Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Basic Fun 2023 New Releases: Celestials! RaMC Figures! Plushies! Etc!

<< < (2/94) > >>

Carrehz:
I think she's Milky Way, yeah, unless they've changed it from what they had at Toy Fair. which I wouldn't complain if they did, I much prefer Nebula to a recycled name XP

yeah the placeholder is so weird!! I really think they just used whatever G1 images they found first, haha. It's odd they're even using a placeholder when we KNOW they have a proper stock photo of the actual ponies all ready to go... online listings are so weird :P

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Carrehz on May 10, 2023, 07:00:11 PM ---I think she's Milky Way, yeah, unless they've changed it from what they had at Toy Fair. which I wouldn't complain if they did, I much prefer Nebula to a recycled name XP

yeah the placeholder is so weird!! I really think they just used whatever G1 images they found first, haha. It's odd they're even using a placeholder when we KNOW they have a proper stock photo of the actual ponies all ready to go... online listings are so weird :P

--- End quote ---

Which ones are you hoping to get most out of the blind boxes?

And which ones would everyone like to see them make? Could you guys imagine a movie set? Or maybe a Tales set?

Carrehz:
Oh man, I don't know XD They're all sooo cute. Maybe Glory or Moondancer... really I just want them all :silly: I wish they weren't blind boxed, but at least there's none that I'd be disappointed to get! hehe.

Oh man a movie or Tales set would be awesome.

Absolute dream would be Big Brothers, or some of the cartoon exclusive characters (I'd kill for a figure of Tirac, or Sting the bumblebee). TAFs would be adorable but I dunno if the symbols might be a bit too fiddly to do at this size (at the least I'd expect them to simplify them a bit if they did do them). Ooohh, now my head's buzzing with ideas for these *w*

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Carrehz on May 10, 2023, 07:53:43 PM ---Oh man, I don't know XD They're all sooo cute. Maybe Glory or Moondancer... really I just want them all :silly: I wish they weren't blind boxed, but at least there's none that I'd be disappointed to get! hehe.

Oh man a movie or Tales set would be awesome.

Absolute dream would be Big Brothers, or some of the cartoon exclusive characters (I'd kill for a figure of Tirac, or Sting the bumblebee). TAFs would be adorable but I dunno if the symbols might be a bit too fiddly to do at this size (at the least I'd expect them to simplify them a bit if they did do them). Ooohh, now my head's buzzing with ideas for these *w*

--- End quote ---

Yes to Mini Big Brothers! :good: Or Sparkle Ponies!  I wish they weren't blind boxed either, but I'm sure people will be willing to sell or trade doubles. I'd like to have Starflower. Her hair looks like sherbet. As far as TAFS...just as long as they're not eyeless... :devious:

Carrehz:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on May 10, 2023, 07:58:30 PM ---As far as TAFS...just as long as they're not eyeless... :devious:

--- End quote ---

oh man, imagine if they did a tiny version of Wallpaper Majesty :lmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version