Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Toy Robots Discussion Thread

(1/6) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
Transformers, Gobots, Mega Man, LBX, Gundam. Any toy Robots fans? Come by and discuss, show off,drool over others collections. Enjoy!

I've got a small collection of Mega Man figures and Transformers...and Skylanders Bouncer.

Here's my collection so far;

Classic Mega Man
Elec Man
Shadow Man
Several customs in the works
Amiibo Mega Man

X Series
Small X
Slightly bigger X
Small Zero
Slightly bigger Zero
Small Sigma, Dark Dizzy and Dynamo

Zero Series
WIP Fairy Leviathan
Zero

Other
Skylanders Bouncer
Mega Man Exe. Metal Soul

Deceptions
FoC Ratbat
Generations Skywarp
Acid Storm
Hero Mashers Soundwave
1step Thunderhoof
McD Fracture

Autobots
Rescue Bots Optimus Prime
Combiner Wars Fireflight
Rescue Bots High Tide
Rescue Bots Boulder
Generations Windblade
Combiner Wars Sunstreaker

Really wanting Bass and Axle as well as Energon Starscream and Nemesis Prime.

ArtyAmy:
I LOVE the transformers! I don't have any toys but my brother does but He's letting my have his armada Megatron coz he's my favourite character x3. I'd love to get a TFP Megatron as he's my favourite of all the Megatron incarnations!

pickwick_pirate:
I have a small transformers collection. Namely as they are expensive and I feel a lot of them are not made to the quality their price would suggest. I tend to only collect Autobots just because I tend to pick up my favorite characters. I have the universe classics delux prowl, Ironhide, sideswipe and octane, combiner wars Megatron (his angry little face was to hilarious to not buy really) and all the combiner wars protectobots. I'd like the constructions too really but again its that price v quality thing. A couple af tfanimated dinobots. The little 3" titanum series Optimus Prime and Grimlock which are fun little figures. Masterpiece Sunstorm was my Christmas gift to myself last year. My favorites in my collection are generations leader class Jetfire/Skyfire, he was my birthday gift to myself and Masterpiece Wheeljack. Wheeljack is just so nicely made and his balance is great so he's fun to play with in his robot mode, I just like randomly posing him, and we'll Jetfire was always one of my favorite characters from the show as a kid. I'd like some rescue bots stuff because I actually really enjoy that show ...  :blush: Also pretty stoked about the new masterpiece Ironhide as that means there is no excuse for a decent gen 1 Ratchet not to be made!

I also love retro tin robots. I have lots of random items with them on, clothes, gift wrap, bags, boxes, jewlery, lunch boxes. I  don't know why I like them so much, I think it's their boxyness and naivety.

Leave a Whisper:
@ArtyAmy-What an awesome brother!

Pickwick Pirate-what a great collection!

SwiftStar84:
Do Power Rangers Megazords count? I have quite a few of those. I'd love to pick up some of the Soul of Chogokin robots specifically Liger, Poseidon and Dragun but they just seem so pricey...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version