullfew box of wave 1 out.

Oh honey! I'm sure if you asked, they would probably understand better. We have Sorta the opposite problem. I -look-just younger than I am, so we are constantly stopped and asked questions that are supposed to sway thieves. I tell them I collect my little pony and want (insert pony here) and their entire mood changes. I hope they quit stereotyping you or whatever they are doing and help you.

(sorry, phone freaked out. DX)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:47:00 AM by keikokukien »

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 06:14:56 AM »
We don't have a local TRU here, so my best bet is Wal-mart/Target... however, only one of our Wal-marts carry Blind Bag and both of them have yet to go to their toy aisle resets... Last I checked out Target I don't think I saw Blind Bags
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
I checked Ofallon,south county, and sunset hills TRU, nothing so far :/ They all still had boxes of wave 1.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 10:35:40 AM »
I checked Ofallon,south county, and sunset hills TRU, nothing so far :/ They all still had boxes of wave 1.

Thanks for that tidbit of info! You saved me a trip.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2012, 10:44:00 AM »

Thanks for that tidbit of info! You saved me a trip.
Np! That was Tuesday so maybe they put new stuff out since then, but from what everyone has told me they get their new trucks in that day and if it's not on that truck, you have to wait til next weeks. Distribution has been sooo slow here though, some time next week I'll try around ILL as they have gotten new stuff much sooner for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:45:42 AM by Rhini »

Bronley

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
We don't have a local TRU here, so my best bet is Wal-mart/Target... however, only one of our Wal-marts carry Blind Bag and both of them have yet to go to their toy aisle resets... Last I checked out Target I don't think I saw Blind Bags
For reference:
Of the 5 Targets I checked on Saturday, 1 had Blind Bags ($2.99 each though, wave 1, same store that had the minifigure sets, i fact the blind bags were on the shelf right below them in the MLP section)
Of the ~12 Walgreens I've checked in the past 3 months, ~3 had Blind Bags ($2.99 each, wave 1, over near the other blind bags/trading cards)
Of the ~12 Walmarts I've checked in tthe past 3 months, ~10 had Blind Bags ($1.98 each, wave 1 only so-far, on the shelf with the other MLP stuff)
All 4 of my local Toys R Us have had blind bags ($2.99, which was great with last week's BOGO Free sale, box on shelf with the other MLP stuff and/or end-cap hanging box near by with LPS blind bags)
Shopko I hear had them recently and discounted them at $1 each and aren't getting them back. I asked Saturday at one Shopko and they checked the computer to see that no Shopko in Utah has any more. Maybe your area still has them.

And, if you are feeling especially chatty, ask the manager at your store(s) to start stocking them. The manager decides what they sell, and if you tell them that blind bags are wanted they may order some and try.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal