collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Delay in TRU Favorites Collection! Ugh! Talked to TRU rep on page 2  (Read 10321 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I pre ordered the TRU favorites collection and have been anxiously awaiting it. My white Celestia is due to be here Thursday, but I got an email from TRU saying:

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item.
--
Please note: Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you again for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

I don't know how long it will be before they "become available" but it seems to me like they should have sent the ponies to people who pre ordered them instead of shipping them out to stores. So frustrating! :( Did anyone else who pre ordered the Favorites Collection get this email??
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:44:45 PM by Shenanigans »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline elliptacolore

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: Delay in TRU Favorites Collection! Ugh!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
I think you and I are in precisely the same boat............I just got the email.

My white Celsetia should be here tomorrow or Thursday, but now I have to wait however long for the favorites.

This is far more upsetting than it should be.

Hurumph to Toys R Us. This is pretty unacceptable, I haven't seen the favorites pack in either of the 2 tru's near me yet but this is truly unfortunate.

Pre-order was placed on July 11th for both. Ugh I'm so frustrated now. >.<
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 10:55:32 PM by elliptacolore »
Pokemon Friend code!

Ellipsis 4742-4669-1315

My Safari is Steel.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 11:03:39 PM »
It's so very frustrating :( I wonder how long we'll have to wait. I want my Lemony Gem :sad:
My Wish List

Offline elliptacolore

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 11:10:19 PM »
I'd love to know, also I'm pretty sure we couldn't cancel the pre-order either as we will already be receiving the "free" item in a few days.

Unless the prorate the rest of the cost of Celestia which would add another 20 dollars bringing the total for her to 31 dollars ......... what the heck!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope its only another week or so I can be patient because hey who doesn't want to save 10 dollars but this whole situation is very annoying.

Add me to the pile of people who will never pre-oreder anything from TRU again.
Pokemon Friend code!

Ellipsis 4742-4669-1315

My Safari is Steel.

Offline lonewolf

• Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 11:39:02 PM »
Do you have a link to the page for it? I can't find it on TrU's site.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline elliptacolore

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 11:43:42 PM »
They vanished from the site in the middle of the bogo sale back in July.

Pre-orders closed (aka the page for them went bye bye) sometime after the 12th when I ordered mine.

I think i remember the page being gone like the 15'th or 16'th or so when I told my friend about the sale.
Pokemon Friend code!

Ellipsis 4742-4669-1315

My Safari is Steel.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 03:07:07 AM »
Gosh! You would think pre orders alone would have given them a nice indication of popularity.

Not the first time we have seen them, and other retailers act this way unfortunately.

I hope you guys still get your items!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 03:44:03 AM »
I got that email too :-( I had been counting down so I am so upset!!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 04:15:49 AM »
Yup, I got the same email.  I'm so mad that this and Zecora are out in stores, but they can't manage to honor their pre-orders :(  And there aren't any easily accessible TRUs near me, so I'm stuck waiting.

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 06:12:52 AM »
I got the email for this and the zecora I preordered. I am going to be writing a very unhappy email to TRU as they shipped to the stores instead of filling their pre order obligation first. I suggest we all do it. Mass emails makes for quicker response.

Post Merge: August 15, 2012, 06:26:49 AM

Here is the message I sent...

I am writing to you for some emails I received for 4 items I preorderd stating that they are now on backorder. I want to state my displeasure as I am a member of the My Little Pony forums and have received word that many TRU around the country are stocking these items on their shelves. It is very displeasing for me to know that TRU does not fulfill their pre order obligations before they ship all of their products to their stores, making the people who have already paid for their items wait indefinitely for a product they already paid for. I would have asked for a refund, but know that the products are not yet in a store near me.

I demand to know an ETA for the products I have already purchased from you.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:26:49 AM by elish2 »
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Daisysmom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 07:11:53 AM »
I got the same email and this morning I got a second that stated that if they couldn't ship it in the next thirty days, the order would automatically be cancelled.  So we might not get it at all.  Wasn't the point of preordering to make sure we got this popular set?

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 07:26:00 AM »
Ok this is weird....I got the first email, then I got a second confirmation email saying my order was being processed.  When I look up the status of my order on the TRU site, it says that it has been "located in stock." 

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 07:59:35 AM »
They just sent a confirmation to me as well, but it is for only one of the two sets I have under the same order number, but no word on the two zecoras I ordered.
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

BklynStar555

• Trade Count: (0)
Wherest art thou, Nightmare Moon????!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
Okay, so I am now fully addicted to FiM and was very excited when I pre-ordered the set with Nightmare Moon.

Last night I was horrified to see this in my inbox:

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order # 7100691419-0. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):

Item:    12749267
Description:    My Little Pony Collector Series Favorites Collection
Quantity:    1 @ $39.99
Shipped Method:    Standard Shipping

Shipping Address:

Please note: Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you again for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

Okay, annoying, but backordered...that is acceptable, right?

Then this one came at like 6am

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for placing your recent order with us.

We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. If you choose to wait for the item to ship, you do not need to contact us, and we will continue to process and ship your order as soon as we can. Please note, your credit card will not be charged for the item until the order is shipped.

Order Number:    7100691419

Delayed Item:    12749267
Description:    My Little Pony Collector Series Favorites Collection
Quantity/Price:    1 @ $39.99

If you would like us to cancel your order, please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-869-7787, and we will be happy to promptly provide you with a full refund.

30-Day Policy
If the item(s) is not shipped by 09/03/2012 the item will be automatically cancelled and your credit card will not be charged, and/or your money will be refunded.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Then THIS, just a few hours ago:

Thank you for your online purchase. This is a confirmation and summary of your order, which is currently being processed.

For your convenience, you'll be able to track the status of all your online orders and manage your account by visiting the "My Account" section of our website or by clicking this link:

Here is a review of your order:
Your order number is 7100691419.
Sub-Total:    $39.99
Shipping:    $6.35
Sales Tax:   $4.11
Order Total:    $50.45

Item #:    12749267
Description:    My Little Pony Collector Series Favorites Collection One Color
Quantity:    1 @ $39.99
Shipping Method:    Standard Shipping
Important:    Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.

Am I getting my ponies or not? I am afraid to call, since I am at work and will get upset if I think I will not be getting them! Being 38 and audibly upset over MLP will make my co-workers think I'm even more nuts that they already do...

I have never ordered ponies through TRU, only MH, which has never been an issue (except for being overpriced, of course!) What the heck is the meaning of "One Color" in the description on the last email?????

At least I had white Celestia sent for store pickup and I get her today *eeeeeeeee!!!!!* :newpony:

[topics merged ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:26:49 PM by hathorcat »

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 08:11:37 AM »
I'm in the same boat as elish, I think. I ordered two of the Favorites collection and just received an email that one shipped and the other is backordered. Pretty sure this is a way to collect double shipping to get back at me for getting a $40 set "free." ^^;

Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal