collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair West - What was llama pony named?  (Read 946 times)

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Fair West - What was llama pony named?
« on: September 14, 2022, 04:24:36 AM »
I'm very surprised that I haven't seen much post-event buzz about PFW. Did everyone have a good time? Were there games and fun memorable moments? I would love to hear about someone's experience there.

Also maybe I missed it but I thought they'd be naming the llama pony at the event and I'm so curious to know the outcome! I predicted that a pony from a California event might be named Gold Rush.  :happy:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ChocolateStarfire

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I Love Ponies...Always!
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
Re: Pony Fair West - What was llama pony named?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 09:43:56 PM »
Snapdragon and I have been posting about the Fair on Instagram! :)

I haven't seen much else besides our posts the past few days; porcelain_piggy on Insta had some great pics and stories too! :)

It was a small event (with maybe a hundred people? I didn't count, some folks came and went throughout the day), and tbh I don't remember too many people filming. There were quite a few vendors with a ton of ponies for sale, and some fun small events like making a Shrinky Dink pony charm, competing in a puzzle race, pony bingo, and a costume contest, besides the custom pony and art contest, too! The cosplayers I saw were fantastic and it was great meeting new pony collectors/friends! :)

I'm not sure what the name of the Fair's pony was! Maybe Snapdragon can fill us in! :)
My MLP customs
My eBay Sales
Brightbow Avvy-SquarePeg :lovey: My pronouns-She/her and they/them  ^.^

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 11:57:03 PM »
That sounds like brilliant fun!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 05:57:53 AM »
There were quite a few vendors with a ton of ponies for sale, and some fun small events like making a Shrinky Dink pony charm, competing in a puzzle race, pony bingo, and a costume contest, besides the custom pony and art contest, too! The cosplayers I saw were fantastic and it was great meeting new pony collectors/friends! :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with us! That does sound like a lot of fun! It seems like the event had a lot of the small-event charms that a traditional pony meet would have and I love that. I've been to bigger pony conventions in the past and while they are fun in their own ways, it's a little sad that there aren't more simple games and activities because those are a great way to form new friendships!

I don't normally use instagram but I shall have to get on there soon and check out the photos!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 10:43:32 PM »
There were quite a few vendors with a ton of ponies for sale, and some fun small events like making a Shrinky Dink pony charm, competing in a puzzle race, pony bingo, and a costume contest, besides the custom pony and art contest, too! The cosplayers I saw were fantastic and it was great meeting new pony collectors/friends! :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with us! That does sound like a lot of fun! It seems like the event had a lot of the small-event charms that a traditional pony meet would have and I love that. I've been to bigger pony conventions in the past and while they are fun in their own ways, it's a little sad that there aren't more simple games and activities because those are a great way to form new friendships!

I don't normally use instagram but I shall have to get on there soon and check out the photos!

That's so true! I had the best time at Ponycon playing board games once.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal