collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)  (Read 17182 times)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Interest in a meet in Georgia, US
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 09:15:08 AM »

IP: Oh my goodness your plushies are amaaaazing! :D Do you know about how much you charge? :)
The absolute lowest base price for custom work is $100, a foot tall pony would run on average $200. ^_^

I work at home, so I am available any time, I think.

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »
I have a fairly extensive wishlist (and will have it all written up in a binder if anyone cares to sift through it for sale/ trade ideas ;-) ) but I know that as of right now some of the main things I'll be looking for are:

G1:
Bright Glow
Beautiful Bows
Megan's pants to "Ice Princesses" outfit
Cheery the Bushwoolie

G2:
Princess Crystal
Night Star
Any unicorn princesses

G4:
Sweetie Swirl
Starbeam Twinkle
Rainbow Flash
Star Swirl
Skywishes
Star Dreams
Any non-Wave 1 Blind Bags

Other:
Several SSC Strawberryland Fillies (Bandai)
Gentle Heart Lamb Care Bear Cousin beanie
Vintage hand-held Rainbow Brite sprites for dolls (yellow, orange, blue, violet)
Some vintage Care Bear Cub accessories

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2012, 06:37:02 PM »
Oh my goodness so many new, amazing people! :D I am getting super excited! ;D I'm almost starting to wonder if the club house will even be big enough for all of us! Haha :) I know this year I will definitely be getting tallies on how many tables will be needed beforehand. And I don't really think I'll be selling anything. I do have a few ponies to sell, but not really many more from last year.

Eternia: Awwww well I hope you get the job! That would be super exciting for you I'm sure! Although we would definitely miss having you at the meet. :Heart:

IP: Oh my goodness your plushies are amaaaazing! :D Do you know about how much you charge? :)

Renee_chan: I added you to the group! :heart: Great to have you on there! :)

Does everyone want to start telling me when you're free so I can start figuring out the best weekend to have it? :)

I think it should be after Labor Day but before Halloween.

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »
Oh my goodness so many new, amazing people! :D I am getting super excited! ;D I'm almost starting to wonder if the club house will even be big enough for all of us! Haha :) I know this year I will definitely be getting tallies on how many tables will be needed beforehand. And I don't really think I'll be selling anything. I do have a few ponies to sell, but not really many more from last year.

I think that would be a good time frame to pick a date :)  Probably sometime in Sept would work best for me.
Eternia: Awwww well I hope you get the job! That would be super exciting for you I'm sure! Although we would definitely miss having you at the meet. :Heart:

Renee_chan: I added you to the group! :heart: Great to have you on there! :)

Does everyone want to start telling me when you're free so I can start figuring out the best weekend to have it? :)

I think it should be after Labor Day but before Halloween.

I think that would be a good time frame to pick a date :) Probably sometime in Sept would work best for me since Oct. is a little busy, but of course, I plan to go no matter when it is :)

***Editing this post to say that anytime except for the weekend of Sept 29th works for me
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 06:20:07 PM by Brightglowpony »
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »
Do most folks go to buy/sell/trade? I'd love to come up for the meet but I'm mainly interested in meeting new people and just sharing the pony goodness.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2012, 08:37:48 AM »
We did both last year :)  MNN opened up a time frame to buy/trade/sell and then we also ate dinner, and had lots of time to talk and get to know each other. 
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2012, 06:48:10 AM »
I got some more goodies for sale/trade at the flea market this morning, including a couple more dolls for the growing Jem box ;-)

I primarily attend meets for the buying/selling/trading aspect, though my wishlist has gotten more and more specific over time so I don't come home with the hauls that I used to.  I do enjoy simply getting to know new and old pony friends as well though, and it's always a fun experience to hang out with people who share the same obsessions that you do :-)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
anyone intending to go to this meet AND going to the fair in july? I'd love to make some pony friends I could actually see!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2012, 05:35:30 AM »
Renee_chan: We do both! :) The selling and trading was another way to get to know everyone and chat! It was great fun :3

Dewprincess: I can't wait to see all of the goodies you bring! You  had so much last year! :heart:  You should definitely bring more plushes! I just love my Melody I got last year :3

Eternia: Oh I am! :D Brightglowpony is going as well :3 I don't know who else is! Haha we should all totally meet up and hang :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:37:18 AM by MonstarNomNom »
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2012, 06:13:22 AM »
I like the idea of Sept- early Octoberish, any weekend other than Sept 15-16 (Verte is on duty that weekend and she must be able to come to the meet this year! She Must! She Must! She Must!! ....Hmmmmm, I think I'm starting to see why my boys have taken to calling me Rarity! LOL)

I will be selling, trading, buying,  ohhh and ahhhing and most likely jabbering the entire time we are there. :happy: Due to financial straits there will be no fair for me this year. Which is prolly why I'm so excited about our little meet; it was Easily just as much fun as the fair was last year even if it wasn't as big! And sooo much closer (and cheaper! LOL)

Any other ponygeeks interested in cosplaying? :what:  Just a random thought that I figured I'd throw out there. :)

I'm so Happy to be meeting new ponyfolk this year! :frolic: I started hashing through my pony room yesterday;  I'll be bringing lots of goodies! (Hey DP! I found a SSC filly for ya! I also found a Jem doll without her outrageous fashion; anybody got clothes for her? Any Misfits clothes will do, she's the only Jem doll I have atm. :P Wonder what else I'll find in that crazy toy room of mine! LMAO)

Anyhoo, I'm Really looking forward to it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2012, 07:35:24 AM »
I'm going to the Fair, too! And I'd love to do some cosplay :). I'm making a costume for the air but I don't know if it will be ready, it'll be my first cosplay outside of Halloween costumes! I'd love the chance to wear it at the GA meet.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2012, 09:33:13 AM »
Hmmmm how does September 30th sound for everyone? Please let me know if that doesn't work and what does for you! I want to be able to schedule it so as many people as possible can come! :heart:

Sadly I don't think I'll be doing any cosplaying. I'll just be sticking to wearing one of my many shirts. :P I would love to see others cosplay though! :D I love seeing how creative people can get with their ideas!

renee_chan: Oh goody! We'll just have to form a small mini group of SEPM peeps at the fair! Haha  :frolic:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:38:03 AM by MonstarNomNom »

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2012, 09:35:21 AM »
September 30th should work for me! And I'd love to get together @ the Fair.

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2012, 10:33:51 AM »
The 30th? A Sunday?? Hmmmm, well, that works for me just fine, I just assumed that we'd do it on a Saturday. XD Sunday might make traffic easier, though.

I may or may not have a cosplay outfit ready; my 'Halloween in Wonderland' costume is going to have to come first for our Annual Halloween Party, but I may have time to pull something together (I haz a uber cute idea for a Firefly cosplay outfit!) But, I would love, love, love to see other ponies cosplaying if I am or not; I ADORE cosplay!
 :lovey:

I'm so jappy for you guys going to the fair!

Me-------->   visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Any of you have a spot open for a trustworthy pony who needs the exclusive? :flirty: I know that they are only allowing one extra this year (whatEVER, Hasbro! That's ToTAL crap! :mad: ) so I may be out of luck, but if anyone is able and willing I got the dough to send with you come July! :happy:

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2012, 10:40:41 AM »
Or the 29th works too! I'm just kind of throwing stuff out there right now and seeing if it works with everyone. Haha :)

Well I have no idea how purchasing exclusives at the Fair works. I'm not getting one, however I told apanda I would get one for her. Do they just have a stand where they sell them? How did they do it at the fair last year? Haha I'm a total fair noob x'D

renee_chan: Yeah! We'll have to decide on a meeting spot or something :3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal