collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals  (Read 27134 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Let's help motivate each other to reach our goals
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2023, 06:46:39 AM »
I lost the pound I gained last week.  I'm trying to drink more water today.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #226 on: January 26, 2023, 02:08:14 PM »
It's almost a week and I've been sticking to my "diet" (I do not like that word). I feel more alert and in a better mood.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 26, 2023, 02:14:40 PM »
I managed to lose the few extra pounds I gained back during the holidays! :) I haven’t started officially trying to lose weight again…I think I’m going to wait until it’s warmer since I usually have less of an appetite during the warmer months anyway!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2023, 01:39:07 PM »
I lost 4 pounds this week.  :shocked:

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2023, 03:16:23 PM »
I lost 4 pounds this week.  :shocked:

Ponyfan

Good job!  (I may have found them.  :P)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #230 on: February 28, 2023, 12:38:08 PM »
After an emotional moment with a quart of ice cream, I bought a bunch of fresh veggies and fruits for smoothies. I was on a whole grain cereal kick for a while too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2023, 08:44:30 AM »
:bump:

I've been doing really bad. My last attempt to get back on healthy foods and smoothies didn't go as planned since my dad passed away and I went into a depression filled with pizza.

Seriously, I need to stop. My mom was watching 600lbs Life when I was there yesterday and I don't want to end up like that. The way things are going though things have to change or that WILL be me. I don't think I've crossed 500lbs yet, but I'm definitely closer than ever before.

Today I bought drinks. Dr. Pepper, which I'm not giving up but I need to slow my intake of it. I think I'll start to limit it again to two a day. The rest was sparkling water and coffee. The sparkling water has 0 everything, so it's fine.

Tomorrow I want to clean out the fridge and then get veggies and fruits and stuff for smoothies and get back on that. I have to remember to make a smoothie right when I get up after I feed Aster. If I have a regular eating schedule it helps me lose weight. When I get back into that groove, I'll go back to intermittent fasting because that was doing me a lot of good last time.

I bought my upright exercise bike but I still need to put it together. That's my plan for the weekend.

And most importantly - MUCH LESS PIZZA. I am going to have ONE a month starting May. ONE.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2023, 04:32:35 PM »
You can do it BC! :cheer:

I've been bad, too.  I haven't been using the treadmill regularly since my brother moved home last November. Mostly because it's in the bathroom downstairs (our downstairs bathroom is weird), which he uses, and I don't want to take it over (even if it is only for half an hour at a time).  So I just need to make myself use it when he's out door dashing because there's no reason not to use it when he's not home other than I never know what kind of mess is going to be in there and sometimes it stinks too much to use the treadmill.  I have to breathe that air, after all.  :X

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2023, 07:46:22 PM »
Thanks for bumping the thread BC.  I've been feeling really bad lately. My dr ran some tests but didn't find anything too worrisome or he would have called me in. 

I've felt bad most of the weekend. :( I was so lightheaded earlier that  I felt a bit dizzy just walking down the steps of the deck after I hung towels there to dry.  Later my head felt like it was spinning.

I need start watching what I'm eating more. I've gained a few pounds back, but still well below where I started before I starting taking the slim shots.

Ponyfan

Offline Minty_Magic

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 30, 2023, 03:04:58 AM »
Good timing bumping this back up! I always get more motivated in the warmer weather, so I’m officially going to try and lose another 15ish pounds. I’m pretty happy with my current weight and how I look, so I’m taking it real slow. According to LoseIt I might hit my goal in November. It’s been a very slow process to lose the weight so far, but I am keeping it off, so I’ll continue to go slow!

I really need to schedule a DRs appointment soon. I’m overdue for my yearly and I do have some concerns I need to discuss. I’m dragging my feet because I need blood work done and I have no idea how or if it’s covered under my current insurance. I need to call up and ask…

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 05, 2023, 06:59:52 PM »
I haven't been watching what I eat this week as closely as I should.  I know that I've gained a couple of pounds back.

Ponyfan

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2023, 05:08:08 AM »
i went to the doctor for the first time in a while. i haven't weighed myself in a while and i knew i gained some weight but i gained about 10-15 lbs. i've been trying to lose weight but it's hard. i don't think i eat all that much but i don't lose weight. i'm trying to diet again. i need to keep back to working out too. i have a hard time exercising when it's warmer outside.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2023, 11:40:20 AM »
I was wrong.  I lost weight this week instead of gained. :wow: :happy:

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2023, 02:20:29 PM »
Man, I thought I'd look at Hungry Root just to see what it cost and what kinds of things you could get. They give you a quiz to take about foods you like to eat and what your preferences are. I took the quiz and it picked a plan for me and even after I adjusted it, it was still $96 per week. That's $384 per month! So I checked out Nutrisystem, which my mom was on a long time ago (like the 80s/90s). It's even more expensive and the food weren't as nice as Hungry Root, but they do have a side plan that's nothing but smoothies, which I thought was nice. But I can't afford that at all.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Minty_Magic

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2023, 10:26:56 PM »
Oh, that’s a bummer about Hungry Root’s prices BC! I used them for a while, but I don’t think I was paying quite that much. I want to say I was paying $70 per week? They must have upped their prices with inflation. The upside to their plans is you can skip as many weeks as you want with no penalty! Or…at least that’s how it was when I was with them. I often only ordered every other week because they did send a LOT of food in my box!

I way over indulged today. I normally wouldn’t feel bad about one day, but when I stepped on the scale today (before going overboard) I had gained a couple pounds. I must have underestimated how many calories were in last weeks lunch I prepped. I thought I was trying within goal, but I guess not. :huh: Oh well, next week I am going to try and switch back to smoothies for lunch. As the weather gets hotter food during the day just doesn’t sound as good.

I also really need to get back to the gym. I’ve been making a lot of excuses to avoid it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal