collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fun Pony Personality Generator!  (Read 4172 times)

MoongazerThePony

• Trade Count: (0)
Fun Pony Personality Generator!
« on: April 27, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
I was bored yesterday so I found this fun site!
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=mlpony

I made a few personalities:

This elegant filly is an earth pony who is smooth-talking and cooperative. Her coat is orange. She has a short, luxurious mane that is yellow. Her almond-shaped eyes are orange. Her mark is a bone.
  ----This gangly female pony is a unicorn who is contemplative. Her coat is night-black. She has a wavy mane that is yellow. Her eyes are white. Her mark is a tower. ----This long-legged female pony is an earth pony who is laid-back and greedy. Her coat is jade-colored. She has a mane that is brown, and it reminds you of a burning fire. Her eyes are alabaster. Her mark is a lock. ----This muscular female pony is a unicorn who is inquisitive and honest. Her coat is blue. She has a mane that is black, and it reminds you of a pile of shredded paper. Her deep-set eyes are gray. Her mark is three pies. ----This ungainly female pony is an earth pony who is grim and absent-minded. Her coat is amethyst. She has a straight mane that is green. Her eyes are gold. Her mark is an hourglass and a fishing hook. ----This lean filly is a unicorn who is worried, confused, and selfish. Her coat is violet. She has an unusually short mane that is brown. Her eyes are aquamarine. Her mark is four beans.

I drew them, but I may post the drawing in art later...

Now I wanna see what you got!!

MLPMegaLover

Re: Fun Pony Personality Generator!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 02:40:20 PM »
I got 4 ponies for me!

This pudgy female pony is a pegasus who is self-destructive. Her coat is sand-colored. She has an unstyled mane. Her droopy eyes are blood-red. Her mark is a doughnut.
This gangly female pony is an earth pony who is envious. Her coat is bone-white. She has a mane that is blue, and it reminds you of a flowing cape. Her large eyes are lavender. Her mark is a berry.

This elegant female pony is an earth pony who is bitter and arrogant. Her coat is purple. She has a mane that is gray, and it reminds you of a trailing ribbon. Her narrow eyes are gray. Her mark is a wave.

This pudgy female pony is a unicorn who is comitted, focused, and principled. Her coat is purple. She has a mane that reminds you of a waterfall. Her eyes are purple. Her mark is a comb and a helment.

*Goes to generalzoi's pony creator and makes 4 ponies*

Awesome. Now are my personas.

Keiri

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:55:14 PM »
This muscular colt is an earth pony who is bold, irrational, and caring. His coat is green. He has a straight mane that is brown. His deep-set eyes are rust-colored. His mark is a towel.

... :blink:

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 02:56:05 PM »
Oh wow this is great! This will give me some great drawing practice ;D
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline daizysellers

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 03:01:37 PM »
This muscular colt is an earth pony who is bold, irrational, and caring. His coat is green. He has a straight mane that is brown. His deep-set eyes are rust-colored. His mark is a towel.

hahahahaha.... I"m trying to picture a towel as a cutie mark for a bold, irrational, and caring stallion.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »
This pudgy female pony is an earth pony who is impolite and slow-witted. Her coat is brown and white. She has a mane that is gray, and it reminds you of a trailing ribbon. Her round eyes are beige. Her mark is a bunch of berries.

...impolite and slow-witted..? :(

This stubby-legged male pony is a pegasus who is honorable. His coat is grass-green. He has a short mane that is brown. His deep-set eyes are alabaster. His mark is three sunflowers.
I MUST MAKE THIS! Except alabaster seems like it'd make for a very creepy eye colour. XD

This bulky filly is an earth pony who is clever. Her coat is midnight black. She has a mane that is brown, and it reminds you of a porcupine's quills. Her slanted eyes are green. Her mark is three puzzle pieces.

Sounds cute. A clever little puzzle filly. :P
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:05:28 PM by Chi »
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 03:16:10 PM »
Try 1 (female picked): This small female pony is an earth pony who is pompous and irrational. Her coat is yellow. She has a long, wavy mane that is white. Her eyes are iron-gray. Her mark is a book.

Try 2 (female picked): This leanly-built female pony is a pegasus who is protective and humble. Her coat is apricot-colored. She has a long mane that is black and brown. Her eyes are violet. Her mark is three cookies.

Try 3 (either gender): This stubby-legged filly is a unicorn who is air-headed. Her coat is green. She has a mane that is orange, and it reminds you of a flower's petals. Her slanted eyes are yellow. Her mark is a walnut.

Try 4 (either gender): This stubby-legged female pony is a pegasus who is naive and cooperative. Her coat is obsidian. She has a mane that is blue, and it reminds you of a fluttering flag. Her narrow eyes are white. Her mark is three wizard's hats.

I just thought of something, this would be an interesting way of designing a custom XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 03:24:21 PM »
These are all the ones I've drawn so far. Would anyone be interested in seeing them? :P

This leanly-built female pony is a pegasus who is uninquisitive, philosophical, and principled. Her coat is sand-colored. She has an unusually short, spiky mane that is orange. Her large eyes are violet. Her mark is a watch and a pair of skis.

This elegant filly is an earth pony who is smooth-talking and greedy. Her coat is blue with black spots. She has a mane that is orange, and it reminds you of a porcupine's quills. Her hooded eyes are alabaster. Her mark is a coconut.

This pudgy filly is an earth pony who is apathetic, wise, and unreliable. Her coat is brick-red. She has a wavy mane that is yellow. Her beady eyes are red. Her mark is a sword.
This one posed quite a problem. I've never drawn a "pudgy" pony before. lol

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 03:33:31 PM »
I drew mine!
And made them with the Pony Generator :P

Post Merge: April 27, 2012, 03:34:03 PM

These are all the ones I've drawn so far. Would anyone be interested in seeing them? :P

Ooooh! Mee!! I wanna see!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 03:57:51 PM »
These pictures are grainy and horrible x-x But you get a general idea xD I love your ponies Moongazer! ;D
This leanly-built female pony is a pegasus who is uninquisitive, philosophical, and principled. Her coat is sand-colored. She has an unusually short, spiky mane that is orange. Her large eyes are violet. Her mark is a watch and a pair of skis.

This elegant filly is an earth pony who is smooth-talking and greedy. Her coat is blue with black spots. She has a mane that is orange, and it reminds you of a porcupine's quills. Her hooded eyes are alabaster. Her mark is a coconut.
I gave her different hair because I already did a pony with spikey-ish hair x3

This pudgy filly is an earth pony who is apathetic, wise, and unreliable. Her coat is brick-red. She has a wavy mane that is yellow. Her beady eyes are red. Her mark is a sword.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:03:14 PM by MonstarNomNom »

KiwiSquirtBottle

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 04:08:25 PM »

hahahahaha.... I"m trying to picture a towel as a cutie mark for a bold, irrational, and caring stallion.

Sounds like a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy pony.... :D

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »
This is fun, I might draw some in the morning (it's late where I am).
For a girl I got:
This lean filly is an earth pony who is charmismatic and honorable.  Her coat is black.  She has a mane that is brown, and it reminds you of a pile of leaves.  Her eyes are gunmetal-gray.  Her mark is a candy.
For a guy I got:
This statusesque male pony is a unicorn who is irrational and nice.  His coat is black.  He has a long mane.  His eyes are brown.  His mark is an easel.
I love that my first pony has a candy and the easel's pretty apt too ^_^
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 05:53:37 PM »
HA!  The one I got is absolutely me in pony-form!  Well..personality-wise anyway, lmao.

"This elegant female pony is a pegasus who is bitter. Her coat is gray. She has a mane that is violet, and it reminds you of a trailing ribbon. Her slanted eyes are brown. Her mark is two inkblots."

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 08:28:29 PM »
"This large female pony is a pegasus who is whiny, uneducated, and altruistic. Her coat is violet. She has a long, elaborately-styled mane that is gray. Her almond-shaped eyes are smoke-gray. Her mark is a ship and a knot."

Hahaha... XD

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 11:51:24 PM »
I like this one: This small female pony is an earth pony who is paranoid, smart, and hard-working. Her coat is blue. She has a mane that is purple and blue, and it reminds you of a burning fire. Her slitted eyes are aquamarine. Her mark is a microphone. 

This pudgy filly is an earth pony who is practical, scatterbrained, and nihlistic. Her coat is white shading into red. She has a sloppily-styled mane that is brown. Her eyes are orange. Her mark is a maze.

This gangly female pony is an earth pony who is focused and dishonest. Her coat is slate-gray. She has a mane that is violet and red, and it reminds you of a shark's fin. Her hooded eyes are ivory. Her mark is a flask.

This muscular female pony is a unicorn who is whiny, ignorant, and unreliable. Her coat is yellow. She has a sloppily-styled mane. Her deep-set eyes are umber. Her mark is three combs.

This pudgy filly is an earth pony who is air-headed and honest. Her coat is apricot-colored. She has a short, wavy mane that is violet. Her slitted eyes are cherry red. Her mark is a bunch of berries.

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal