collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pierlala's side of the story and explaination.  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pierlala's side of the story and explaination.
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 12:06:45 AM »
Taxel after reading what you had to say I looked up quite a bit of information today about chargebacks, what they are, what they do. I studied my cc company's information, too. From what I understand now, my company has a buyer's protection program that is similar to PayPal or eBay. It is not a fraud investigation. That is a chargeback. My bank offered to open a case through this protection program and didn't clarify over the phone that it was not actually what is called a chargeback. I mentioned in the other thread that I'm new to credit cards. I got this one rather suddenly for a veterinary emergency and hadn't read the more obscure details. Apparently my bank takes really good care of it's members. Cool for me. I'm still glad I didn't do it. An actual chargeback would have been fraud as DrEsme did nothing wrong. I still take responsibility for the fallout since it should have been handled differently and as the only one with all the information it was my mistakes. Sai la vie  My biggest regret is how hard it emotionally effected pierlala. I never intended hurt to anyone. :(

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
Re: Pierlala's side of the story and explaination.
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2016, 02:40:36 AM »
I'm glad you looked into it and found out more about what your CC company was talking about. That definitely sounds like a nice and helpful program. I'm glad there was more to that part of the story than just an overzealous company over encouraging chargebacks like it seemed at first! Its a shame they weren't very clear with you but at least you know now :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal