collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How gen 5 could start out  (Read 560 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
How gen 5 could start out
« on: October 23, 2020, 09:45:00 PM »
I know it’s a long shot, but bear with me. Since Hasbro wants to have the 2021 movie be the introduction to g5, as well as having the G4 mane 6 sprinkled in as a bridge), and of course Hasbro is a toy company.... I’m thinking that they could kill 4 birds with one stone with this idea. Ok, so just imagine: the screen starts off pitch black, and the scraping of flint is heard to start a fire- the sparks starting off purple (subtle g4 callback), and then as the fire is lit, turns traditional red/yellow. Dimly lit silhouettes of a band of ponies come into view, and one of them begins to narrate a campfire tale involving an adventure of the g4 mane 6 we never got to see in the show.

As the tale progresses, G3 to g5 Storybelle interrupts and makes claims that the tale is highly altered and she has the book to prove it. The ponies she argues with turn out to be the D&D ponies (because merchandising!). The argument dies shortly after and the group settle in around the camp and the Bard begins to sing a story, which transitions into the new opening song for the new series. As the group falls asleep and wake up later, Storybelle thanks them for letting her stay in their party for the night before she leaves. As the group bids her farewell, the sudden attack from a dragon overhead readies them for another fight, and as the dragon’s claws close in, the screen fades to black, and red claw marks come into view, with the title of the movie overlayed.

So there you guys have it- it’s a short and sweet intro idea to set the tone and characters-  both past and present- to the g5 movie. I know it wouldn’t be very likely to turn out like this, but let me know if such a scene would invest you into the g5 movie and the series that would follow. Or share your own ideas on how the movie could start out!
formerly nightmare muffin

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal