collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: “Other Collections” Swap 2016! - Brag Page  (Read 11054 times)

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: “Other Collections” Swap 2016! - Brag Page
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »
That is an awesome haul! Those crochet kittens!  :inlove:  so adorable.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 02:37:28 PM »
Yay so glad you love everything Mika!  You're very welcome!  I wanted to make sure to pack ias much items as I could without breaking the budget!  (Since your box to me for the sticker swap a few years back was amazing!)  And you're right about the Aristocats book; it's Japanese.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2016, 06:09:32 PM »
I got my swap box in the mail today from mkia9! :heart: It was like a miracle -- my aunt died this morning so it's been a really tough day -- just the right timing for a pick-me-up like this amazing swap box!

Here's what I saw when I opened the box:

How did you know I wanted wonder sand? My brother got some for Easter and I was kinda jealous. :D

Here's a very cool coloring book and some toys for my cat:

Here's some really, really great stuff! I got a real Alpacasso! So far I have only been able to get fakies (which are still cute and they're much more affordable at conventions) -- I'm so excited to have a real one! And he is soooooo cute! He's wearing pajamas so he's going to sit on my bedside table. Then there are a whole bunch of Tsum Tsums! I now have a real collection! I only owned three of them before, but now I have some of the ones that I absolutely most wanted! Especially sleeping Eeyore and Scar! :heart:

Last, but absolutely BEST are my bestest friends! I didn't even list these as one of my main collections -- I think I mentioned them in answer to a group question, but the one set of Funko Pops that I HAVE to own are the Friends Pops! And now, thanks to mkia9 and a real life friend, I have half of them! I almost squealed aloud when I opened these:

If you can't tell, I am THRILLED with my swap box! Thank you so much partner!  :inlove: :tackleglomp:

Oh, and bonus picture of Theodora enjoying one of her swap gifts!

Offline Tak

• No Transactions
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2016, 06:12:41 PM »
I didn't know what an alpacasso was, but it sure is adorable. Very nice swap box. :)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »
@ Mkia9: Your new Pocahontas doll is beautiful and those handmade kittens are too cute for words. The card is also very lovely.

@ Ringwraith10: Your new Tsum Tsums are really cute. And Funko Pops are always awesome. :D

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 02:53:20 PM »
Mkia9: The title of the Aristocats book amused me, it's OshareCats (or more truthfully katsu but it's katakana so it's definitely supposed to be cats) oshare means fashionable so Fashionable Cats! I love the Aristocats too and those are some really cute goods!

Ringwraith10: I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. It's wonderful your box arrived just in time to give your spirits a boost! I love your Alpacasso and your sleeping Eeyore Tsum Tsum. My husband looked for an Eeyore Tsum Tsum forever, wherever did you find it Mkia9?
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 03:14:03 PM »
Mkia9: The title of the Aristocats book amused me, it's OshareCats (or more truthfully katsu but it's katakana so it's definitely supposed to be cats) oshare means fashionable so Fashionable Cats! I love the Aristocats too and those are some really cute goods!

Ringwraith10: I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. It's wonderful your box arrived just in time to give your spirits a boost! I love your Alpacasso and your sleeping Eeyore Tsum Tsum. My husband looked for an Eeyore Tsum Tsum forever, wherever did you find it Mkia9?

Eeyore came from disney store online :)

I'm so glad you like everything, ringwraith10! It was a lot of fun shopping for you. I just couldn't put the tsum tsums down haha. And I didn't know they had friends Funko pops until you mentioned them! They're so cute!! I love how Ross has Marcelle with him. The alpacasso was so cute I had to order myself one too :blush:

Offline Akemi-chan

• Arena Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 09:08:10 PM »
Ringwraith, thoughts go out you and your family.

Your box looks lovely!  Mkia did a great job getting it together; look at all those adorable Tsum Tsums!

EDIT:

My box came from the awesome and thoughtful zombienixon!  I was absolutely thrilled with my box, and I love that you made it a PURPLE theme!

Everything wrapped with an home-made card of Fizzy!

And everything unwrapped!  Here's was I got:

-Japanese chocolate candy
-Pusheen stickers (so fat and cute!)
-Tokidoki Unicorno blind bag  - Latte (don't have this one yet so super stoked!)
-and last, but certainly not least: Star Darlings Sage! (I was secretly hoping to get a Star Darlings doll in this swap as I don't own any yet so this made my day!  And it's my favorite one because she's a purple star princess!) :frolic:

Thank you again zombienixon!  The box was more than enough, and it made my first Other Collections swap fanastic! :hug:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:12:55 PM by Akemi-chan »

*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2016, 04:47:15 AM »
-and last, but certainly not least: Star Darlings Sage! (I was secretly hoping to get a Star Darlings doll in this swap as I don't own any yet so this made my day!  And it's my favorite one because she's a purple star princess!) :frolic:

I'm glad to hear it. I was a bit unsure since you didn't have any, but I got it since I thought it was really, really cute and was your favorite color. After seeing it in person, I kind of want one myself.

Offline Tak

• No Transactions
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2016, 01:17:26 PM »
I love the unicornos. So different. That's an awesome swap box and the more purple the better!

Offline Akemi-chan

• Arena Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 01:40:46 PM »

I'm glad to hear it. I was a bit unsure since you didn't have any, but I got it since I thought it was really, really cute and was your favorite color. After seeing it in person, I kind of want one myself.

You should!  These dolls are extremely detailed for a fashion store line; I can't stop looking at her since she's resting on my desk next to my computer, lol.  I plan to get all of them eventually.

*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 03:14:30 PM »
Amazing boxes everyone!  So much spoilage! 

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2016, 10:12:26 PM »
UrocyonFox was my partner, and I couldn’t have asked for a better box! I absolutely adored the things I received. I got a neat Cheshire cat Funko, and I’ve never even been a fan of the figures but he is so cute! I also got a Bait Clydesdale Barbie looking horse that is black. She will be a wonderful project for my clyde models and will love being on the shelf with them once I fix her up. I got a tin with Alice and the caterpillar that is neat and trippy, some steam punk Alice playing cards (two of my fav things rolled into one!), Alice labels, Alice stamp stickers (which is cool because I actually have Alice stamps in a frame on the wall), little unicorn coloring pages that look like stained glass and a neat Cheshire cat journal/notebook.

Two things from the box that made the biggest impression with me was first the art cards. There were cute unicorns but also my army pony Nightlight and second some of my rats! Unfortunately in the last week I had my heart rat Ty and my sweet baby Zoe pass away and Indy hasn’t been doing well either. My rats are all pretty old though and while opening the box I was holding Zoe while she died and it did make me cry a little but also smile because it reminded me of how perky and lively my babies have been. I loved them and will be putting them in the shadowboxes I do for my animals when they pass away.

Lastly, A beautiful hand painted box with a neat/creepy Cheshire cat filled with several pocket watches and two rings that are cameos. These pieces are beautiful and I’m sure I’ll be wearing them around everywhere. I wanted to thank you for such a thoughtful and wonderful box. I absolutely adored it.

Pics of my rattums
Zoe

Indy with her sister Mina eating a snack and watching Netflix

I loved my box thank you so much! :hug:

Also everyone has such amazing boxes coming in hope my partner's measures up. It has less items but they ate through the budget fast. Lol, my girlfriend always says I get so nervous about my swap boxes being good enough. You would think after doing this for years I would be used to it by now. :P
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2016, 04:29:35 AM »
You got some really neat stuff, Maddie. I like the Cheshire Cat figure and the decorated box. The artwork is also really nice.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Tak

• No Transactions
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2016, 09:17:21 AM »
The artwork is beautiful. What an awesome box.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal